a legendhiro single; White Dragon Sorcerer!!! Updated Image. Comment Please!

legendhiro

imagine it with the cards from the new structure deck. throw in some decent dragons, plus the support from that deck, and this card could be epic. remember, even though this card needs specific monsters as fusion materials, BEUD does not, and with trade-in, morphing jar, and dragon's mirror BEUD is not hard to summon at all, then all you need is dark magician. and if you don't remove BEUD itself from play you can de-fuse this during the battle phase for added damage of up to 7000.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

imagine it with the cards from the new structure deck. throw in some decent dragons' date=' plus the support from that deck, and this card could be epic. remember, even though this card needs specific monsters as fusion materials, BEUD does not, and with trade-in, morphing jar, and dragon's mirror BEUD is not hard to summon at all, then all you need is dark magician. and if you don't remove BEUD itself from play you can de-fuse this during the battle phase for added damage of up to 7000.

[/quote'] Eh...yeah it does kinda make sense...

thanks. its effect used to be much more basic, but i updated it and i'm pretty happy with it now. the image took forever. the whole back half of the BEUD head that is on DM's head head to be filled from scratch, and i had to take the wings off of a third card, and the blade that he's holding off of a fourth card. it was a pain.

Hm. I actually see a loop-hole in the above theories. "Goddess with the Third Eye" Anyone?

In any case' date=' 9.5/10. (I love the picture though.)

[/quote']

"Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" + "Dark Magician"

This card can only be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Material monsters. This card's Type is also treated as Dragon. When this card is Summoned, you can remove any number of Dragon-Type monsters in your Graveyard from play to place the same number of Spell Counters on this card. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 400 for each Spell Counter on it. This card is unaffected by your opponent's Spell cards. When a Dragon-Type monster(s) is sent to the Graveyard place 1 Spell Counter on this card. You can remove 2 Spell Counters from this card to return one set card to the top of its owner's Deck.

Nope, fusions subs won't work

I like it!.....Mmmm the pic is Ok and you making it is just the best thing in my opinion...but maybe the siut should be of the same color......I can offer myself to recolor your monster as a gift for a job well done

10/10

thanks. i was actually thinking of changing the color of DM's suit, but i suck at recoloring. i wanted it to be a whitish blue, a little lighter than the blue-eyes heads. that's all i really wanted changed though.

^.^ what can I say its excellent If it were me I would kind of prefer to have it as a 3200 ATK monster and have an awesome effect to go with it but I love the picture well on my little scale I would say

B-Brilliant :)

because it is but I just felt

those last two things should change but dont feel any need

to do so this is my own unique opinion.

people keep saying its up'ed, and then someone comes in and says op'ed. my head's spinning. its fine. its hard, but not too hard, to summon, and it uses a tentative combination of two deck types to work, but the deck types can be combined somewhat effectively. it can be op'ed in some decks and up'ed in others. believe me. i've already tried it out a few times against my friends.

The pic seems great to me, the effect is good but the summoning conditions require alot of setup.

Summoning BEUD is easier in a blue eyes-based Deck. In my past experiense, I have to say Dark Magician & Blue Eyes are very hard to mix effectively, you sometimes have Dark Magic Attack with a Blue Eyes on the field or a Burst Stream of Destruction with a Dark Magician in play.

you need to combine 3 BEWD into BEUD and still have enough cards to Summon DM, then be able to fuse them and hope it doesn't get killed by a trap or bounced by one of those annoying grand moles I hate so much.

I guess the "except by Fusion Summon with the above Fusion Material monsters" part is what makes this harder, I was thinking on merging DM with "The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion" to not need Polymerization and all this combo. but also, its effect depends on having both, Dragon-Type monsters & Spell Counter based cards in your Deck...

and I see people complaining about its Level being lower than BEUD which is just a Fusion Material of this card.. but "Dark Flare Knight" is a similar case so this is a legitimate change..

my overall review.. I wish this card was alot stronger, its true that spells are important, but monsters get destroyed nowadays from all angles, not just spells. at least, that's how my brother and me play ;) it make the duel more epic to get things from everywhere :)

the idea is good and the pic (I don't remember if I said this already) awesome.

9/10

i bet you can figure out where i play to use it though ;)

and i guess i could take out the first sentence. people have been complaining about it. but then i'm worried that it could be splashed into a deck that used spell counter support from the new structure deck and it would become too strong. i'm just not sure. but it does work fairly effectively. i've printed it out before and used it in a couple decks, and its worked pretty well.

Hm. I actually see a loop-hole in the above theories. "Goddess with the Third Eye" Anyone?

In any case' date=' 9.5/10. (I love the picture though.)

[/quote']

"This card can only be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Material monsters."

Methinks otherwise.

I dislike this because I hate anything that's Blue Eyes, Red Eyes or Dark Magician. Fair enough something original that branches off it, but meh, not my sort of thing. -shrug-

Archived