Enternal Darkness Contest (Dark Synchro)+No More Spots+Round 2 begins on 20 April+No More Judges-plz lock

Jace Beleren

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

e7jm34.png

Effect: 1 non-Tuner monster + 1 Dark Tuner monster

When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, its ATK and DEF increases to become twice its original ATK. When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, select 1 monster in your Graveyard and Special Summon 1 "Dark Warrior" monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck.

It makes no sense.....damn it......one sec im gonna go edit it so it works.

Yay!! *Does A Fiesta* my card is finally Done xd

Here is my card:

2vww9yr.jpg

1 non-Tuner monster - 1 Dark Tuner monster

In order to Special Summon this card, subtract the Level of a Dark Tuner monster from the Level of 1 other monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card.

This card gains 500 ATK for each Dragon Type monster your opponent has on their field or in their Graveyard.You can discard 1 card from your hand to negate the activation of a Spell or Trap Card and destroy it. You can use this effect during either player's turn.

Be patient evreyone :) the only new posts that should be here for the next 7 days should only be the Dark Synchro Cards that form this contest and some occasional bumping (not much). Anything else is just SPAM. The rules have been stated already, I only see some pointless questions being asked to increase the post count. So, yeah! DeViLQ8 is right.

To make sure your cards are included, you don't have to wait for a "secured" comment or ask in here, just look at first post and if it isn't checked out just pm it instead of commenting.

I hope I am able to do the judging right, I understand Dark Synchros but they are not my specialty. ^-^"

well..i didn't do anything to increase my post count i just did it to answer we probally typed it in the same time.... meaning the answer one but anyway this is not a discussion corner....we should be talking about the contest, but seeing as we can get anymore contestents shud we star judging or are we waiting for other people to post there cards?

Well, my card entry is finally here

29dz76f.jpg

[spoiler=Card lore]1 non-Tuner monster - 1 Dark Tuner monster

During each of your Main Phases, you can discard 1 card from your hand to decrease 1 of your opponents monsters ATK by half. When this card is removed from play by your opponent's card effect, Special Summon this card to the field. The ATK of this card is decreased by 300 for each Machine-Type monster on the field.

Judging's done.

I'll post my top 3 here' date='

1-Goka no Ryu

2-Jovi

3-Dark Anarchist

Details, notes and grades are sent to MR PERFECT, if you want to know your gradings pm him for it.

Good luck to everyone, still there r 2 other judges.

[/quote']

Good job devil

now lets wait for Sleepy and Ayasato-chan to judge

Archived