Yugioh Ultima Acadamy Part 3! ~Finished~ Here comes part 4! ¬LOCK PLZ¬

Negimalevolent

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-- i am so pumped for this, me and Crystal are back together, i'm in Obelisk Blue and.......i have a new deck, since Damion got back his GB deck from my i'll have my CB's, Advanced CB's, DD deck and a new deck from a set i just released, never before played, lol! :) I AM SOOOOOO READY TO DO THIS!!!!!

and, you guys might see a familiar face in here somewhere too, but i can't tell, why?

cause i's evil!!!!

OoC: just dropping a note to say that while my Spellcasters take a little break until Spellcaster's Command comes out (and when I can purchase it), in the meantime I'll be using Relinquished and Half-Beasts (YCM, I promise nothing like Chained Weaklings)

OOC: Alright I'm here now, forgive me if my posts are sparce today...

Chancelor: Students of Ultima acadamy... [same boring $£!- as last time]... remember lessons start tomorrow at 2 so use this time wisely...

Pete didn't listen to a thing, he was sitting with his head in his hands in a state of sadness...

(OoC: gone against the Half-Beast decision, it'll just be Relinquished from now on so get ready for some hell lol)

Crystal was excited about the new year. At last she was in Obelisk Blue! She wondered where her friends were ... it had been strange spending two months without them. But now she was ready. She found Pete. "Hey Pete ... are you alright?"

Aaron hadn't bothered going to the opening ceremony. As soon as the boat had docked he had snuck off to his dorm room to put the finishing touches on his Lightsworn deck. Wulf had continuously warned him of an impending threat over the summer and he was determined to be ready. "I'll wait for a half hour so that the teachers disperse then I can go and duel until I drop."

[align=center]

Poseidon was new to Duel Academy this year,

he planned on becoming the next king of games, and he hadn't made a bad start!

He was in obelisk blue, he looked around at all the students of Duel Academy,

and he said to himself "This is gonna be a good year"

[/align]

Archived