Yu-Gi-Oh GX - 5Ds Shippuden Adventures (PG-13 to PG-16)

Chapter 12: Clash of Wind: Jason and Leo vs Guardian of Wind

------------

It's only been a little while since the cast got blown into the Virtual World! And now it's time for a duel...We fast-forwarded to moments before the duel commences

------------

Leo: Where are we?

Jason: We're in some sort of virtual world I think

(Suddenly a big squawk comes through)

Jason: Oh look, it's the Ancient God Bird Simorgh)

GBS: Welcome mortals, I am here to destroy you by dueling!

(Duel Disc appears on GBS)

Leo: Well Jason, guess we'll have to duel this freak!

Jason: Yeah!

GBS: Just to be sure you don't get caught behind in the Virtual Rules, (he reads the spoiler below)

[spoiler=Rules]

1. Players start with 8000 LP

2. Each player chooses monster in Deck to be a Deckmaster (fusion/ritual/synchro monsters are OK)

3. You can use Deckmaster like regular monster

4. If deckmaster dies, you lose

5. All Yugioh Rules apply

Jason/Leo: We got it!

GBS: Now choose your Deckmasters...

Jason: I choose Elemental Hero Dark Angel (ATK 2500/DEF 1700)

Leo: Mine will be Morphtronic Celfon (ATK 100/DEF 100)

GBS: I am already in the form of Simorgh, Bird of Ancestry, so I act as my own Deckmaster

ALL: Let's duel! (Note: Jason and Leo have their Decks from Fortune Cup. Guardian of Wind has a Deck made by the elements)

Jason: 8000 LP

Leo: 8000 LP

Guardian of Wind: 8000 LP

(each of them draw 6 cards)

[spoiler=The Duel]

[spoiler=Turn 1: Jason]

Jason: It's my move and I draw! (thinking) Perfect, I can summon a high level monster and stay invincible!

I play the spell card: Polymerization to fuse my E-Hero Avian, Midnight Kunoichi and Celestial Maiden to fusion summon Elemental Hero Phoenix Girl (ATK 2700/DEF 2400). Now our monsters stay invincible! I lay a face-down and end my turn!

[spoiler=Turn 2: Guardian of Wind]

GBS: Alright mortals, I draw!

I summon Gale Kunoichi in Defense Mode (DEF 800). As long as she's in play, you cannot attack her as long as I control 2 other cards.

227572.jpg

Leo: Great, that Kunoichi will serve as a wall to his Life Points.

GBS: I lay two face-downs and end my turn

[spoiler=Turn 3: Leo]

Leo: It's my turn to draw! (draws his card)!

I summon my Morphtronic Magnen U (DEF 600)! Then I play a spell: Morphtronic Duplication! If I control a Morphtronic monster, I can summon all other copies of it from my hand or Deck! I play two more Magnens (DEF 600) from my Deck!

Jason: Good work Leo, now keep him on the ropes. GBS cannot attack your Magnens now!

Leo: I play a face-down and end my turn!

[spoiler=Turn 4: Jason]

Jason: OK, I'll tear this guy apart! I draw!

I play the spell: Combo Fusion! With this card, I can fuse 1 monster I have with one monster that my partner has and fuse them together!

Leo, can I borrow 1 of your Magnens?

Leo: Go ahead!

Jason: I fuse the Elemental Hero Aqua Maiden in my hand with Morphtronic Magnen on Leo's field to Fusion Summon Elemental Hero Kinetic Magnen Girl (ATK 3300/DEF 2300)! 227572h.jpg227572.jpg

GBS: What the?

Jason: That's right, Mr Guard! Now if we control 2 other cards, we're untouchable.

Leo: I reveal my face-down: Soul Balance! Now by discarding 1 card, I can destroy your Gale Kunoichi!

(Gale dies)

Jason: Good job Leo, now I'll do the heavy hitting! Phoenix Girl! Kinetic Phoenix Magnen! Attack GBS directly!

GBS: I reveal my face-down: Des Couterblow!

Jason: Kinetic Phoenix Magnen Girl activates. That card is negated and you lose 1500 Life Points

GBS: (6500 LP) Rrgh!

(My two monsters cream the Guardian)

GBS: (1500 LP) You piece of s**t, I ought to kill you!

Jason: Let the cards do the talking, I end my turn

[spoiler=Turn 5: Guardian of Wind]

GBS: I ought to kill you right now and I draw! I play the spell: The Shallow Grave so we all take monsters from our grave and summon them in Defense! I choose my Gale Kunoichi (DEF 800)

Jason: I choose Elemental Hero Aqua Maiden (DEF 2200)

Leo: Mine's Morphtronic Magnen (DEF 600)

GBS: With my Deckmaster's ability, I sacrifice my Kunoichi to summon myself, Simorgh, Bird of Ancestry (ATK 2900)!

(Guardian of Wind moves onto the field)

viewImage.asp?file=lodt_en0391.jpg&height=600

Jason: Aw crap, it's the Ancient God Bird!

GBS: I lay waste to your Phoenix Girl using my ability. When I Tribute Summon myself with only WIND monsters, I can return 2 cards back to your hand.

Jason: Too bad Tweety, Phoenix Girl negates that! And now you activated my Deckmaster's ability. If you target my monsters with your effects, an immediate 3000 damage comes!

GBS: Not if I play Deck = Life! By sending any amount of cards from my Deck to my grave, I regain 600 points. And I send 10 to gain 6000! (LP 7500), drops to LP 4500

Now I'll attack you!

Jason: You can't, my Dark Angel will negate that!

GBS: Try to ruin my fun, aren't you!

Jason: Just shut up, ya big chicken!

GBS: Smart a** brat! I end my turn

[spoiler=Turn 6: Leo]

Leo: Time to show everyone what I'm made of!

I summon Morphtronic Remocon (LV3 Tuner)! I tune him along with 2 Magnens to Synchro Summon Power Tool Dragon (ATK 2300). And then I play the spell card: Shield Addition!

By decreasing Power Tool's Defense, it boosts his attack power by the same amount (ATK 4800)

Now Power Tool, destroy the Guardian!

GBS: I play Magic Cylinder to give you 4800 damage!

Leo: (3200) Aagh!

Jason: But that won't last long Leo! I use the Trap Card: Losses to Gains! When we take Effect Damage, the damage is negated and then added to Leo's Life Points (LP 12800)

Leo: Thanks Jason

Jason: No problem!

Leo: I end with a face-down

[spoiler=Turn 7: Jason]

Jason: Okay I will blow this guy apart! I draw!

Hey Leo, can I use Power Tool! I need it so we can win!

Leo: Go ahead, whatever's necessary!

Jason: First I play Pot of Greed to draw 2 cards! Then I play Shadow Clone Technique! I can summon 3 clone tokens of my Phoenix Magnen (Leo, I have to use 1 of your spots)

Leo: Okay, I believe in you!

Jason: Yeah thanks, and now 3 Magnen tokens appear (ATK 3300/DEF 2300)!

Now I sacrifice them to summon the god card of the sun!viewImage.asp?file=gbi_003.jpg&height=600 (ATK 9900/DEF 6900)!

Leo: Hey Jason, I know this card's kill effect! We share our Life Points and the Winged Dragon is fed the amount of LP we have -1.

Jason: Yeah and let's end this!

Jason/Leo (simultaneous): We sacrifice our Life Points to feed the Winged Dragon!

J/L: (LP 1/LP 1), Winged Dragon (ATK 30,698/DEF 27,698)!

Jason and Leo: ATTACK GOD OF THE SUN!

GBS: (LP 0) GYAAAH!

Leo: That's game!

Jason: You copied Jaden Yuki, didn't ya?

Leo: Yup!

(both laugh and walk towards next site)

NEXT Chapter: Chapter 13 - Crush of the Flames: Alexis vs Guardian of Fire

• 3 weeks later...

Archived