Booster Legends | For Experienced Booster Makers

-DG-

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it's see through cause i was reading this shonen jump magazine (the newest one), and It is actually like that believe it or not! the logo was typed by me, so that's why its bad, and the top and bottom borders were replaced from my original cause the official images on official sites are like that!

Hey DG' date=' you updated the list of members but I'm still not on it. but anyways, heres a booster pack that utilizes v6 of my Tech Circle:

[img']http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l382/AndinatorX/IntotheChaos.png[/img]

Why are you using a children's Booster Template? Don't you have your own template? Text doesn't go with the background and the render doesn't go with it too.

I got a question does the new rule mean you have to use your own template or does that go with everything else like tech circle?

Yes, we need to use our own template but as DG said, we can use template from other Booster Legends Members

Hey DG' date=' you updated the list of members but I'm still not on it. but anyways, heres a booster pack that utilizes v6 of my Tech Circle:

Why are you using a children's Booster Template? Don't you have your own template? Text doesn't go with the background and the render doesn't go with it too.

thats actually my template, but i edited it to be worse, cause I'm planning on releasing it, so I wanted to confirm with you guys on whether or not it was bad enough, also, this was to be used as an example for my v6 tech circle

thats actually my template, but i edited it to be worse, cause I'm planning on releasing it, so I wanted to confirm with you guys on whether or not it was bad enough, also, this was to be used as an example for my v6 tech circle

Actually your template really, fail. Change it. We all apply to become members here at Booster Legends using templates of maybe users like con. DG, or our own.

What about tech circles?

The same too

Actually your template really, fail. Change it. We all apply to become members here at Booster Legends using templates of maybe users like con. DG, or our own.

The same too

you wanna see my template soo bad? then here ya go:

PreciousGiftsv5.png

and I always hate how you say anyhing that isn't yours or gons, or DG phails. You want me to tell you what you Phail at?!?

[spoiler=phailing comments here. No cursing within content]

Your Custom Booster Template phails at being realistic

your other tech circle phails as you used DG's raw

Your CnCing phails cause you never give somethung consructive

need i say more?

no' date=' actually, he asked me how to make a circle in Yahoo, I taught him but I stopped on Step 3, so I've just gave him a circle and I said him to to claim as him or redistribute.

[/quote']

[align=center]Actually Kyle, I figured out another way to make a circle, and I've made MY FIRST TECH CIRCLE :(

Take a look:

Mycircle3.png

I didn't steal anything from others

So can I join?[/align]

Actually, that circle looks like the one I made from DG's raw circle but edited, meaning to say, you've downloaded it in my templates thread without even crediting or paying for FR because you're asking me how to do one and on the night you've said your mother is coming, actually you are invisible so I can't tell whether you're online or not. That is the time you're looking for a ready to rip circle and you found mine. Don't ever try saying "I made them" blah blah blah! For us to know it, post it all in here. Including pics!

you overreact a lot. tell you the truth, that actuall looks more like mine. but u dont see me going nuts about it. the way i see it, its no different than when you took DG's raw

For your information, I didn't took DG's raw, I asked for it and he give it to me. I overreact cause the day he posted it is the day he asked how make tech circles and I've given him one. He received it and says "My Mother is here" blah blah. I'll stop this non-sense argument, I don't want to spam

Please rate my Prototype Structure Deck.

CnC Please

Render: Blood Rose

BG: DG

Circle: Mine

Any Others: Mine

box2v.png

Render' date='logos is nice.

Colors fitted.

Text is good,but misplaced with 3-d effects :) Did u use Matrix font?

8.75/10

BTW,how is my tut going?

Render Is LQ.

Remake Your V4 With And We Can See How It's Improved..

Ehh...sorry Cove but i'm so busy right nao with school things,so maybe later,ok ;)

And Why Are You Hiding Your Online Status?

Jovi answered for me.And do u REALLY need to know???

Archived