Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game, YVD set and ban list discussion thread

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its supposed to be final set we shouldn't keep changing bits' date=' if the cards turns out to be broken we can then change it otherwise i say don't change anything...

Black Magician : I got the image set off of your post, just 1 where is the other..??

Karl you should add both to the 1st post...

[/quote']

Rumbler is broken. Heavily.

And you guys are wrong..it was agreed much before that cards WILL be changed if they show they are broken, or when they need to be more balanced, or improved...

But changes will not be visible during sets , but at end of sets... so Rumbler Tumbler change will be seen at end of Set 1, and that will be posted in Set 1, that he is changed...

Rumbler Tumbler 2nd edition....right now it is first obviously..and in duels only last editions of cards can be used...

Until then, he is limited...:p

You seem to have agreed alot of things before nightmarian but yet nobody else seems to have agreed to the same thing...

Yea that is fine at the end of a set, then it won't cause to much hassle for people but i f you start changing effects every now and again this game will become foolish, and people will never get to no cards effects...

Yea ok but why is it that none of them seem to be active anymore, and when a questionable topic comes up you say this was agreed already but the current active members don't really get a say..

Also i have question, what way will sets be released will set1 be added to the bottom of set0 then just copy paste that or will it be a separate link and just paste to the end of set0..

If it is added to the end of set0 and we get link to it the changes to old cards can be made easily without any trouble...

This will now be the ban list discussion thread. The latest change is that Gentleman's Duel is now limited, and that Gruesome Slimeyard is now Semi-Limited instead of limited.

Also, a not-so-new change was the limitation of Rumbler Tumbler.

If you have any issues or suggestions with the list, please bring them up here.

Karl, please update first post with :

- link for CCG pictures for YVD -.-

- explanation where to place those pictures

- link for YVD download, and short explanation how to use it

- link for IRC client, and again explanation how to use it

- and i think you should here keep all rulings and errata list....

You can find IRC link, YVD link, and explanations in our old threads. Check out club thread.

I don't need to post all this stuff in page 1 of every single thread, I've listed all this stuff in other threads. And I will update the set file before the tournament to reflect the errata on rumbler tumbler.

If this was a YVD set, ban list discussion, rulings discussion, and errata list well this section would become very cluttered so I have separated them into 2 posts.

For now I am of to work, bye.

A YVD set file is written text, is it not? It has the text itself in a spoiler and a .txt file as an attachment. I don't know how much more texty you can get.

Anyway, I'm trying to make the threads at least in somewhat similar forums to make things easier to find for the card makers and players. The contests forum is where most of the submission stuff takes place and the written cards forum I'm putting the stuff so that you can play it. This forum is ideal because well 1) the YVD set is written text, as well as the updated written text of the errata's, and I would also prefer it to stay here because this forum is slower in nature so this thread won't get lost in the sea of flooding that is the General forum.

Archived