Booster Legends | For Experienced Booster Makers

-DG-

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tell ya the truth, you're boosters aren't that good hobbs. its missing the stars, the render goes into the hole, the arcane circle is too thick, the tech circle doesnt have enough bar (a mistake mine had until v3). but point is, don't be so arrogant. those kinds of people dont achieve anything

tell ya the truth' date=' you're boosters aren't that good hobbs.[b'] its missing the stars[/b] if you notice, on all of the boosters, the stars are actually part of the render itself. look at all of the 5DS dragron's card art and you will see. also, I am tryind to find a decent way to make stars, the render goes into the hole that was an accident, the arcane circle is too thick I have yet to update it, the tech circle doesnt have enough bar (a mistake mine had until v3)that is why i made a new tech circle like 3 days ago. but point is, don't be so arrogant. those kinds of people dont achieve anythingOne on One now

Here's My Stuff For Member Check-Up:

Cove100Custom5DsBoosterTemplate.png

Cove100CustomStandardBoosterTemplat.png

YugiohStandardStructureDeckTemplate.png

Rate Anyone?

tell ya the truth' date=' you're boosters aren't that good hobbs.[b'] its missing the stars[/b] if you notice, on all of the boosters, the stars are actually part of the render itself. look at all of the 5DS dragron's card art and you will see. also, I am tryind to find a decent way to make stars, the render goes into the hole that was an accident, the arcane circle is too thick I have yet to update it, the tech circle doesnt have enough bar (a mistake mine had until v3)that is why i made a new tech circle like 3 days ago. but point is, don't be so arrogant. those kinds of people dont achieve anythingOne on One now

Andinator Is Pretty Good, I Look Forward To Seeing This...

Archived