a legendhiro single; White Dragon Sorcerer!!! Updated Image. Comment Please!

legendhiro

[align=center]here is another card made for the characters in my fic, and another fusion monster to boot.

**image cred to me (and the yugioh tcg of course)**

now, make way for White Dragon Sorcerer!!!

**updated version of image, recolor thanks to the amazing ⌡Ğǿkậ ńǿ Řŷµµ⌠**

154661i.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

"Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" + "Dark Magician"

This card can only be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Material monsters. This card's Type is also treated as Dragon. When this card is Summoned, you can remove any number of Dragon-Type monsters in your Graveyard from play to place the same number of Spell Counters on this card. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 400 for each Spell Counter on it. This card is unaffected by your opponent's Spell cards. When a Dragon-Type monster(s) is sent to the Graveyard place 1 Spell Counter on this card. You can remove 2 Spell Counters from this card to return one set card to the top of its owner's Deck.

[/align]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it doesn't have to be twelve stars, especially since i tried to make its base stats in between those of the material monsters. thanks for the thing about the spelling error. i can't believe i missed that. anything to say about the card's effect, or even the pic? or maybe a rate?

Maybe have it fuse blue-eyes white dragon instead of ultimate dragon? Inthat case, your already running 2 unsynergenic themes to play him, just a boost efect and spell immunity isn't enough to make him near impossible to summon. If you'd want to keep the same fusion materials, then raise the power level a bit. Maybe add piercing? (During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.) Currently its UPed.

were are the fusion monsters

on yugioh wiki

[align=center]

UP'ed!

You are getting rid of 3 BEWD's and a DM to boost the ATK power of a BEWD by 500 points!

I understand you gave it a power-up effect but it's not enough!

[/align]

its also designed to find support in the new spellcaster deck recently released in japan. and the fact the the majority of spell/trap support in a tournament deck is spells his spell immunity makes him strong.

Maybe have it fuse blue-eyes white dragon instead of ultimate dragon? Inthat case' date=' your already running 2 unsynergenic themes to play him, just a boost efect and spell immunity isn't enough to make him near impossible to summon. If you'd want to keep the same fusion materials, then raise the power level a bit. Maybe add piercing? (During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.) Currently its UPed.

[/quote']

beud is not difficult at all to summon anymore, and having more dragons in your graveyard when you summon this monster is needed.

Archived