Allure of Darkness in RGBT SE

I guess this is why they semi limited Allure's then. Still lolepicwin

Wrong. Konami semi-Limited Allure because they thought it was bad for the game at 3 when it wasn't even the real problem in the first place. All they had to do was ban the real problem cards (and there were and still are plenty) but no. You cant rely on Konami to do anything right.

I guess this is why they semi limited Allure's then. Still lolepicwin

Wrong. Konami semi-Limited Allure because they thought it was bad for the game at 3 when it wasn't even the real problem in the first place. All they had to do was ban the real problem cards (and there were and still are plenty) but no. You cant rely on Konami to do anything right.

Well, apparently they might bring us Allure and DC, so they might have a infinetesmally small chance of doing something right:lol:.

hahaha, this is going to suck for people that bought Allure's, in the hobby shop where I used to go, it was like 60 dollars (each one) when it came out.. :lol: and my brother pulled 2 of them from a pack... hahaha..

I don't see DC being used anywhere.. I don't know why & I think its a good card.. I just don't see it. =/

Archived