Booster Legends | For Experienced Booster Makers

-DG-

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the Heck DG' date=' First you accept me, then you don't post me up front, so I pm you and then you say you'll do it later. then I wait for about 2 months, and you add two other members that applied after me, but not me. postpone and 4get is not a good sign

[/quote']

Calm down. I don't get on as much anymore. I'll add you.

Srry, its just that you told me to wait, at first, i was thinking a week or two. But then i waited for about two months, and then i just see two other people after me get added. I don't normally try to go berserk, but just think about it, someone tells you you can join something and you get all excited, then you become the only one not to be recognized (other than this banner on the bottom, which if Neon doesn't mind, could you redo this with the name Saix, as that will soon be my new name).

Oi, I realize I have not yet posted a booster to attempt to be accepted into this place, but, I was wondering, would anybody have the logos required to make a 5Ds booster? I need them, as I would prefer not to use Chaotixs template.

EDIT: I need them, so I CAN make a booster to get into this club.

[align=center]

Can I have the Structure Deck' date=' the Let's Duel Logo and the Ready to Play, Built To Win logos?

[/quote']

I think it's very easy to render :)

My first SD!!! PLZ RATE

deck1.png

[spoiler=This one is by Konami]spellcasterscommandygodeck.gif

Render by BR

O.O That's awesome! Be my Structure Deck Teacher! Is 100 points enough for you to teach me?

I'm still working on the tut

I'll think about selling it later[/align]

Archived