Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game, YVD set and ban list discussion thread

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, i didn't.. and that change was made by Karl, we changed it together..=/ But not to this version..

And last time i seen it, it was like it should be.. then Karl changed it to what it is now...

I was making deck today, so i was suprised when i seen that he was changed...

And btw, how come you are so quick..o.o And i don't see you are online at all, i post, then boom , reply message from u..o.o

because i get emails when people post on the forum. And also because i'm not doing as much now as i was. but i'm still rather busy. and i'm fairly certain it was your name that posted it when i saw it on the forum. not sure though, but it was like that when it was added to the game.

Adran, i am sure that change was not my,or at least it wasn't my intention because , like i told, i was sure it was in effect you mentioned, and i was gonna build deck around it, then i look like , wtf is this shi*...=)

Forty - "Miracle Fusion" card we got is already semi-limited because its really strong..so, we don't really need one without cost..

And no one told that Fusions should be any deck, but they should be competitive as Synchro monsters..or at least , similar with power..

• 5 months later...

Archived