Yugioh Ultima Acadamy Part 3! ~Finished~ Here comes part 4! ¬LOCK PLZ¬

Negimalevolent

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crystal drew. This time she wasn't going to loose to Sean, especially not with this deck which had - so far - brought her victory with every duel.

"I'll play Senju of the Thousand Hands," said Crystal. "Now I can add one ritual monster to my hand, and I'm picking Relinquished. Now Senju, attack that face down monster!"

Sean laughs again, "I will sacrifice Nightmare Penguin to Summon Mobius the Frost Monarch! When he is special summoned, I can destroy 2 Face Down, which I will. Next I play Lightning Vortex! I will discard Star Boy from my hand to destroy Senju, I will then Equip Black Pendant to Mobius, bringing him to a grand total of 2900! I attack Directly!"

Sean:8000

Crystal: 4700

Luke got bored of watching the duel and decided to go for a walk. He didn't know how long he was walking for but he came across two other other near a dock of some sort, he figured he might as well introduce himself. Luke walked up and climbed into a tree, "hey, I'm Luke Anderson, what's up?" Luke said looking down at them from the tree he was in.

OoC: Oh yes

Crystal drew. "Now I'll play this - Mystical Space Typhoon on your face down. Next I play Graceful Charity!" She drew three and discarded two. "I hope you've taken note which two cards I've discarded. Now I'll play Pot of Greed. I hope you've had fun using Spell and Trap cards because they're about to be taken away from you. I'll activate a Monster Reborn, which I will use on Jinzo, and a Premature Burial which will be used on Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8. And I'll activate my dragon's ability and I'll destroy that equip spell card on Mobius. Now I'll activate Advanced Ritual Art. By sacrificing a Charcoal Imparchi from my deck, come on out Relinquished! And now I'll equip Mobius onto Relinquished. Now my three monsters, attack Sean!"

Sean: 200

Crystal: 7600

"Have fun ... while you can. I'll end my turn, and see how you can get yourself out of this lockdown."

Archived