Fire Emblem: Trio of Swords

Supreme Gamesmaster

Kilandromas sprinted at an incredible speed, almost portraying his horse! He used his height to locate the gate, and then sprinted at 23/MPH with full armour on and took his drill sword and used it as a lance and easily penetrated the walls. As he did so, after breaking through the labyrinth and saw a minotaur about 10 yards away from him. He thought fast and got an idea, but still wasn't physically fast enought o do so. He jabbed his drill sword right through the miniotaurs body, or so he thought. The minotaur had picked him up! He tried to get out but he couldn't do much with a drill sword!

He soon saw about 6 more minotaurs directly behind the one already strangling him. Then, the minotaurs suddenly left! So did the one strangling Kilandromas! He landed with a thud as he headed for the ajar gates.

As the gates were about to close, he quickly jabbed his sword in between the crack to keep it open. He used his mighty strength to re-open it. He did. He got through the gate and yell at Loutalias, "I did it!!!" at the top of his lungs.

OOC: Please read that, it may seem long but it's pretty good and is good for the plot. It's not something easy like "He got through the labyrinth in 10 seconds." It actually has a strong feeling.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

OOC: ALL PLAYERS: Please immediately delete all posts that are entirely OOC.

IC:

"Well done. Here is your Vantage scroll. Read it aloud, and see what happens." He briefly unrolled the scroll, which read: Ailas'aer car Thosoji Balandri. Byrn'Aistae eilosojael, b'aezaedai ces. Saror shaelari Ais Balandri shor'ail byrn. Loutalias then rerolled the scroll and handed it to Kilandromas.

"I know you have friends that would also benefit from Skill scrolls," he continued. "But I cannot teach them. If he rides a horse, seek Noja. If he wields an axe, find Bartre, a well-known traveler from Elibe. If he uses a lance, seek Nephenee, a halberdier from Tellius. All of them are on this island. But, of course, if he uses a sword... return to me.

OOC: Okay, I'll try to. What does the scroll actually mean? Did you just make it up?

IC: Kilandromas was very happy to earn the scroll. He did not know what it meant. So he asked, "What does this Vantage scroll do?" Kilandromas knew that as soon as Loutalias replied, he would go to seek Noja.

OOC: Is Noja male of female?

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

OOC: Noja is female. The words were made using an odd grammar on a certain 'translator' I know of. I won't 'translate' them back, just because I'm so mean. :twisted:

IC:

Loutalias said simply, "The Vantage scroll will allow you to strike first in battle, always, even if your enemy ambushes you. I warn you, however, that unless you read it as soon as you can, the scroll will fail."

OOC: Vantage is one of the FE9 Skills that one can learn. Copy/paste the words on the scroll from my last post in order to use it. Read it before you seek Noja, since if you leave the building without c/ping the words into your post, the scroll will lose its magic. When you promote, you will lose Vantage, so be warned.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived