Priestess of the Winds (43/60 - Please Rate and Comment)

Ayasato-chan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just checked out the additions to this set and to answer your question you should make it a whole deck, and again I would run away from you if you ever challenged me with it. I love how an army of monsters with original ATK of 0 could easily become stronger than anything the opponent has. 9/10 (can't really say anything is perfect, what if I find something better?) if you made any traps this set would just be too evil to play against, oh great job by the way.

Just checked out the additions to this set and to answer your question you should make it a whole deck' date=' and again I would run away from you if you ever challenged me with it. I love how an army of monsters with original ATK of 0 could easily become stronger than anything the opponent has. 9/10 (can't really say anything is perfect, what if I find something better?) if you made any traps this set would just be too evil to play against, oh great job by the way.

[/quote']

Thanks. I seem to have that talent that you metioned. ^-^

I just added 2 more fusions. (I swear, Chibi Sakura is like my "Neos" for this set. LOL)

I also experimented with a Gemini monster. What do you think?

Just saw "Kaze Miko - Hotaro" and onward and I still love the set. Also never said this but being and anime nut the Japanese names are pretty cool. On the topic of the Gemini-type I really think its a dangerous move. These monsters would be destroyed faster than you can imagine without their effects so having even one 0 ATK monster vulnerable for 1 turn is dangerous. True it probably won't have only 0 ATK considering the other effects I just think it's a bit risky. Don't find anything wrong with anyting so a continued 9/10.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I do not really play Yugioh so I cannot really comment on them, but I think most pictures was nice at least. One thing though, your Japanese could be improved.

"Kyosei = Lovely"

Never heard of, and when I researched in my dictionary I found nothing.

"Chochou = Butterfly"

"Chou" is just enough, but anyway it should be "Chouchou".

"Houhi = Queen"

Another word I do not recognize or can find in my dictonary.

Queen is "Joou".

"Katana = Blade"

Rather sword. For blade I would prefer "yaiba" or maybe "tsurugi".

"Ryoku = Power"

Sure "ryoku" means "power", but only in combinations, such as "Maryoku" (magical power).

Alone it is pronounced "Chikara".

"Kyujutsu = Archery"

You seem to write the correct way otherwise so -> Kyuujutsu.

"Aka = Blood Red"

Just red.

"Pomme = Tornado"

?_?

And lastly you write "Warui no Miko" which would be like "Temple Maiden of Bad". You would rather say "Bad Temple Maiden", right? Then remove the "no", "warui" is a complete adjective and does not need the "no".

I hope it helps. But on a second note, there are a lot of true Yugioh Cards with weird Japanese names, so it is not really a problem.

• 4 months later...

Archived