traps:8

Ojama Trio x1

Final Attack Orders x2

Solemn Judgement x1

Prideful Roar x2

Mirror Force x1

Magic Cylinder x1

r/f

fyi I am no noob to deck building. I am to cardmaker, but I have been playing yugioh ever since The Legend of Blue Eyes, and competitively since Magic Ruler. This deck is no mess: cat searches FAO or Ojama Trio. FAO combos with GEAF, Orc, and Trio. Asura Priest and Chopper make good fodder for Creature Swap, and both combo well with Prideful Roar and Riryoku. It's a mix of burn and beatdown, with Gorz as the heavy hitter. Now will anyone make any suggestions I can use?

fyi I am no noob to deck building. I am to cardmaker' date=' but I have been playing yugioh ever since The Legend of Blue Eyes, and competitively since Magic Ruler. This deck is no mess: cat searches FAO or Ojama Trio. FAO combos with GEAF, Orc, and Trio. Asura Priest and Chopper make good fodder for Creature Swap, and both combo well with Prideful Roar and Riryoku. It's a mix of burn and beatdown, with Gorz as the heavy hitter. Now will anyone make any suggestions I can use?

[/quote']

Just quit before you make yourself look even more nooby.

What is this mess? To do you a favor, I'll point out what cards have no place in here.

Asura Priest x2 <---Doesn't have any place in this deck.

Evil Hero Infernal Gainer x3 <---At 3? Hell no.

Riryoku x2 <---Bad card is bad.

Rush Recklessly x2 <---See above.

Creature Swap x2 <---No place for it in this deck.

Ojama Trio x1 <---See above.

Final Attack Orders x2 <---Yeah' date=' you're trying to make it work with Orcs and Attack Forces. Skill Drain>>>>>This.

Solemn Judgement x1 <---As tonisanoob said, running at just 1 is real pro.

Magic Cylinder x1 <---Only works with burn.

[/quote']

So, yeah. That about sums it up.

just a lot of random cards' date=' sorry but this deck couldn't beat a 2 year old.

[/quote']

Dear noob,

Please quit trying to make yourself look good by parroting the good players.

Sincerely,

Guy Person

Yuck. What a mess. Terrible card choices. Nuff said.

LOLHYPOCRISYFAIL.

OP: Start over, no need to make it Twilight AND Fiend beatdown, just 1 of the 2. You have no way of abusing the Twilightness here anyway, so I'd stick to Fiend Beatdown, and lessen the randomness factor.

just a lot of random cards' date=' sorry but this deck couldn't beat a 2 year old.

[/quote']

Dear noob,

Sincerely,

Guy Person

LOLHYPOCRISYFAIL.

OP: Start over' date=' no need to make it Twilight AND Fiend beatdown, just 1 of the 2. You have no way of abusing the Twilightness here anyway, so I'd stick to Fiend Beatdown, and lessen the randomness factor.

[/quote']

There is a difference between parroting and not knowing what you are talking about and quoting because you don't feel like typing out your own message to flame them.

[/quote']

Dear noob,

Sincerely,

Guy Person

LOLHYPOCRISYFAIL.

OP: Start over' date=' no need to make it Twilight AND Fiend beatdown, just 1 of the 2. You have no way of abusing the Twilightness here anyway, so I'd stick to Fiend Beatdown, and lessen the randomness factor.

[/quote']

There is a difference between parroting and not knowing what you are talking about and quoting because you don't feel like typing out your own message to flame them.

If you're truly incapable of typing out your own flames, I wouldn't recommend the internet to you.

[/quote']

Dear noob,

Sincerely,

Guy Person

LOLHYPOCRISYFAIL.

[/quote']

If you're truly incapable of typing out your own flames, I wouldn't recommend the internet to you.

No where did I say "incapable", I just said "too lazy" to type out your own post at that given time.

[/quote']

Dear noob,

Sincerely,

Guy Person

I think I might sig that.

OT- Randomness is truely random.

Archived