Booster Legends | For Experienced Booster Makers

-DG-

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been thinking, and, it's time to do a member check. You all need to post AT LEAST 1 booster to be judged by me, and probably someone else. You must succeed to stay in the club. You must use your own template, and Con. 's tech circles, or mine, are not allowed.

Good Luck ^_^

I've been thinking' date=' and, it's time to do a member check. You all need to post AT LEAST 1 booster to be judged by me, and probably someone else. You must succeed to stay in the club. You must use your own template, and Con. 's tech circles, or mine, are not allowed.

Good Luck ^_^[/b']

Well, that means I'm outta here. Good bye, everyone! ^_^

I've been thinking' date=' and, it's time to do a member check. You all need to post AT LEAST 1 booster to be judged by me, and probably someone else. You must succeed to stay in the club. You must use your own template, and Con. 's tech circles, or mine, are not allowed.

Good Luck ^_^[/b']

Woh,that's what we call testing :(

Well' date=' that means I'm outta here. Good bye, everyone! ^_^

[/quote']

What?Oh,come on!U dont have to leave.Making a circle is quite simple :( Or u can make a TCG pack.It only needs Arcane circle and it was so eazy to have one when u go to Yugioh-Cards ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is mine, -DR-

02a04462.jpg

37c0b675.jpg

5d's BG on Yugioh-Cards,so is Arcane Circle.

(Meh,i spent A LOT of time to make the TCG background)

Cnc,rate,hate...but no harsh words ;)

Fix the logos. Find HQ ones and make them the correct size, then I'll rate.

Good Luck ^_^[/b']

Well, that means I'm outta here. Good bye, everyone! ^_^

Just try.

Well' date=' that means I'm outta here. Good bye, everyone! ^_^

[/quote']

What?Oh,come on!U dont have to leave.Making a circle is quite simple :( Or u can make a TCG pack.It only needs Arcane circle and it was so eazy to have one when u go to Yugioh-Cards ;)

First of all, I suck at making old boosters.

Secondly, why do you want me to stay?

Secondly' date=' why do you want me to stay?

[/quote']

So why do i want u to leave?I just want to be nice lol

I saw that u even didnt want to try.I quite disappointed...

Fix the logos. Find HQ ones and make them the correct size' date=' then I'll rate.

[/quote']

Ok...i'll make another one ;)

Is OCG pack acceptable?

Secondly' date=' why do you want me to stay?

[/quote']

So why do i want u to leave?I just want to be nice lol

I saw that u even didn't want to try.I quite disappointed...

Well, even if I try, it'd be an epic fail Tech Circle. For me, epic fail thing made by me is better not to be shown in public.

Archived