Fire Emblem: Trio of Swords

Supreme Gamesmaster

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

"No," one of the soldiers replied. "We're going offshore soon, and are just on our way."

OOC: Which stype of writinig do you like better, the one where I show the faces, or the one where I don't?

OOC: Please delete all of the above posts, starting with Newcas12's first. Newcas, you're going to join up with Felix at the ship.

As Kilandromas was travelling back to his village, he met an unfamiliar person who's travelling with a familiar person, Felix.

Kilandromas tries to ignore them but reluctantly challenges them to a battle. As it's almost impossible for him to win, as it he is easily outnumbered, he still has the confidence to challenge them.

Kilandromas: "Felix! I see you've brought a friend. I wish to battle again, you and your friend versus me. I will see to it I win this time without you getting away. How do you say we put up a little wager? I'll put up authority and royalty. You will have to be my soldier."

It is obvious that Kilandromas has the risky side of the bargain. The question is, will Felix accept his challenge?

Before he can make his well-thought challenge, however, he is suddenly grabbed by an armored hand and dragged away.

bertram.png Don't try now! The myrmidon is with your father.

OOC: Newcas, you and Chaos_Remix are allies. No challenges between you.

OOC: Well, I see nothing wrong with it.

Extalem didn't expect Kilandromas to shoot away immediately after receiving his message, but he didn't mind.

bertram.png That hurt... but at least he got away.

He slipped away, switching to his alter-ego, Bertram, as he went.

OOC: Yes, ChaosRemix you are. Newcas is evil, you're evil. BTW, get rid of all the posts accusing Newcas. He signed up fair and square, and you have no right to challenge that.

OOC: Serrenox, is Loutalias male or female?

Loutalias replied, "I shall grant you a new Skill, if you can prove your use of it. Are you ready to attempt the Vantage skill, thosoji balandri? It requires great speed, but if you can prove your good use of it, it will give you a great advantage in battle."

Loutalias explained the challenge as he indicated a complex wooden maze. At the end of the maze was a gate and and arena, within which was dummy and two swords. The swords whirled around the dummy thanks to slots in the arena wall.

"You must clear this maze," the swordmaster told the Prince as he took away his rapier and replaced it with a drill sword, "and strike the dummy before the blades strike you. However, if the swords strike you, or the gate closes, you are not fit to learn the skill Vantage. I can still teach you others if you fail," he reassured Kilandromas, "but I think this one will be particularly useful. Your time begins now," he finished, as the dark wooden gate began to slowly close.

Archived