Yugioh Ultima Acadamy Part 3! ~Finished~ Here comes part 4! ¬LOCK PLZ¬

Negimalevolent

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aaron walked out of his dorm room with an air of overwhelming purpose. When he arrived at the duel arena, he found the usual groups of over-confident Obelisks hanging around and cackling to each other. He flicked on his duel disk, causing the group to notice him.

"What do you want?" the biggest guy snarled.

"To duel all of you."

They laughed hysterically, obviously indicating that they didn't think much of him. "Alright, It's been a while since I went slumming."

"DUEL!"

"I don't think I ever properly introduced myself," said Crystal, looking at Poseidon. "I'm Crystal. I've only just entered Obelisk Blue, I got promoted at the end of last year. And the Ra Yellow guy is Aaron, he's a close friend of mine." Then she heard Pete. "WHAT? You wanted to commit suicide? Why?"

This year will not be an easy year Mistress. A bigger challenge lies on the horizon - or should that be a storm cloud?

Relinquished, don't speak in riddles.

Heed my words Mistress, and be on your look out.

Listen, just because my Spellcasters are taking a well-earned break it doesn't mean you're my favourite card now. Dark Magician will always be my favourite, you hear me?

*sigh* It is not about favourism Mistress, it is about listening to my words. Since when have I ever proven you wrong?

Aaron was in a tight spot. His opponents had had a total of six monsters on the field and he didn't have enough Lightsworn monsters in his graveyard to summon Judgment Dragon. He drew. "YES! I summon Dark Armed Dragon in attack mode! I remove three Plaguespreader Zombies from play to destroy three of your monsters! Now I activate Burial from the Different Dimension! I return three dark monsters to my graveyard so I can remove them again and destroy your final three monsters! Dark Armed Dragon, attack and end this!"

Aaron - 1200

Obelisks - 0000

"Good game fellas." Aaron said before walking off in search of more opponents.

Sean walked into the school after the speech. He wasn't interested anyway, not to mention with the Finale ceremony after winning the International Tournament ran past his speech anyway, Sean looked like he was about to do something daring. He walked over to Koga, Peter, Aaron, and AJ. "Now, should we cut the boring introductories and do what we really came for?" He flips out his Black and Red Duel Disk, and slips in his Water Deck. "Come, to the Garden Duel Arena. We will settle this!"

OOC: This was the part I wanted to do the most anyway. :x

Archived