Fire Emblem: Trio of Swords

Supreme Gamesmaster

Kilandromas sees a green figure zooming past the path! He wonders what it is and casts "De-spell"

De-spell:

Disactivate a spell.

He then realizes it's Felix! He then uses "Teleport Other."

Teleport Other:

Teleport another target.

Kilandromas uses "Teleport Other" on Felix and teleports him to the dungeon.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kilandromas, thinking: "Is he joing the dark side? He better join the neutral side, at least then he won't attack us everyday."

Haerdan: "Hey Kilandromas, you should sharpen your blade, you did quite some fighting out there!"

Kilandromas sharpens his blade at the blacksmith and heads for the stable. He mounts on the only horse, Taelifice. He rides on her to the Neutral Kingdom. He meets sees the kingdom walls and the draw-gate opening up...

ooc: what is the evil empire, yes im going to be evil

*EDITATION* i made this statsheet for another traveler, if its approved can she join me in my netrual group for now, then when i get recruited so does she?

Amy.jpg

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

OOC: Felix, no, she'd have to remain neutral.

OOC: Kilandromas, you don't control the Gliran soldiers. After this, they're after your blood. Beware.

OOC: Felix, no, she can't. Unless some other player can make her evil, she stays neutral.

INGAME:

As green-armored soldiers drew their weapons threateningly below him, an armored figure stood on a cliff face. A black dragon stood behind him, beating his wings impatiently. Suddenly, the dragon jumped, curled its wings around it, and began to change form. Quickly, another figure stood in his place. This is the conversation that went on between the two knights:

black_knight.png ...I don't like this. They have abilities that they shouldn't.

bertram.png You're right. They're too powerful for our purposes.

black_knight.png I say we fix that.

bertram.png That must be your millionth good idea.

bertram.png

I presume you want to do it?

black_knight.png Naturally.

OOC: Now, no more unnatural skills. Everyone has to work with what your class would have in FE6. However, FE9 abilities are allowed, if you can find the scroll. I discourage things like Cloud Burst. Stick with items in FE games.

King Gerroni was, apparently, busy, according to a pegasus knight that waited by the gates. She did, however, agree to accompany him inside.

OOC: Two statsheets. Also, some advice: If you get Mr. CPU Error, wait a while and then try again. It'll go away.

-&wp4_bar=&s1_name=&s1_level=A&s1_aff=Thunder&s2_name=&s2_level=A&s2_aff=Dark&s3_name=&s3_aff=0&s4_name=&s4_aff=0&s5_name=&s5_aff=0&sp_atk=&sp_crt=&sp_hit=&sp_avd=&s_colour=&

-&wp4_bar=&s1_name=&s1_level=A&s1_aff=Thunder&s2_name=&s2_level=A&s2_aff=Dark&s3_name=&s3_aff=0&s4_name=&s4_aff=0&s5_name=&s5_aff=0&sp_atk=&sp_crt=&sp_hit=&sp_avd=&s_colour=&

Archived