Yu-Gi-Oh GX - 5Ds Shippuden Adventures (PG-13 to PG-16)

My story line takes place mainly in Japan or USA, but on occasion we may move to other countries. Turbo Dueling is now a worldwide movement, but the old table-top dueling takes place. There are 5 chosen duelists called "Signers" that have a birthmark of a certain Signer animal.

NOTE: I am not done yet, so don't reply yet, ok!

[spoiler=Character Cast]

[spoiler=5 Signers]

[spoiler=Jason W.] Country: U.S.A., Hawaii

Deck Type: Elemental Hero/Synchros (Primary), Stardust Dragon Rush (2nd)

Best Card: Elemental Hero Jason - Eternal Storm Guardian

Strategy: (1) Multiple summon his Elemental Hero monsters, get some tuners and Synchro Summon. (2) Summon Stardust Dragon, get it up to Assault Mode and run over opponent's LP

Personality: Gentle, energetic, a bit temperamental, strong

Signer Mark: Bunny (Wind Mark)

(SPOILER! This is actually me and YES, I do use E-Hero/Synchros currently. I DON'T HAVE A STARDUST DECK though. I'll have my deck in that section later)

[spoiler=Sakura Kaiyurashi] Country: Japan

Deck Type: Sakura Blossoming

Best Card: Sakura the Hidden Ninja of Leaves (Chunin)

Strategy: Burn deck, uses her Sakura cards ability to Burn Damage opponent and holds opponent off until her ace comes out.

Personality: Very cute, acts like Blair Flanigan from Yugioh GX. Sometimes has a destructive personality, like Akiza (from 5Ds)

Signer Mark: Crane (Light Mark)

[spoiler=Winston Adolph Hitler] Country: Germany/Austria-Hungary

Deck Type: Totalitarian Government / Monarchs

Best Card: The Wicked Avatar

Strategy: Unknown

Personality: Somewhat of a Jack Atlas/Chazz Princeton hybrid because he is the CEO of his own company, Hitler Enterprises. Has an arrogant tone of voice and occasionally acts like Hitler. Rumor is that he is a direct descendant of both Winston Churchill and Adolf Hitler

Signer Mark: Snake (Earth Mark)

[spoiler=Alexis Hillary Rhodes] Country: U.S.A., California

Deck Type: Cyber Girls (ground) / Dark Synchros Cyber (turbo)

Best Card: Cyber Angel Dakini (ground) / 10,000 Year Dark Maiden (turbo)

Strategy: In ground duels, Alexis will mostly use her smaller Cyber Girl monsters until her opponent inflicts enough damage to make her play serious. In turbo duels, her monsters are tainted versions of popular Cyber monsters and her own deck. Her deck build here is based upon Dark Signers and YES she does have a Dark Synchro here.

Personality: Much like Alexis Rhodes, very nice and sweet. Is pen pal with Jason (they keep in contact often)

Signer Mark: Unicorn (Light Mark)

[spoiler=Akiza Izayakyuu] Country: Japan

Deck Type: Plants

Best Card: Black Rose Dragon

Strategy: uses Akiza Izinski's combos

Personality: similar to Akiza Izinski from 5Ds

Signer Mark: Dragon (Fire Mark)

[spoiler=Shi'in Fu'in Society]

This organization seeks to get rid of the Signers because they believe that the Signers are a bunch of goody-two shoes. They like to challenge from the front, no surprises.

[spoiler=Their Leader]

Name: Hidan no Kami

Age: 171 (actually has 9 lives, is on his 2nd. He lived to 92 on his 1st life)

Deck Type: Undead Lineage / EARTH themed deck

Best Card: Unknown

Strategy: Unknown

Personality: Spends most of his time lying in a chest and commanding his Duel Soldiers to do his bidding. Former SWAT member and international assassin.

[spoiler=Duel Soldiers] They all dress in black and wear ninja costumes mostly. They are mostly children (1-27), but sometimes the adult members (28-50) duel too. They are similar to the Rare Hunters because they make counterfeit cards. Their decks are based around the exact same thing: Hell Demons. There are 10 known Demons, so 5 duelists have one of them.

COMING UP NEXT: Chapter 1: Jason vs. Duel Soldier #22

DUEL 1: JASON VS DUEL SOLDIER #22

Jason is walking down the street talking on his cell phone with his pen pal Alexis.

Time: 09:30 AM, SATURDAY MARCH 21 2009X, HAWAII TOWN SQUARE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason: Hey baby! Wassup! What's happenin' wit me? I'm walking downtown today because I have to get to the Genex Tournament happening.

Alexis: Really, you're entering the Genex Tournament?

Jason: Yeah, I am.

Duel Soldier: Eh you, stop right there, brah!

Jason: Who the hell are you?

DS: I am Duel Soldier 22 and I challenge you to a duel.

Alexis (over phone): Jason, what's happening over there.

Jason: Some weirdo in a black ninja costume challenged me to a duel.

Alexis: Don't show that guy any mercy!

Jason: Yeah, I won't (to Alexis, then hangs up his phone). Alright Duel Soldier, let's duel! (Activates his disc on arm)

DS22: You will die before my Dark Deck!

---------------------------------------DUEL START!--------------------

Jason: 8000LP

DUEL SOLDIER 22: 8000LP

[spoiler=Jason's 1st Turn] Alright then, I draw my hand (draws 5 cards). Then my Draw Phase allows me to draw 1 more card!

Perfect, I'll take this fool out, then I can finish talking with Alexis.

"I play the Spell Card: "Gelel Power". It summons 3 Gelel Crystal tokens (Level 1/Light/ATK 0/DEF 0/Rock-Type) to my field. Then I draw 2 cards" (draws 2 cards from his deck)

"Next I sacrifice all 3 of my tokens to summon Slifer the Sky Dragon (ATK 6000/DEF 6000"

"Then I throw 2 face-downs and end my turn" (Slifer has 4000 ATK now)

[spoiler=DS22's turn] DS22: I DRAW!

"I play the Level 2 "Dark Generator" (ATK 0/DEF 1100) in Defense Mode! Then, I play the Spell Card: "Dark Tuner's Fort". I can summon a Dark Tuner from my hand! I call upon my Level 9 "Dark Tuner Chaosman" (ATK 0/DEF 0). And I Dark Tune my Generator and my Chaosman to Dark Synchro Summon "Vengeful Black Soldier of Gale" (ATK 2600/DEF 1900)".

"When my soldier is Dark Synchro Summoned successfully, 2 of your cards are sent to the Graveyard"! (2 of Jason's cards are randomly discarded and Slifer drops to 2000 ATK).

"Black Soldier, attack Slifer with Vengeance Sword"!

Jason: Hmph, a good play, but I'm ready for this! I activate the Trap: "Chakra Retaliation"! Whenever Slifer loses 2000 ATK or DEF, this card gives him a 1500 point boost! (Slifer's attack rises to 3500 and counterattacks the Knight)

Vengeful Knight is destroyed and DS22 takes 900 points of damage from the battle.

DS22: 7100 LP

Duel Soldier: Urgh, I end my turn with this face-down

[spoiler=Jason's 2nd turn] Jason: Okay, let's see if I can get rid of you this turn! I draw

(draws card from his deck, Slifer's ATK hits 4500)

Jason: Now I play the Spell Card: Hero Deck Fusion! With this effect, I can fuse Elemental Hero monsters from my deck and send the materials straight to my graveyard.

DS22: You can WHAT!

Jason: From my deck, I send Elemental Heroes Sakura (Zariyari), Naruto and Sasuke to Fusion Summon "Elemental Hero Kakashi" (ATK 2600/DEF 2200)

227572.jpg

With his effect, I can summon back Elemental Hero Sakura (Zariyari) (ATK 1400/DEF 1300), Elemental Hero Sasuke (ATK 1200/DEF 1200) and Naruto (ATK 1100/DEF 300)!

227572g.jpg227572h.jpg227572mel.jpg

(Summons Squad 7 students to field)

Jason: I activate my other face-down: Twin Spell Activation! I can activate 2 Spells from my deck! I choose these two: "Kyubi Mode" and "Curse Mark". I equip Kyubi Mode to Naruto and Curse Mark to Sasuke!

Elemental Hero Naruto's attack rises to 2500 and Sasuke's attack goes up to 2000.

Then I release them to play "Elemental Hero Naruto - Kyubi Mode" (ATK 2500/DEF 2200) and "Elemental Hero Sasuke-Curse Mark (ATK 2400/DEF 2400) directly from my deck!

[Naruto and Sasuke begin to morph into their Kyubi/Cursed Seal forms}

227572.jpg227572p.jpg

Jason: Now I will end this duel! Slifer the Sky Dragon, rain your judgment on Duel Soldier with Thunder Force Wave! (Slifer: ATK 3500)

Duel Soldier: 3600 LP remaining

Jason: Then the rest of my monsters strike you down! Naruto, destroy him with Kyubi Rasengan Blast! Sasuke, use your Evil Shot Chidori! Sakura, use your Cherry Blossom Slash Attack! Kakashi, Lightning Blade!

(Monsters knock out the rest of the Duel Soldier's Life Points and Jason wins!)

[spoiler=The End]

DS22: Aww sh*t, I lost

Jason: That's what you get for challenging me. Now get outta my face!

DS22: Grr, I'll get you for this

Jason: Now I can continue talking with Alexis. (Calls Alexis and continues his past conversation)

Jason (from distance): ...Yeah, I won the duel and he didn't put up much of a fight now! It was so boring that I didn't even lose LP! Had to bring out my god and I crushed him in an instant!...

NEXT: Chapter 2: Turbo Duel: Alexis vs Wyatt Tsunyansho

[spoiler=Wyatt Tsunyasho] Country: U.S.A., Texas

Nationality: Korean, Japanese, German

Deck Type: Song/Martial Arts Masters Deck

Best Card: Chuck Norris the Powerful Being

Strategy: Summons out his Song Artist monsters, then when he's ready, he'll sacrifice them to summon his Martial Arts monsters. Then when he has enough, he'll summon Chuck Norris and blitzkreig his opponent.

Personality: Has a Texan-style accent, is part-time cowboy. Likes to listen to Chris Brown/Rihanna songs and sometimes is seen emulating their songs in public.

TUESDAY MARCH 17 2009X, 17:08 PM, LOS ANGELES DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexis is at her part-time job as a security guard for the US Treasury.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexis: OMG, I am almost done with my job!

PA System: Attention security unit 26, you're released from duty. Have a good evening

(Alexis is done with work and she's going to walk home. Then, Wyatt Tsunyasho comes up in front of her)

Wyatt: Yo yo, where you going, missy!

Alexis: Excuse me, but who are you?

Wyatt: I am a member of the new rock'n'roll band in town. My name is Wyatt Tsunyasho, but you can call me Mr. Murasame! I challenge you to a duel in the KaibaDome!

Alexis: What, you want to Turbo Duel me? (thinks "Stupid fool, I'll kick his *** and be done with him)

Mr. Murasame: Yes I do!

Alexis: Fine I accept, but yur goin' down, foo!

(They walk to the KaibaDome, then they choose Duel Runners).

DUEL RUNNER AUTOMATED VOICE: "SPEED WORLD FIELD SPELL IN PLACE! ONLY SPEED SPELLS USABLE. PREPARE TO COUNTDOWN"!

Both Alexis and Wyatt get their runners ready and prepare for the countdown.

D.R. AUTOMATED: 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 SET! DUEL!

Alexis: 8000 LP

Wyatt: 8000 LP

[spoiler=The Duel]

[spoiler=Alexis' 1st Move] Both player's Speed Counters go up to 1.

Alexis: I draw my card (draws card from Deck). Then I play the Speed Spell - Normability! I can play regular Spells without the penalty of Speed World! Now for the Ritual Spell: "Machine Angel Ritual"! By sacrificing a LV8 monster from my hand, I can summon Cyber Angel Dakini (ATK 2700/DEF 2400)

machineangelritualjpani.pngcyberangeldakinijpanime.png

Alexis: The monster I discarded to summon Dakini; the Dark Tuner Chaosrogue will be reborn on your field due to my Speed Spell - Flash Revival!

"Flash Revival is a Spell Card that Special Summons a monster from your Graveyard to your opponent's field, but if it is destroyed, the opponent loses 1000 Life Points"

darktunerchaosrogue.png

Alexis: Now due to Dakini's effect, she destroys Chaosrogue and you lose 1000 LP and your Speed Counter!

(Chaosrogue is destroyed. (Wyatt: 7000 LP/SPC 0)

Wyatt: Rrgh! How dare you! I will crush you later!

Alexis: I end my turn with two face-downs

[spoiler=Wyatt's Move] Alexis moves to 2 SPC, Wyatt has 1 SPC

Wyatt: Now I will crush you to the extent of my Deck! I draw card!

I summon Chris Brown in Defense Position (DEF 1800)

227572z.jpg

Alexis: Guess what, I reveal my face-down: Forced Synchro! I forcibly tune your LV3 Chris Brown with my LV4 Debris Dragon in my deck to Synchro Summon my LV7 Black Rose Dragon (ATK 2400)

csocen039u.jpg

Wyatt: How dare you steal my monster for your Synchro Summon! I play the Speed Spell: Greed Absorption! For 2000 LP, I gain 10 Speed Counters!

Wyatt: 5000 LP (SPC 11)

Alexis: What, 11 counters already!

Wyatt: That's right! Now I play the Speed Spell - Ritual to the Great One!

"Ritual to the Great One will summon Chuck Norris the Powerful Being with 5 tributes from the deck"

Wyatt: It's over! I send 5 monsters from my Deck and summon the almighty being, Chuck Norris (ATK 5000)!

Alexis: So the great Chuck has shown himself once again...

Wyatt: Stop teasing Chuck Norris!

Alexis: Ha ha ha!

Wyatt: (getting mad) I am going to kill you! I activate Chuck Norris's special ability: Sacrifice Blitzkreig!

"Sacrifice Blitzkreig removes 3 monsters from the user's hand or Deck and allows Chuck Norris to rain havoc with his 5000 ATK points"

Wyatt: I remove my 3 Ojamas from my deck to allow Chuck to blast you! Chuck Norris, attack Alexis with Hyper Crippling Knuckles!

(Chuck Norris raises his powerful fists to pound Alexis)

Alexis: That's what you think!

Wyatt: What!

Alexis: I reveal my face-down: Magic Cylinder! It negates Chuck Norris's attack and reverses his 5000 points on YOU!

Wyatt: 0 LP / SPC 6

(His runner goes down and the sudden crash makes Wyatt fly out of the runner)

Wyatt: WTF! I lost, d****! It hurts (he broke both legs and arms from the impact)

Alexis: Well it's your own fault that you lost. Good game though! (calls ambulance for Wyatt)

-Alexis takes the Duel Runner and rides home-

Wyatt: (in his mind) I will be reborn as a demon and destroy Alexis H. Rhodes!

-NEXT CHAPTER: Chapter 3: Akiza vs Japanese Sector Security Officer - Ushio Tenjyo -

[spoiler=Ushio Tenjyo]

He's Officer Trudge from 5Ds

Chapter 3: Akiza vs. Tenjyo

-----------------------------------------------------------

TUESDAY MARCH 24 2009X, 0829 AM - SAPPORO UNIVERSITY

Akiza is getting out for her spring break from college. Everyone is scared of her because she has destructive potential.

[spoiler=storyline][spoiler=Scenario]

Akiza: Why does everyone pick on me for? Just 'cuz I have telekinesis, doesn't mean I'm any different.

(She walks past the Japanese shopping mall. People are freaking out)

Bystander: OMG, it's the Black Witch. Run for your lives!

(People go ballistic and run for cover)

Akiza: See what I mean, people are afraid of me because of my powers.

(Sector Security rides up to her and Tenjyo steps out of his motorcycle. (Note: Sector Security is the EXACT same you see in Yugioh 5Ds)

Tenjyo: Well, well, if it isn't the Black Witch.

Akiza: WTH is everyone calling me that!

Tenjyo: Enough small talk, you're under interrogation for unauthorized panic on the Sapporo Shopping Plaza

Akiza: Hey, it all started because...

Tenjyo: Shut up, do you think I care! Tell you what, we'll duel and if you win, I'll pardon your offense.

Akiza: Fine, I'll get rid of you in an instant

Both: Let's duel

[spoiler=The Duel]

Akiza: 8000 LP

Tenjyo: 8000 LP

[spoiler=Akiza's 1st Move]

Akiza: Ok, officer! I make the first move and I draw!

Akiza: I summon Twilight Rose Knight (ATK 1000/DEF 1000) in Defense Mode!227572.jpg

Akiza: With her ability, I can summon the Lord Poison form my hand (ATK 1500/DEF 1000 / LV4)!

And now I Tune both my Knight with Lord Poison to Synchro Summon Black Rose Dragon (ATK 2400/DEF 1800)! 227572t.jpg

Akiza: Next I play 2 face-downs and I end my turn

[spoiler=Trudge's Move]

Trudge: I can't wait to bring down the Black Rose! I draw!

Then I summon Gate Blocker (ATK 100/DEF 2000) in Defense mode! 227572.jpg

(Gate Blocker is summoned into Defense)

Akiza: No way, I reveal my face-down: Raigeki Break! I send a card in my hand to the grave to rid the field of Gate Blocker.

Trudge: You're getting on my nerves. I lay a card face-down and I end my turn.

[spoiler=Akiza's 2nd turn] Akiza: I am so gonna end you this turn. I draw!

Akiza: First I summon Phoenixican Seed (ATK 800), then use its ability

"Phoenixican Seed can sacrifice itself to bring out Phoenixican Cluster Amaryllis"

(Seed disappears and Cluster Amaryllis is summoned (ATK 2200/DEF 0).

Akiza: Now my monsters, destroy Trudge's life points! (Black Rose/Cluster attack).

Trudge: Aww crap, my life points (LP 2400). But it's not over! I reveal my face-down: Attack Retribution!

"Attack Retribution activates when you take damage from an attack. The monster with the highest points that attacked is destroyed and damage equal to that monster's ATK is dealt to your opponent"

Trudge: Since Black Rose has the highest points, it dies and you lose 2400 LP.

Akiza: (LP 5600) Why don't you shut up!

Trudge: Zip it, you insolent little worm!

Akiza: (getting mad so her hair clip falls off her head) That's it! I didn't want to use this card, but you forced me to do it! I activate the Spell Card: Black Rose Revenge!

"Black Rose Revenge is activated by removing Black Rose Dragon in the controller's grave from play. Then the opponent takes double damage equal to Black Rose Dragon's original ATK (2400)"

Trudge: What the hell is that card!

Akiza: Just my game finisher! Black Rose Revenge, end this duel! (BRR=4800 LP)!

Trudge: (LP 0) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Akiza: Get outta my sight!

(Trudge lies on the ground unconscious).

Sector Security: Trudge, are you all right?

Trudge: Yeah, that Akiza Izakyuu will pay for insulting Sector Security! (Passes out after saying that)

[spoiler=Next Chapter]

Chapter 4: Jason vs. Mr. Dakyusanou

[spoiler=Mr. Dakyusanou] Country: USA, State: Hawaii

Ethnicity: British, French

Deck Type: Below 500 ATK Deck

Personality: Surfer dude, prejudiced against Asiatic races. Likes filing lawsuits on other people because he feels he is superior. Acts like a jerk

Spoilers in text = bad.

Also' date=' try to distance yourself from the main character. That's a major sign of a self-insert, which can usually become pretty... well, crappy later on if not effectively fixed.

[/quote']

Thank you for the suggestion, but it feel that people don't wanna see the whole story 'cuz it would spoil the storyline.

The main character is actually myself, so that's why I'm so close to it. I'm designing the next chapter right now, but let's just see how it goes.

I'll take your advice and don't put spoilers, but it takes too much space (w/out spoilers) and it hurts the eyes.

Spoilers in text = bad.

Also' date=' try to distance yourself from the main character. That's a major sign of a self-insert, which can usually become pretty... well, crappy later on if not effectively fixed.

[/quote']

Thank you for the suggestion, but it feel that people don't wanna see the whole story 'cuz it would spoil the storyline.

The main character is actually myself, so that's why I'm so close to it. I'm designing the next chapter right now, but let's just see how it goes.

I'll take your advice and don't put spoilers, but it takes too much space (w/out spoilers) and it hurts the eyes.

Thank you for accepting my advice!

However, closing words; please check this before you continue your fic.

Sorry, Chapter 3 of this is located below this chapter. Sorry the computer screwed up -

Chapter 4: Jason vs. Mr. Dakyusanou

(Note: Mr. Dakyusanou is the Japanese name for this character. His English name is Mr. J. D)

---------------------------------------------------------------

TUESDAY MARCH 24 2009X, 1433 PM, JCHS High School (real school)

Jason is just leaving class!

----------------------------------

Jason: Aww crap, I hate Mr. J.D. He just gave me a stinkin' D on this test. He hates my ass, d**n it!

Mr. J. D: What did I hear you say! Did I hear the d-word!

Jason: Hey why don't you just shut up, mister! I just checked the answer book and my test deserved a A-, not a D, like what you gave me. I looked at all the other kids and their answers were all wrong, yet you gave them A's and B's.

Mr. J. D: So you're arguing with me, huh! You lookin' for a fight!

Jason: Fine, I challenge you to a game of Duel Monsters. If I win, you change my grade. Of course I already know around here that you're the worst duelist in the school.

Mr. D: You got some nerve! Fine, I accept your challenge.

Jason: Hmph, good! I hope you're ready to lose today (pulls Duel Disc and deck from his pack, slides disc on and places cards in).

Mr. D: I'll challenge that claim (gets his cards/disc out of his desk and activates them).

Both: DUEL!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason: 8000 LP

Mr. D: 8000 LP

(Turn 1)

Mr. D: Since I'm the teacher, I'll go first! I draw and I summon Thousand-Eyes Idol in Attack Mode (ATK 0/DEF 0).

Jason: OMG, why did you put that monster in attack. It's useless!

Mr. D: I play a face-down and end my turn!

(Turn 2)

Jason: I'll be glad to take out some of your Life Points. I draw my card! First I play the Polymerization spell card to fuse the Elemental Heroes: Celestial Maiden, Midnight Kunoichi and Avian to Fusion Summon Elemental Hero Phoenix Girl (ATK 2700/DEF 2400)!

[spoiler=Fusion Materials + Fusion Monster]

227572l.jpg + 227572m.jpg + 227572y.jpg = 227572j.jpg

[spoiler=Elemental Hero Phoenix Girl's effect text]

'Elemental Hero Celestial Maiden" + "Elemental Hero Midnight Kunoichi" + "Elemental Hero Avian"

Your monsters cannot be affected by your opponent's Spell, Trap and Effect Monster Cards. When your "Elemental Hero" monsters battle your opponent's monster, they are immediately destroyed and removed from play. If a monster is destroyed using this effect, your opponent takes 600 damage. However Battle Damage is still applied.

Mr. D: What, a monster with 2700 ATK on turn 1! You're cheating, right?!

Jason: This is a Fusion Summon method! And for my Normal Summon, I'll play Elemental Hero Shadow Sniper (ATK 1700/DEF 900)

227572.jpg

Mr. D: This is against the rules!

Jason: Read the book again, idiot! It clearly says I can do 1 NORMAL Summon per turn. A Fusion Summon is a Special Summon and doesn't count towards my 1 Summon per turn.

Mr. D: Rrgh, fine I reveal my face-down card: Trap Hole! I target your Shadow Sniper!

Jason: Sorry she won't die! Phoenix Girl, activate your special ability! Phoenixican Salvation! As long as Phoenix Girl remains on the field, my heroes cannot be targeted by your effects.

Mr. D: Dang it!

Jason: Shadow Sniper, hunt down the Thousand-Eyes Idol with Assassination Tail Whip! And before I forget, Phoenix Girl has another ability. When my heroes battle, the opposing monster is automatically destroyed and removed form play. And you take 600 damage plus any damage from the battle. And since Shadow Sniper had 1700 more points than your Idol, you lose 1700, plus the 600 damage from Phoenix Girl, you lose 2300 LP!

Mr. D: (LP 5700) Shoot!

Jason: Phoenix Girl, burn down some more Life Points with Burning Hero Wing Storm!

Mr. D: (LP 2000) Nooooooooo! Aww man, I'm gonna kill you next turn.

Jason: We'll see about that! For now, I place 1 card face-down and end my turn.

(Turn 3)

Mr. D: You're really irritating me! I draw my card! I play the Spell: Scapegoat to summon 4 Sheep tokens (ATK 0/DEF 0) to Defense Mode! Then I play the Spell: Deck=Life Points! By discarding any amount of cards from my deck, I regain 600 Life Points. I send 10 cards from my Deck to the grave to regain 6000 LP

(LP 8000).

Jason: Hmm, not bad for an amateur!

Mr. D: Shut your mouth, young man

Jason: You shut your mouth, or do you want me to tell the principal about your affair with the VP!

Mr. D: You wouldn't! (shocked)

Jason: I can and I will if you don't stop annoying me!

Mr. D: Fine, I also play the Spell Card: Swords of Revealing Light! You cannot attack me for 3 turns!

Jason: (shakes head) I told you it's futile! As long as Elemental Hero Phoenix Girl remains on the field, my hero monsters cannot be affected by your cards. Face it, it's useless.

Mr. D: I end!

(Turn 4)

Jason: Alright, I guess it's time for my deck to silence you! I play the Spell: Card of Sanctity. We both draw until we hold 6 cards in our hands.

(Both players draw cards! I draw 5 and Mr. D draws 3)!

Jason: Now I play the spell: Hero Deck Fusion! I can fuse monsters from my deck to the graveyard and summon a fusion monster.

Mr. D: Not good, another Fusion!

Jason: I send my Elemental Hero Wildheart and Bladedge to the graveyard from my deck and summon Elemental Hero Wildedge (ATK 2600/DEF 2300)!

[spoiler=Fusion Materials]

227572x.jpg + 227572cnq.jpg = 227572pfv.jpg

(Wildedge looms above both players with his 2600 ATK points)

Jason: Wildedge, slice through all the Sheep tokens

Mr. D.: That's not possible. You can only attack once per turn with a single monster.

Jason: This hero is special! He attacks all monsters you have. And since your field is full of Scapegoats, Wildedge will slice all of them and you lose 2400 LP.

Mr. D: Crap!

Jason: Wildedge, Quadruple Sword Slash!

Mr. D: (LP 5600)

Jason: Shadow Sniper, go and snipe 1700 of his Life Points.

Mr. D: (LP 3900) Darn it, I'm losing LP every turn.

Jason: Phoenix Girl, destroy more of his Life Points.

Mr. D: Sorry I discard Kuriboh to negate your attack.

Jason: Hmph, I play the Quick-Play Spell Card: Level Blaster! I select a monster that hasn't attacked this turn on my field. Then it deals 400 damage for each Level. I choose my LV8 Phoenix Girl and since it didn't attack, you lose 3200 LP.

Mr. D: (LP 700) Gaaaah!

Jason: That's enough punishment for now. I lay another 2 cards face-down and end my turn!

(Turn 5)

Mr. D: I'm being scratched by a 14-year old. This doesn't make sense. But I'll end this game. I draw.

I summon the LV3 monster Soitsu (ATK 0/DEF 0) in attack mode. Then I equip him with the Union monster Doitsu to power him up by 2500 points.

(Soitsu rises to 2500 ATK)

Mr. D: Now Soitsu attack! Wind Combustion!

Jason: I reveal my face-down card: Emergency Hero! I can summon an Emergency Hero token (LV2/ ATK 500 / DEF 500). Then it destroys a monster you have! So say goodbye to Doitsu!

(Doitsu blows up)

Mr. D: No...!

Jason: And now my other face-down: Urgent Tuning! I can tune my LV4 Tuner Elemental Hero Shadow Sniper with my LV2 token to Synchro Summon Elemental Hero Princess (ATK 2500/DEF 900) 227572.jpg

[spoiler=Elemental Hero Princess effect text]

1 "Elemental Hero" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When you Synchro Summon this card, draw 5 cards. If any of those cards are "Elemental Heroes", you can Special Summon up to 3 of them, ignoring Summoning conditions. Return the rest to your Deck and shuffle. If an "Elemental Hero" monster you control is selected as the target of an attack or effect, you can pay 300 Life Points to negate the attack or effect. Then your opponent discards 2 cards from their Deck.

Mr. D: What, a Synchro!

Jason: When Elemental Hero Princess is Synchro Summoned to the field, I can draw 5 cards. Then if any of the cards drawn are Elemental Heroes, I can summon them immediately without sacrifices or regards to summon conditions.

(draws 5 cards)

Jason: Well, what do you know, I can summon my strongest Elemental Heroes from my hand! Come forth, Elemental Hero Naruto - Kyubi Mode (ATK 2700/DEF 2100) and Elemental Hero Sasuke - Curse Mark (ATK 2400/DEF 2400). And come forth, Elemental Hero Neos Alius (ATK 1900/DEF 1300)!

227572.jpg 227572.jpg 227572.jpg

Mr. D: Oh hell! Soitsu won't last a minute against all those heroes. I end my turn then.

(Turn 6)

Jason: It's about time I end you once and for all. I draw my card!

My monsters, dogpile Mr. D's life points.

Mr. D: Nooooooooooo! (LP 0)

Jason: And that's game!

Jason: Alright Mr. D, on par our agreement, I won so change my grade!

Mr. D: (trembles) Here, you get an A+ on everything you do now! (collapses on floor)

Jason: Well that's what you'll get when you mess with me. Serves that guy right, he needs to know his place in this world. (calls for ambulance for Mr. D)

----------------------------------------------------------------

THE END!

Next Chapter: -Chapter 5: Fortune Cup (Let it begin!)

Chapter 3: Akiza vs. Tenjyo

TUESDAY MARCH 24 2009X, 0829 AM - SAPPORO UNIVERSITY

Akiza is getting out for her spring break from college. Everyone is scared of her because she has destructive potential.

[spoiler=storyline][spoiler=Scenario]

Akiza: Why does everyone pick on me for? Just 'cuz I have telekinesis, doesn't mean I'm any different.

(She walks past the Japanese shopping mall. People are freaking out)

Bystander: OMG, it's the Black Witch. Run for your lives!

(People go ballistic and run for cover)

Akiza: See what I mean, people are afraid of me because of my powers.

(Sector Security rides up to her and Tenjyo steps out of his motorcycle. (Note: Sector Security is the EXACT same you see in Yugioh 5Ds)

Tenjyo: Well, well, if it isn't the Black Witch.

Akiza: WTH is everyone calling me that!

Tenjyo: Enough small talk, you're under interrogation for unauthorized panic on the Sapporo Shopping Plaza

Akiza: Hey, it all started because...

Tenjyo: Shut up, do you think I care! Tell you what, we'll duel and if you win, I'll pardon your offense.

Akiza: Fine, I'll get rid of you in an instant

Both: Let's duel

[spoiler=The Duel]

Akiza: 8000 LP

Tenjyo: 8000 LP

[spoiler=Akiza's 1st Move]

Akiza: Ok, officer! I make the first move and I draw!

Akiza: I summon Twilight Rose Knight (ATK 1000/DEF 1000) in Defense Mode!227572.jpg

Akiza: With her ability, I can summon the Lord Poison form my hand (ATK 1500/DEF 1000 / LV4)!

And now I Tune both my Knight with Lord Poison to Synchro Summon Black Rose Dragon (ATK 2400/DEF 1800)! 227572t.jpg

Akiza: Next I play 2 face-downs and I end my turn

-Chapter 5: The Fortune Cup Begins - BRING IT ON!-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

APRIL 3 2009, 1125 AM, KaibaDome, Neo Domino City: Kamakura, Japan

After the tremendous duel between Jason and Mr. D, the story took a few days off. During the time period, KaibaCorp (the creator of Duel Monsters) decided to host the Fortune Cup. Mr. Kaiba (same as the original Yugioh) wanted to draw out the 5 Signers, so he invited them all to his tournament in Kamakura, Japan. He also invited 10 other competitors to challenge each other for pride & glory. Of course Kaiba wants to prove he can beat a Signer, so he's entering his own tournament (figures..)

Kaiba: Duelists, young and all, welcome to the Kaiba Corporation Fortune Cup. I'm sure you'll understand that all this is for all of you that want the glory and honor of money and to be number one

crowd: Yah! (cheering)

Kaiba: Now here are the rules/flow of the tournament! (please read the spoiler, rules are too long to post)

[spoiler=Rules of the Tournament]

1. This will be a single elimination tournament.

2. (A) Because we have 16 competitors, we will hold 8 matches

(B) Then, we'll have a quarterfinal to reduce the 8 left to 4 semifinalists

© After that will be a semi-final to determine out two finalists

(D) Finally will be the championship match

3. Challengers will be randomly paired by our Ultimate Bingo machine

4. Duels will either be Ground Duels or Turbo Duels. If you are going to be Turbo Dueling, the Field Spell will be Speed World #2, because I know most of you don't have Speed Spells.

5. LP will be set at 8000

6. Traditional Limited Format (not listening to ban list, only gonna focus on Limited/Semi-Limited Lists)

7. Have fun

Kaiba: Is everything clear to you?

Duelists: YES!

Kaiba: Good, now to announce the pairings and what you are doing. Ultimate Bingo Start!

[spoiler=Competitors]

[spoiler=Signers]

01. (Jason W. ) - Deck Type: Elemental Hero Full Assault 2

02. (Alexis H. Rhodes) - Deck Type: Cyber Girls Rampage

03. (Winston A. Churchill) - Deck Type: Silence of the Warriors

04. (Sakura Kairyuashi) - Deck Type: Blossoming Flowers

05. (Akiza Izakyuu) - Deck Type: Plants

[spoiler=Others]

06. (Kaiba) - Deck Type: Blitzkreig Blue-Eyes

07. (Yusei Fudo) - Deck Type: Stardust Dragon Rush

08. (Leo Raizen) - Deck Type: Morphtronic Meltdown

09. (Luna Raizen) - Deck Type: Fairy Tales

10. (Bastion Misawa) - Deck Type: Yokai

11. (Maximillion J. Pegasus Crawford) - Deck Type: Crazy Toon Box

12. (Jaden Yuki) - Deck Type: Elemental Heroes

13. (Blair Flannigan) - Deck Type: Love

14. (Hao the Supreme King) - Deck Type: Evil Heroes

15. (Chazz Princeton) - Deck Type: VWXYZ Destroyers

16. (Yuri Inozaki) - Deck Type: Orichalcos

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaiba: Let the tournament begin!

Everyone: YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Next Chapter: Chapter 6 - Elemental Heroes Collide: Jaden vs Jason!

(Chapter 5 is below this one, sorry. The computer is screwing things up)

CHAPTER 6: E-Heroes Collide: Jaden vs Jason

------------------------------------------------------

APRIL 3 2009X, 1206PM, (KAMAKURA, JAPAN), KAIBADOME, Main Ring

MATCH 1: JADEN YUKI VS JASON W.

TYPE: GROUND DUEL

-----------------------------------------------------

Jaden: Even though you're one of the Signers, I'm not gonna go easy, Jason

Jason: Well same back to you...

Coordinator: Are both duelists ready.

Both: Ready! (slide decks in and activate Duel Discs)

Coordinator: OK, the duel has begun...

Jaden: 8000 LP

(TURN 1)

Jason: First move's mine! I draw my card. And I play the Spell Card: Polymerization! I fuse from my hand: Elemental Hero Avian, Elemental Hero Midnight Kunoichi and Elemental Hero Celestial Maiden to fusion summon Elemental Hero Phoenix Girl!

[spoiler=E-Hero Phoenix Girl Fusion Materials + Effect]

227572l.jpg + 227572m.jpg + 227572y.jpg = 227572j.jpg

[spoiler=Phoenix Girl's effect]

'Elemental Hero Celestial Maiden" + "Elemental Hero Midnight Kunoichi" + "Elemental Hero Avian"

Your monsters cannot be affected by your opponent's Spell, Trap and Effect Monster Cards. When your "Elemental Hero" monsters battle your opponent's monster, they are immediately destroyed and removed from play. If a monster is destroyed using this effect, your opponent takes 600 damage.

Jaden: Wow! An Elemental Hero! I never know someone else uses them too (other than Aster Phoenix)

Jason: Yeah, these were specially designed by Konami for me because my best friend is the CEO of that company, 'cuz they make the cards. KaibaCorp only distributes them.

Jaden: Whatever!

Jason: Alright, I end my turn with 2 face-downs and end my turn.

(TURN 2)

Jaden: Getcha game on! I draw! And I summon Elemental Hero Clayman, then I discard Clayman from the field and Metamorphosis in my hand to Special Summon Elemental Hero Clay Guardian in Defense Mode (ATK 0/DEF 2800)

Jason: Hmph, a monster with solid Defense. Very good, but I can destroy it using Phoenix Girl's ability.

Jaden: Oh well, at least I won't take Battle Damage. I throw down a face-down and that's all.

(TURN 3)

Jason: Guess I'll go through your Life Points! I draw! First I play the Spell: Card of Sanctity. We both draw until we each hold 6 cards. (I draw 5 and Jaden draws 4).

Jason: Now I play Polymerization to fuse Elemental Hero Ice Sorceress and Elemental Hero Miko in my hand to Fusion Summon Elemental Hero White Empress (ATK 2400/DEF 1600)!

[spoiler=E-Hero White Empress' Fusion Materials + Effect]

227572sdn.jpg + 227572skg.jpg = 227572sru.jpg

[spoiler=White Empress' effect]

"Elemental Hero Ice Sorceress" + "Elemental Hero Miko"

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When you successfully Fusion Summon this card, destroy and remove from play all cards your opponent controls. For each card destroyed by this effect, increase this card's ATK by 400. During each Standby Phase, inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each card you destroyed with this card's effect.

Jaden: Another hero?!

Jason: Yeah, another one! When White Empress is summoned, all cards on your field are destroyed and removed from play. Then she gains 400 ATK for each card that was destroyed. And 2 x 400 = 800 (White Empress' attack rises to 3200).

Jaden: Gaah! My cards!

Jason: I could of summoned Ice Sorceress first, then fuse and bomb you with 4000 damage. But I want to enjoy a nice duel between heroes and it'll be over too quickly if I used it.

Jaden: Yeah you're sweet...

Jason: Well I'm just getting warmed up! Now I play the spell: Miracle Fusion! I remove Elemental Hero Miko and Elemental Hero Celestial Maiden to Fusion Summon my new hero: Elemental Hero May (ATK 2600/DEF 2500)

227572.jpg

Jaden: Ooh, I am so doomed...

Jason: Now I'll begin the attack! Phoenix Girl! May! White Empress! Attack Jaden's Life Points directly!

(Monsters bombard Jaden with their attacks)

Jaden: (LP 300) Aww crap, that hurt.

Jason: Well I didn't want to end this now, but this ought to give you a little kick!

Jaden: You know, I'll try hard this round!

Jason: That's the spirit, I lay another face-down and end my turn.

(TURN 4)

Jaden: (thinking) OMG, this is bad! Next turn, White Empress will dish out 400 damage from earlier. Then I'll lose. Better restore my points before I get hit!

I draw card! Then I play my spell: Restore Life! This restores my Life Points to 8000! (LP 8000). Now I play my own Polymerization to fuse my Elemental Hero Knospe and Woodsman to summon Elemental Hero Gaia (ATK 2200/DEF 2600)

When Gaia is summoned, I can halve the ATK of 1 of your monsters and Gaia gets that amount added to his ATK. I choose Elemental Hero Phoenix Girl!

Jason: Are you an idiot or what? As long as Phoenix Girl remains face-up on the field, all heroes I control are impervious to every card you throw at me. And that includes your effect!

Jaden: Rrgh, I play the spell card: Defense/Offense Transfer! By draining Gaia of all his Defense points, those points go into his attack power. (Gaia: ATK 4800/DEF 0)

Jason: Hmph, about time someone stepped it up to me!

Jaden: Gaia, attack Elemental Hero Phoenix Girl with Continental Hammer!

Jason: Not so fast, Jaden!

Jaden: What!

Jason: I reveal my face-down: Forced Synchro! I forcibly tune your Gaia with my LV2 Elemental Hero Hayari to force Synchro Summon my Red Dragon Archfiend (ATK 3000/DEF 2000)!

227572q.jpg

(Gaia is sucked off Jaden's field and he and E-Hero Hayari disappear into a swirling vortex)

[spoiler=My Signer Dragon Summoning Spell]

"When all is lost, the dragon shall rise to slay!

The evil that corrupts the morning day!

Hero rises to take over and the hero is me!

From heaven to earth, Dragon of the Wind Signer, come forth!

Red Dragon Archfiend, I summon you to my field!"

(Red Dragon Archfiend appears on the field)

(Signer mark on Jason's arm begins to glow red)

Jaden: No, not that! I have no choice but to end my turn!

(TURN 5)

Jason: Time to end this duel! First White Empress destroys 400 of your Life Points!

Jaden: (LP 7600) Argh!

Jason: Now to finish this off! Elemental Heroes and Red Dragon Archfiend, win me this match!

(My monsters attack and destroy Jaden and win me the match)

Jaden: (LP 0) Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Jason: And that's game!

-MATCH OVER! VICTOR: Jason-

Jaden: Wow! No less than what I'd expect from a Signer!

Coordinator: The winner of round 1 is Jason!

Jason: Good match!

Jaden: Yeah

(both players shake hands)

---------

Chapter 7: 5Ds Deja Vu: Yusei Fudo vs Akiza

(Yes it's the exact battle from 5Ds)

-Chapter 6: The Fortune Cup Begins - BRING IT ON!-

APRIL 3 2009, 1125 AM, KaibaDome, Neo Domino City: Kamakura, Japan

After the tremendous duel between Jason and Mr. D, the story took a few days off. During the time period, KaibaCorp (the creator of Duel Monsters) decided to host the Fortune Cup. Mr. Kaiba (same as the original Yugioh) wanted to draw out the 5 Signers, so he invited them all to his tournament in Kamakura, Japan. He also invited 10 other competitors to challenge each other for pride & glory. Of course Kaiba wants to prove he can beat a Signer, so he's entering his own tournament (figures..)

Kaiba: Duelists, young and all, welcome to the Kaiba Corporation Fortune Cup. I'm sure you'll understand that all this is for all of you that want the glory and honor of money and to be number one

crowd: Yah! (cheering)

Kaiba: Now here are the rules/flow of the tournament! (please read the spoiler, rules are too long to post)

[spoiler=Rules of the Tournament]

1. This will be a single elimination tournament.

2. Because we have 16 competitors, we will hold 8 matches

Then, we'll have a quarterfinal to reduce the 8 left to 4 semifinalists

After that will be a semi-final to determine out two finalists

Finally will be the championship match

3. Challengers will be randomly paired by our Ultimate Bingo machine

4. Duels will either be Ground Duels or Turbo Duels. If you are going to be Turbo Dueling, the Field Spell will be Speed World #2, because I know most of you don't have Speed Spells.

Nice chaps but change the flippin' characters.

Hilary is cheap.

WTF Hitler?

Well Hillary is a middle name.

And yes, 1 of the Signers is named after the German dictator, your point?

CHAPTER 7: Deja Vu Duel: Yusei vs Akiza:

---------------------

This is actually Match #3. The 2nd match was supposed to be Blair Flannigan vs Hao, but since Hao is the manifestation of Jaden's soul when Jaden lost, he automatically died, so consider this an auto win for Blair. Now Yusei and Akiza can relive their epic match, only with some new twists

----------------------

(Yusei and Akiza walk onto stage and repeat their ep. 023 speech)

----------------------

YUSEI: 8000 LP

AKIZA: 8000 LP

----------------------

(Turn 1)

Akiza: Girls first and I draw! I summon Guard Hedge in Defense Mode (DEF 2100). Next I play 2 cards face-down and end my turn.

(Turn 2)

Yusei: Then I go and I'll summon Speed Warrior (ATK 900). During the turn which Speed Warrior is played, his ATK is doubled (ATK 1800)

Akiza: Big deal, Guard Hedge has 300 more DEF

Yusei: That's where you're wrong. I release Speed Warrior to Advance Summon my Turret Warrior (ATK 1200). When Turret Warrior is Advanced Summoned by releasing a Warrior monster, Turret's ATK increases by the released monster's ATK.

Turret Warrior (ATK 3000)

Yusei: Go Turret, attack Akiza's Guard Hedge!

Akiza: I activate my face-down: Magic Cylinder. The attack is negated and you lose 3000 LP

Yusei: (5000 LP) Rrgh, I end with a card down!

(TURN 3)

Akiza: My turn! I summon Twilight Rose Knight (ATK 1000). Now I tune her with my Guard Hedge to Synchro Summon Black Rose Dragon (ATK 2400)

And before I use its ability, I equip the spell: "Magic Reflector" which makes Black Rose invulnerable to effects, including its own.

Black Rose Dragon, use your effect: Black Rose Destruction!

(Magic Reflector, Turret Warrior and Yusei's face-down are destroyed but not BRD)

Yusei: I'm wide open

Akiza: Black Rose Dragon, attack Yusei with Black Gale!

Yusei: (2600 LP) Grrr....

Akiza: I'll end with a face-down again

(Turn 4)

Yusei: Time to clip the Black Rose! I summon Junk Synchron (ATK 1300). With its effect, I summon Speed Warrior (DEF 400). Now I tune them both to Synchro Summon Junk Warrior (ATK 2300).

Next I equip the spell card: Fighting Spirits to give my Junk Warrior 300 more ATK (Junk Warrior: 2600 ATK)

Yusei: Now Junk Warrior, send Black Rose Dragon to the scrap heap.

Akiza: I reveal my face-down card: Rose Formation! If a "Rose" monster is attacked, the attacking monster automatically gets its ATK cut in half: (Junk Warrior: 1450 ATK). And Junk Warrior dies and 950 damage comes your way!

Yusei: (1650 LP) Nice try, if the monster equipped with Fighting Spirits would be destroyed, Fighting Spirits takes its place instead.

Akiza: Hmph!

Yusei: I end my turn

(Turn 5)

Akiza: Now it's time for me to end this! I play Plant Calling! With this, I summon 3 Plant-Type monsters from my Deck.

Come forth, Phoenixican Seed (ATK 800), Violet Witch (ATK 1100) and Dark Verdure (ATK 0).

Now I sacrifice those 3 monsters to call forth my ultimate monster: myself! Come forth, Enraged Akiza, Entity of the Black Rose!

EnragedAkiza.jpg

(Akiza flies onto the field with 2700 ATK and DEF)!

Yusei: WTH, you're a Duel Monsters card. Aww man, I'm gonna get owned.

Akiza: I'm gonna attack you myself! Rose Blast Kill!

Yusei: (LP 0) Aagggh!

(Akiza wins this time)

-NEXT CHAPTER: Chapter 8: Sibling Rivalry: Leo vs Luna-

CHAPTER 8: Sibling Rivalry: Leo vs Luna -

(Note: These two are actually Leo and Luna from 5Ds, but there is a small twist to the story)

[spoiler=The Twist]

Leo is a Dark Signer and uses a Dark Synchro in addition to Power Tool Dragon!

He also has an Earthbound Immortal! He wields the Condor god

-----------------------------------------

MATCH 3

TYPE: Ground Duel

(Note: All preliminary rounds are going to be Ground duels, the next round will be Turbo Duels and so forth)

-----------------------------------------

Announcer: And Miss Akiza takes Yusei Fudo down by a long shot! Now time for Preliminary Match #3: Leo Raizen versus Luna Raizen!

(Leo and Luna enter the arena)

Leo: I don't know why I have to fight you, Luna, but if winning means beating you, then so be it!

Luna: Fine, I'm gonna beat you anyway!

Leo: Why don't we let the cards do the fighting, not us.

Luna: Fine, you'll lose

(Both): DUEL!

------------------------

Leo: 8000 LP

Luna: 8000 LP

-----------------------

(Turn 1: Leo)

Leo: I draw my card! And I summon Morphtronic Datatron in Attack Mode!(ATK 1200) Next I play a face-down and end my turn

(Turn 2: Luna)

Luna: I draw a card and I play Sunlight Unicorn (ATK 1800) to the field in attack mode! Then I play the Equip Spell: Horn of the Unicorn to boost Unicorn's ATK by 700, making her attack 2500 points.

Leo: Aw, man!

Luna: Sunlight Unicorn, attack Morphtronic Datatron will Horn Spiral!

(Datatron is destroyed)

Leo: (6700 LP) Rrgh, but you revealed my face-down: Vengeful Wrath! When I take 1000 or more damage from an attack, the monster that attacked is destroyed. During the End Phase, it will resurrect on my field as a negative level.

Luna: It will...what?!

Leo: Come back as a Level -4!

Luna: Fine, for Main Phase 2, I'll play the spell: Emergency Assistance to bring back Sunlight before it becomes a -4 monster.

Leo: Sorry, Vengeful Wrath doesn't allow it!

Luna: Shoot, I end my turn with two face-downs!

(Sunlight Unicorn resurrects on Leo's field as a Level -4)

(TURN 3)

Leo: Now I draw! I play the spell: Double Summon to allow me to summon twice. First I play Morphtronic Radion (ATK 1000), then I release Radion to Advance Summon Dark Tuner Mecha Blade (ATK 0/DEF 0 | LV6).

Luna: No, you couldn't be...Leo, are you one of the Dark Signers!

Leo: (dark aura engulfs him) Ha ha ha ha! You guessed, but I won't allow you to know my secret!

Luna: Not this...

Leo: I tune both Sunlight Unicorn and my Dark Tuner Mecha Blade to Dark Synchro Summon my ultimate monster: Evil Robot Blast Destroyer (ATK 3200/DEF 2200 | LV -10)! (Leo's Dark Signer mark shows on his arm)!

Luna: No!

Leo: Evil Destroyer, attack Luna's life points directly! Hypersonic Knuckle!

Luna: (4800 LP) Leo, how could you do this to me?

Leo: Silence, the Leo you know is gone! I'm the new form of him, stronger and more attitude.

Luna: Fine, I reveal my face-down: Emergency Synchro! It lets me send Synchro Material monsters in my deck to the grave to Synchro Summon a Synchro Monster!

Leo: Hmph, trying to bring forth your Ancient Fairy Dragon?

Luna: I tune from my Deck my Sunny Pixie (LV1) and Fairy King Truesdale (LV6) to Synchro Summon Ancient Fairy Dragon (DEF 3000).

Luna: When Sunny Pixie is tuned for a LIGHT Synchro, I regain 1000 LP (5800 LP)

Leo: Summon all the Defense you want, it won't work!

Luna: Well guess what, I have another Emergency Synchro trap card! I tune another Sunny Pixie in my deck with 3 Dreamsprite (LV2) and Kuribon (LV1) to Synchro Summon Avenging Knight Parshath (ATK 2600)!

Leo: I end with a face-down!

(TURN 4)

Luna: (thoughts) I'll have to stop Leo's evil rampage (/thoughts) Alright Leo, time to silence you! I draw!

First Avenging Knight's ability lets me switch your Detsroyer to Defense Mode (DEF 2200)

Now I attack! Go Avenging Knight, destroy Leo's Evil Robot!

(Leo's Dark Synchro is destroyed and he takes 400 damage from Parshath's effect)

Leo: (7600 LP)

Luna: And now Ancient Fairy, attack Leo directly!

Leo: (5500 LP)

Luna: I will now play the spell: Level Cannon! By reducing the Level of all monsters I control by 2, this card allows me to inflict 300 damage for each Level on my field. (Avenging Knight: LV6 and Ancient Fairy: LV5). Since I have 11 Levels total, you lose 3300 LP, Leo!

Leo: (2200 LP) Oh hell with you!

Luna: I'll end with a face-down

(Turn 5)

Leo: Now I silence you once and for all! I draw a card! I activate my Evil Robot Blast Destroyer's special ability. If it was destroyed in battle, I can summon 2 monsters from my Deck. Come forth, Morphtronic Celfon (ATK 100) and Clocken (ATK 600). Next I play the Field Spell: Realm of Infinity. All monsters I control gain 500 ATK, (Celfon: 600 ATK, Clocken: 1100 ATK).

Now I release both monsters to summon the condor god: Earthbound Immortal - Katoryu Igara (ATK 3000/DEF 2600)!

Thanks to my Realm of Infinity field spell, Katoryu Igara cannot be destroyed and his ATK goes up (Katoryu Igara: ATK 3500). With his special ability, I can summon the two monsters used to summon him! Return, Celfon (DEF 100) and Clocken (DEF 1100)! Plus, I can summon another monster: Morptronic Remocon (DEF 1200/Tuner).

Now I tune Celfon, Clocken and Remocon to Synchro Summon Power Tool Dragon (ATK 2300, boosted to ATK 2800 by Realm of Infinity)

Leo: It's over! Earthbound Immortal - Katoryu Igara and Power Tool Dragon, destroy Luna!!!

Luna: (LP 0) Noooooooooooooooooooo!

Leo: Ha ha, mortal! you dare challenge me, now you die! (switches back to good self) Oh no, Luna!v What have I done?!

Announcer: The winner of this match is Leo Raizen with his destructive tactics! Medics, come down and help Luna!

(medics rush down and take Luna to hospital)

-THE END of Chapter 8-

Next chapter: Chapter 9: Terror of the Toons/Orichalcos!

• 2 weeks later...

CHAPTER 9: Terror of the Toons/Orichalcos

------------------------

[spoiler=Fast Forward]

This is actually the final preliminary match, so just to fill you in, here are the winners of the past 7 matches:

Match 1: Jason W.

Match 2: Blair Flannigan (by forfeit)

Match 3: Akiza Izakyuu

Match 4: Leo Raizen

Match 5: Chazz Princeton

Match 6: Alexis H. Rhodes

Match 7: Sakura Kairyuashi

(Yes, one of the Signers lost...which one is it? First one to figure out gets positive rep)

------------

Now the final match can get underway, Pegasus vs Yuri Inozaki.

------------

(Pegasus and Yuri step onto the stage)

Announcer: Both duelists, activate your Duel Discs

Both: RIGHT! (initiate discs/throw cards in)

-DUEL!-

-----------

Pegasus: 8000 LP

Yuri: 8000 LP

-----------

(Turn 1)

Pegasus: It's my turn and I draw! First I play Toon World! By sacrificing 1000 LP, I can play this card (Pegasus: 7000 LP). Now I play Toon Gemini Elf (ATK 1900) in Attack mode and I place 3 face-down cards and it's your move!

(Turn 2)

Yuri: Prepare to lose! I activate the Field Spell: The Seal of Orichalcos!

Pegasus: No, not that...!

Yuri: Ha ha ha, now the game can begin! (orichalcos mark shows on Yuri's forehead)

Yuri: Now I summon Orichalcos Malevolence (ATK 1500) in attack mode. (Malevolence has ATK boosted to 2000 because of Orichalcos)! Now Malevolence, attack Toon Gemini Elf!

Pegasus: Oh no you don't! I activate the Trap Card: Magic Cylinder. This reverses your attack back at you!

Yuri: (LP 6000) oooh, you'll pay for that! I end my turn with a face-down.

(Turn 3)

Pegasus: I have to get rid of the Orichalcos cards! I draw!

First I play the spell card: Soul Balance! because my monster has lower ATK that yours, your monster dies and my LP regain by 2000!

Yuri: You activated my Trap Card: Orichalcos Call! I can instantly play 2 Orichalcos cards from my Deck! I choose Orichalcos Deuteros and Tritos!

Pegasus: No, not that!

Yuri: Yes that, I send the Seal to the graveyard to play Deuteros and send THAT to the grave to play Tritos! All effects of the original Orichalcos and Deuteros remain...! So there goes your Spell card, because of Trito's effects

Pegasus: Great, I sacrifice my Elf to play Toon Summoned Skull (ATK 2500)! Then I play another spell: Toon Clone! I can summon up 2 Toon Summoned Skull Clone Tokens. THey are exactly like the original, but their ATK is lowered by 1000. (ATK 1500)

Now to wipe the floor with you, I play Delta Attacker! When I have 3 of one monster on the field, I can attack directly.

Triple Toon Summoned Skulls, attack directly. (ATK 5500)

Yuri: (LP 500) That's it, now you're going to get it!

Pegasus: I end my turn with another face-down

(Turn 4)

Yuri: Nice combo, but it ends here!

I play the spell: Orichalcos Awakening Ritual! By paying half my Life Points (LP 250) and removing 10 monsters in my Deck, I can summon the ultimate monster: Orichalcos Hades Destroyer!

Pegasus: Not so fast, I reveal my face-down card: Prophecy! If I guess the monster you summon has ATK equal to, more than or less than 2000, you can't summon your beast. I declare it has more than 2000 ATK.

Yuri: Ha ha, you're wrong! My Hades Destroyer has 0 ATK and I can summon him now!

(Orichalcos Hades Destroyer is summoned (ATK 0/DEF 0)

Yuri: Due to my monster's effect, he gets ATK and DEF equal to the combined ATK and DEF of my sacrificed monsters + the 250 LP I paid:

[spoiler=Monsters that Yuri sent for summoning]

2x Orichalcos Malevolence = 3000/0

Sky Dragon = 1900/1800

Timeater = 1900/1700

X-Head Cannon = 1800/1500

Y-Dragon Head = 1500/1600

Z-Metal Tank = 1500/1300

XYZ-Dragon Cannon = 2800/2600

Air Fortress Ziggurat = 2500/2000

Flying Fortress Skyfire = 3000/2500

+250 LP

Total Power of Orichalcos Hades Destroyer: (ATK 20,150/DEF 15,250)

Pegasus: No, I'm doomed!

Yuri: Hades Destroyer, attack Toon Summoned Skull!

Pegasus: I reveal my face-down card: Fiend Comedian! If I toss a coin and I'm right, your monsters are removed! If not, I send cards from my deck to the grave equal to the number of cards you have.

(toss coin)

Pegasus: I call heads! (thinking "come on, if i call this right, i can win this)

(coin lands on heads)

Pegasus: Now all your cards are removed!

[spoiler=Pegasus' combo]

Pegasus figured out Orichalcos Hades Destroyer's weakness...the monsters sacrificed for his summoning must remain in the graveyard. If they are removed, Hades loses ATK equal to the monster taken out. With Fiend Comedian being called right, the monsters are gone

-Hades Destroyer (ATK 250/DEF 250)-

Pegasus: Summoned Skull, blast that Destroyer back to Atlantis!

Yuri: (0 LP) Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Pegasus: And I win...!

VICTOR: Pegasus

Announcer: And that concludes the preliminary rounds of the Fortune Cup...

NEXT Chapter: -Chapter 10: Turbo Duel - Love and Consequence: Blair vs Jason-

First of all, I want to point out that I have ONLY read the first chapter and skimmed through the second and third chapters.

Now...I have SO many questions about this story.

I know you called it Shippuden Adventures, but still, WHY does your personification use NARUTO themed cards? WHY are they Elemental Heroes? WHY does he have SLIFER? Isn't Slifer illegal to use in a duel? Doesn't Yugi have it? Oh, maybe Yugi is his father, or in his ancestry, and passed it down to him. But still, that's the making of a Gary Stu. You must put more effort into this story.

I don't understand what's going on. A Duel Soldier? What's a Duel Soldier supposed to be? Why is he attacking this guy? I was hoping that would be explained in the second or third chapter, but nope, you just catapulted us into more and more duels. I'd like to see some more explanation, because honestly I have lost interest. It's the author's job to attempt to pull the reader into their story, to keep their interest. You probably tried to, but I'm not sure it worked...

Why does your character have a relationship with Alexis, a person in the US Treasury? How'd he get into THAT kind of relationship? It's kind of plausible, but I just felt a little confused...and does she have cards from the anime, used by someone else? How'd she get those

Almost EVERYBODY uses their strongest card ON THE FIRST TURN. I know this is to keep the battles intense, but this gets rid of all excitement and almost automatically tells us who the winner will be.

There sure are a lot of Elemental heroes in this story, many of which aren't elemental at all. they're just copyrighted characters. And is it me, or is there a Chris Brown card? Why would a famous rock star own that card? Are people basing cards off of popular characters and singers?

The characters sound wooden. They explain everything, instead of showing it. Akiza merely says "Just because I'm telekinetic doesn't mean people should pick on me", while she could instead show it in a semi-dramatic moment where she perhaps moves an object with her mind somehow and people shun her. I don't understand how she would be SHUNNED for that, though.

There's some more stuff I'd like to mention, but I think you've heard enough of this. Revise this A LOT, and EXPLAIN THINGS EARLIER ON.

Kendo Fish, I'll answer your questions:

(1) I know you called it Shippuden Adventures, but still, WHY does your personification use NARUTO themed cards? WHY are they Elemental Heroes? WHY does he have SLIFER? Isn't Slifer illegal to use in a duel? Doesn't Yugi have it? Oh, maybe Yugi is his father, or in his ancestry, and passed it down to him. But still, that's the making of a Gary Stu. You must put more effort into this story.

-My story doesn't run on the original one entirely, it has some parts of 5Ds, GX, a little bit Naruto

-In this one, Yugi doesn't have Slifer, I have him.

-Yugi's in this story, but it's not Yami, he's the original one.

-Who is Gary Stu?

-I am not related to him

(2) I don't understand what's going on. A Duel Soldier? What's a Duel Soldier supposed to be? Why is he attacking this guy? I was hoping that would be explained in the second or third chapter, but nope, you just catapulted us into more and more duels. I'd like to see some more explanation, because honestly I have lost interest. It's the author's job to attempt to pull the reader into their story, to keep their interest. You probably tried to, but I'm not sure it worked...

Duel Soldiers and the Shiin Fuin society are like the Dark Signers. They will make a major role in later chapters. The Dark Signers never made appearance until Episode 27-28

(3) Why does your character have a relationship with Alexis, a person in the US Treasury? How'd he get into THAT kind of relationship? It's kind of plausible, but I just felt a little confused...and does she have cards from the anime, used by someone else? How'd she get those

They're friends since they were in preschool

Her cards are like Alexis R. from GX because Konami reproduced them. She bought them from her local Walmart/Target

(3) Almost EVERYBODY uses their strongest card ON THE FIRST TURN. I know this is to keep the battles intense, but this gets rid of all excitement and almost automatically tells us who the winner will be.

Not everyone, but lots of people use best cards on turn 1. Personally, Jaden does that in a couple episodes.

Or it's just PURE luck/chance

(4) There sure are a lot of Elemental heroes in this story, many of which aren't elemental at all. they're just copyrighted characters. And is it me, or is there a Chris Brown card? Why would a famous rock star own that card? Are people basing cards off of popular characters and singers?

E-Heroes are cool and I like them, so that's why.

There is no Chris Brown card...remember, this is a yugioh card making site, you can make your own card up. And yes, people are making cards off people

(5) The characters sound wooden. They explain everything, instead of showing it. Akiza merely says "Just because I'm telekinetic doesn't mean people should pick on me", while she could instead show it in a semi-dramatic moment where she perhaps moves an object with her mind somehow and people shun her. I don't understand how she would be SHUNNED for that, though.

Akiza is directly linked to the 5Ds counterpart of her. That's why it doesn't show. But when she fights Tenjyo/Yusei, they get severely injured, much like when Koda got hit by Rose Curse.

Okay so my story needs improvements. The next chapter will be a bit better

(Gary Stu is the term used for a male Mary Sue. Mary Sue is a term used for cliched or typical characters.)

- Slifer is still illegal to use in a duel, or, at least in real life. Well, your story, your universe.

- The Dark Signers may not have appeared, but had they appeared earlier without explanation soon enough, many viewers may be left confused.

- Eh, well, if Yu-Gi-Oh cards are so popular that nearly everybody wields them and schools are dedicated to them, that might be plausible.

- They're so directly linked to one another that they have the exact same names. Hmm... And I haven't watched much 5D's, so I wouldn't know much about her anime counterpart.

Thank you for telling me what Gary Stu is...though I do not know these terms, now I'll clarify your quotes:

- Slifer is still illegal to use in a duel, or, at least in real life. Well, your story, your universe.

(Yes, it's my fan fic. In fact, the gods are illegal in OFFICIAL duels, not casual play-arounds (like the duels outside the Fortune Cup)

- The Dark Signers may not have appeared, but had they appeared earlier without explanation soon enough, many viewers may be left confused.

(I go by when they make their BIG DEBUT, when Dick Pitt shows up (he's a Dark Signer). Their minor roles don't count here.

Like I said before, the first Duel Soldier (#22) was just an intro to them. It's a minor role, but in a later chapter, they will make a bigger impact)

- Eh, well, if Yu-Gi-Oh cards are so popular that nearly everybody wields them and schools are dedicated to them, that might be plausible.

(Yes, basically everyone has cards and frankly, my story has mostly everyone has some cards at least)

- They're so directly linked to one another that they have the exact same names. Hmm... And I haven't watched much 5D's, so I wouldn't know much about her anime counterpart.

(Yeah, some of them are directly related to their 5Ds counterpart)

Also you need to read the whole story first, not just skip a few chaps.

-I'll try to improve this

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 10: Turbo Duel: Love and Consequence: Blair vs Jason

--------

Preliminaries are over and the quarterfinals have begun. The first match is Blair, of the Slifer Red dorm versus our Signer savior, ME!

--------

Blair: Ooh I'm fighting a Signer...!

Jason: Just 'cuz you're a girl, doesn't mean I'm takin' it easy

Blair: Wouldn't want it any other way

Announcer: Duelists, step to your Duel Runners

(Two duel runners, blue and pink, sit on the side of the track. Jason takes the blue, Blair takes the pink)

Automated Voice: Speed World 2! Turbo Activate....countdown 5-4-3-2-1-DUEL!

-----

Blair: 8000 LP

---

TURN 1: (Jason: SPC 1/Blair: SPC 1)

Jason: Signers first and I draw! I'll play Polymerization to fuse my Elemental Hero Sakura (Itarashi), Bladedge and Avian to form Elemental Hero Slicing Wind Sakura (ATK 3400/DEF 2700)

227572i.jpg227572.jpg

[spoiler=Slicing Wind Sakura's effect]

"Elemental Hero Sakura (Itarashi)" + "Elemental Hero Avian" + "Elemental Hero Bladedge"

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. Your monsters can attack 3 times during the Battle Phase and they cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. Additionally if your monsters are targeted by your opponent's effects or are declared as attack targets, negate and destroy the attacking monster or the card and remove them from play.

Blair: OMG, another Elemental Hero fusion!

Jason: Yeah, a personal one that Konami made for me. And I have another surprise. You cannot use effects on me or you'll just get removed from play.

Blair: Crap!

Jason: I end with a face-down and end turn

---------

TURN 2: (Jason: SPC 2/Blair: SPC 2)

Blair: I'll have to try this tactic then.

I summon Maiden in Love (DEF 300) in Defense

Jason: I saw that in episode 120 of GX, it got destroyed in one shot. Why bother use it against me, my hero is invincible

Blair: I DIDN'T READ THE FINE PRINT on your hero, but I have another plan! I activate the spell card: Mist Body to make sure Maiden stays safe.

Jason: Hmm, you figured out that Sakura can't block effects that don't target.

Blair: I end my turn with 2 face-downs

---------

Turn 3: (Jason: SPC 3/Blair: SPC 3)

Jason: OK, I'm gonna crank this Turbo Duel to the next level. I draw!

Now I play the Speed Spell - Deck Fusion!

"Speed Spell Deck Fusion allows you to fuse monsters from your Deck directly instead of from your hand"

Now I fuse Elemental Heroes Avian, Midnight Kunoichi and Celestial Maiden to bring out...Elemental Hero Phoenix Girl (ATK 2700/DEF 2400)!

Bask in all its glory!

Blair: I reveal my face-down: Black Horn of Heaven!

Jason: (sighs) I already told ya, as long as Sakura remains on the field, none of my monsters can be destroyed/targeted.

Blair: But I'm negating your summon!

Jason: Too bad, what Sakura doesn't stop, Phoenix Girl comes right in by negated everything you play that will affect me!

Blair: WHAT!

Jason: Too bad, now it's my turn! I play Card of Sanctity to draw until I have 6 cards

Now I activate Shield Crush to destroy your Maiden!

Blair: No!

Jason: Phoenix Girl! Slicing Sakura! Attack Blair's Life Points!

Blair: (2000 LP)/SPC 0): Oooh, you'll pay for that!

Jason: Good play, but it's hopeless. I'd advise you to surrender before I clean the clock with you!

Blair: No I will fight to the end!

Jason: Okay then, I salute your determination so I'll use all I got to win!

Blair: Wouldn't want it any other way!

Jason: I end my turn with two face-downs

--------

Turn 4: (Jason: SPC 4/Blair: SPC 1)

Blair: OK, I draw my card!

"thinking": OK, this is so not good! I have only 1 Speed Counter, 2000 LP and no monsters. Jason, on the other hand, has all his LP, 4 SPC and 2 monsters that block everything I play

Blair: Time to fight back! I play the Speed Spell: Emergency Synchro! I can Synchro Summon. I tune my Salvation Dragon - Savior Dragon (Tuner LV1) with my Maiden in Love (LV2) and Lady of Faith (LV3) to Synchro Summon my Savior Angel (ATK 2000/DEF 1500)!

227572.jpg

Jason: Good job in Synchro Summoning but you can't destroy my monsters with it.

Blair: I activate the spell: Angel's Chariot

"Angel's Chariot allows a Fairy-Type monster to attack directly this turn"

Blair: Savior Angel, deliver judgment to Jason with a direct attack.

Jason: I reveal my face-down: Sakuretsu Armor to destroy it!

Blair: Savior Angel's ability activates. When it is destroyed, it can return back to my Extra Deck and I can summon my ultimate monster: Savior Star Dragon (ATK 3000)!

Jason: I activate my face-down: Revelation of the Signer! When a Dragon-Type monster is Synchro Summoned, I can summon 2 of my own. Come forth, Red Dragon Archfiend (ATK 3000) and Gold Lightning Dragon (ATK 2900) 227572.jpg

(My Signer mark turns a deep shade of crimson)

Blair: The power of the Signer of the Wind is at last revealed! Savior, destroy the Phoenix Girl!

Jason: I don't think so, reveal face-down: Sakura's Ultimate Revelation! By sacrificing half my Life Points and everything other than my Slicing Wind Sakura, she gets ATK and DEF equal to my monster's combined points multiplied by 10! All effects of the sacrificed monsters are then given to the Sakura monster

Jason: (4000 LP) I am the Kaze-Ryu (Wind Dragon) Signer!

[spoiler=Add-Up of Power]

Red Dragon: 3000 / 2000

Gold Lightning: 2900 / 2800

Phoenix Girl: 2700 / 2400

Slicing Wind Sakura: 3400 / 2700

Total: 12,000 / 9,900

x 10 = 120,000 / 99,000

(Elemental Hero Slicing Wind Sakura (ATK 123,400/DEF 101,700)

Savior Star crashes into Sakura and explodes in a blaze of white light!

Blair: (0 LP) Nooooooooo!

Announcer: By a long shot, Jason has crushed his opponent and advanced to the next round

Jason: Good game Blair.

Blair: Forgive me for asking this, but can you teach me how to be a champion like you

Jason: Sure, I'll teach you the way to mastery

(All of a sudden, a huge dimensionhole appears in the sky)

(Everyone is sucked into the vortex)

Blair: Great, where are we going?

The Fortune Cup is unfortunately brought to an end, where will our heroes land up. Keep reading for more!

NEXT CHAPTER: Chapter 11: Stuck in the Virtual World / Things Get Digitized

(Following the path of the Virtual World Arc in Yugioh Season 3)

Chapter 11: Stuck in the Virtual World/Things Get Digitized

-----------------------

Basically, this isn't a chapter, but you'll be introduced to the Virtual World antagonists.

The bad guys here call themselves the Guardians of the Elements (their leader is called "Guardian of Divine" (as in the DIVINE Attribute). And NO, they won't use Guardian cards (DCR). The basic 6 elements in this game.

Their decks mainly focus on their particular element

NOTE: Most of the guardians listed had deceased and reborn as the Guardians of the Virtual World

-----------------------

So without further ado, here are the characters making their entrance:

[spoiler= (Kami-Gādian) Guardian of Divine]

Deck Name: Arise, Three Sacred Gods!

Strategy: Summon his Sacred Beats/Exodius-Exodia combo

Best Card: Sacred Beasts

Deckmaster Form: Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord

Bio: Once the CEO/President of Konami Inc., got overthrown by a riot by his workers and then killed in a street fight. Reborn by technology as the Divine Guardian

[spoiler= (Kaze-Gādian) Guardian of Wind]

Deck Name: Gust of the Storms

Strategy: WIND Monster beatdown (monsters from SD8)

Best Card: Giant God Bird Simorgh

Deckmaster Form: Giant God Bird Simorgh

Bio: Former dragon tamer, slaughtered by his apprentice for power

[spoiler= (Do-Gādian) Guardian of Earth]

Deck Name: Everlasting Stone Kingdom

Strategy: Starter Deck 7 tactic, Flip Summon damage + Exxod

Best Card: Exxod, Master of the Guard + Megarock Dragon

Deckmaster Form: Megarock Dragon

Bio: Former webmaster of TCO, hated by all, overthrown by assistant webmaster and was executed on charges of robbery/assault and assassination. Wants to regain his status as adminstrator and eradicate all who oppose him

[spoiler= (Kaiyou-Gādian) Guardian of Light]

Deck Name: Shining Force!

Strategy: Overrun opponent with blitzkreig (big hit)

Best Card: Judgment Dragon

Deckmaster: Ancient Fairy Dragon

Bio: It's Luna Raizen, deceased after Leo demolished her in Fortune Cup, wishes to seek revenge on her brother

[spoiler= (Yami-Gādian) Guardian of Dark]

Deck Name: Roar, Demonic Gods! Dark Synchro Summon!

Strategy: Summon Demonic Gods and Dark Synchro Summon

Best Card: Zero Sword Master

Deckmaster: Demonic Roaring God Levuathan

Bio: Formerly the Duel Soldier #22 I beat in a duel, knocked into a coma, wants REVENGE on ME!

[spoiler= (Mizu-Gādian) Guardian of Water]

Deck Name: Flood of the Seven Seas

Strategy: Summon WATER monsters to clear Life Points

Best Card: Ocean-Dragon-Lord - Neo-Daedulus

Deckmaster: Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Boundary

Bio: Formerly Mako Tsunami, he turned evil from obtaining the Whale mark and is ready to get payback for those who died in the seas

[spoiler= (Hito-Gādian) Guardian of Fire]

Deck Name: Burning Passion!

Strategy: Burn damage with burn cards (i.e. Solar Flare Dragon + Dark Room of Nightmare, etc.)

Best Card: Flaming Zombie Gaia

Deckmaster: Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch

Bio: An ex-fire sorcerer killed in a fight with the water slayer, which happens to be Alexis, so revenge to her.

--------------------

Chapter 11 was meant to introduce you to the characters, sorry 4 lack of action here.

The good guys are: Me, Alexis, Sakura, Akiza, Leo, Blair and our friends, who will be named in Chapter 12.

--------------------

The next chapter will have some high-flying action!

NEXT CHAPTER: Chapter 12: Clash of Wind: Jason and Leo vs Guardian of Wind

Archived