Yugioh Ultima Acadamy Part 3! ~Finished~ Here comes part 4! ¬LOCK PLZ¬

Negimalevolent

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: hold on a minute

Isn't it the rule that if you use Premature Burial or Monster Reborn or Call of the Haunted etc that you ignore any conditions required for that monster to be summoned? I used Premature Burial on Chaos Sorcerer and nobody said a word!

--alright, look Majoras and Leonic, i might not be incharge here, but the argument is getting a bit out of hand, Majoras if you lose not big deal, Leonic's character is the best duelist here (no offence to any others) plus everyone loses at least once so what's the big deal?

AJ: (watches the boy completely ignore him) oh well, Aaron let's go see if we can find them

--ok, maybe i was wrong about the losing things but it's small disagreements like this that cause duels to go on forever, Majoras it's just a simple mistake, there's really no reason to make a fuss about it, and Leonic, just make sure to carefully look over moves before you make them, now if you don't don't mind this RP is going nowhere, so either finish the duel or postpone it (i'm not trying to be rude)

AJ: (sets off with Aaron to find Peter and Crystal) so Aaron what happened with you over the summer?

OoC: OK, I'll play fairly, I'll rewrite that move after I've used MST on your facedown

And btw Advanced Ritual Art says from the deck, not field! It's commonly used for Hand and Field Advantage

"Now I activate Graceful Charity." She drew three and discarded two. "Now I'll use Monster Reborn on Jinzo! Next I'll play Advanced Ritual Art and by sacrificing one Charocal Imparchi, I summon Relinquished! Now I'll equip your Mobius onto Relinquished. Now go, attack Sean directly!"

Sean - 2700

Crystal - 7400

"I'll play Pot of Greed to draw two more cards. Now I'll throw down a face down and end my turn."

Sean draws, "I play Pot of Greed, I then play Mystical Space Typhoon and destroy Mobius! I will then play Graceful Charity and discard Levia Dragon - Daedalus and a Trap Card. I then play Monster Reborn and bring back Levia Dragon! I then attack and destroy Relinquished!

Sean: 2700

Crystal:5000

OOC: Ah, okay. Well all is good then! XD

Archived