Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game, YVD set and ban list discussion thread

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is too strong at 3 simple as that, i understand that its easily counterable but just because of that doesn't mean it should be at 3, reborn and others are all easy counterable...

You say they are broke because of what combo's they can create this can create game winning combos as well, at 1 fine, 2 yea possibly, at 3 no way its too strong for the current state of our game... If you can't see that its too strong at 3, i really don't no what to say...

Everyone I talk to says its not op'ed except the people who've complained here >.> I have not once managed to do anything with Egg that makes it seem broken in the least. Its so easy to counter it doesn't even compare to Monster Reborn, or Premature/Call in how easy it can be countered. Counter Crusher stops it absolutely, and it can be stolen with Laser Transfer or destroyed before it can be used by a whole bunch of cards, and it CANT be reused right now. In this current game environment I don't think it deserves limiting. Not until there is at LEAST one more Revival card, and then I think it deserves to use the Restricted Ban List idea i mentioned, rather than being limited or semied.

That is exactly the problem, you don't care. You haven't listened to a word I've said or provided any evidence to show that Egg should be on the ban list at all. Until you can provide any evidence, I doubt it will be put there because a few people think its op'ed but cant say why, other than comparing it to much stronger TCG revival.

Its too f***ing strong at 3 its that simple jesus can you f***ing read i have said it 10 times

I run it at 3 in pretty much all my decks and have not ONCE seen any indication of it being too powerful, so I don't see that as a qualified reason to limit or semi it. And I agree with Karl. It shouldn't be changed. More material-specific fusions are needed than generic ones. Fusions were never meant to be mostly generic.

Um... Fusion was never made for that. Fusion is made for specific decks, period. And as you said, EOD. Anything else and you are just making the whole point of fusion pointless since they wont be "fusions" anymore, just extra cards that you can throw in almost any deck, which is NOT what fusion was made for. You can't keep doing stuff like that, or you ruin the game. Fusion is not competitive in and of itself, and shouldn't be. Fusion is PURELY for specific Fusion-Based decks/archetypes, and as minor support for a few things. Anything else completely changes what Fusion is.

What? Fusions are awesome card Type, as Spells, Traps or anything else...you are all the time saying one thing : that is how it was in tcg so it should be here... and there is no reason why fusion monsters should not be more competitive, and appear as much as synchro monsters..

It is already written in rules that argument : "that is how it is in tcg, so it should be here" that have no any other argument basis is worth zero...:p

It would be okay that we are changing game mechanic or something, that would be ok to go against, but you are just against that fusions are competitive because they are not competitive in TCG...and also argument : fusions should fuse only specific materials also don't hold any water...

I never said they should only fuse with specific material, just that anything else isnt fusion. "Fusion" is the combination of 2 or more specific elements to create a new element. That is what fusion means. To have a bunch of generic fusions goes against that. More that 90% of all TCG fusions are card specific for a reason. What you're doing isn't making them competitive, its just making it so people will throw them into any deck. Which is BAD because it discourages originality. Which is what we should be encouraging. THAT is why I don't like what you did with Rituals either. They should NOT be able to go in every deck. That's something I've hated about a lot of TCG cards too, so my argument isn't just with what you're doing. If things keep going like what you're suggesting, this will end up just as bad, if not WORSE than the TCG, and then I might as well just use my own ccg and duel my friends who are willing to duel them.

It would not be throw them in any deck..if materials are normal fire + normal dark then you need to run normal monsters that are dark and fire...

Those kinda cards actually makes that new decks that combine attributes is possible to make...or deck that combined two types etc...

There is few decks like that in TCG, and i always liked them...;)

Stuff is that no one will ever use Scorching Demon in this form, and how farther game goes Scorching Demon will be used less, and less, and less...

While it could be interesting that there is Darkness Volcano deck ( dark + fire deck )

I would use Scorching Demon as it is, and I've seen someone else who did. And of course it will be used less. Older cards typically stop being used as newer cards and ideas come out. If they didn't, the game wouldn't progress. That's normal. If anything there should be hardly ANY fusions period, focusing them more on specialized use like BEUD, D.3.S. Frog, and cards like them, along with a cards like a Gemini Fusion to support them, and Fusions for specialized decks/archetypes. The idea of a bunch of mostly random fusions just seems stupid to me. And you can already make a Dark + Fire deck just as easily without Scorching Demon like that. If you want support for crossing decks like that, then vote in my Bio Cross-Fusion, it's MADE for that, and all my Elemental Archetypes are made to cross with each other. There are better ways to encourage that than screwing up fusions like that.

No one uses fusions because there are no fusions. >.> It has nothing to do with availability. Fusions didn't get used in the TCG much until E-Heroes came out. Fusion was always rarely used, because there just isn't much point. Most effect monsters, Synchro monsters, and Ritual monsters are simply more useful than fusion because of how fusion requires a spell card and the monsters, except in specialized fusions and certain things. I just don't think Fusion is worth the effort except for certain things. And I honestly like how fusion is rarely used, because it makes a Fusion Deck that much more unexpected and harder to stop.

What, what about Synchro monsters then...i am talking about your last sentence...

Anyway, to not argue about this anymore, i will make poll for this too so then we will see...

I think we should have polls on our own forum ( that we got right now) , or maybe on site if that is possible??

If not , i will need to create new thread for each poll <<...OR!!!!!

I could create poll in our club thread or somewhere, i can always edit first post!!!! ;)

ok?

What, what about Synchro monsters then...i am talking about your last sentence...

Anyway, to not argue about this anymore, i will make poll for this too so then we will see...

I think we should have polls on our own forum ( that we got right now) , or maybe on site if that is possible??

If not , i will need to create new thread for each poll <<...OR!!!!!

I could create poll in our club thread or somewhere, i can always edit first post!!!! ;)

ok?

Now i know what Adran was talking about Moss Giant..it is useless..but only because Karl didn't word it good =/

Moss Giant

Attrib: Earth

Type: Plant/Fusion/Effect

Level:5

Atk: ?

Def: 0

1 Normal Monster + 1 Normal Monster This card gains ATK equal to the combined original ATK of the monsters used to Fusion Summon it, and loses ATK equal to the combined original DEF. Any damage involving this card is halved. When this card inflits Battle Damage, switch it to Defense Position.

-it should lose DEF of 1 monster , not both...this way he would have 1600 ATK max which is ridiciluous ... so , make him lose DEF by amount of highest DEF of materials...

+ remove last part + its not inflits but its inflicts :)

Archived