Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game - Set 1 (Submission Phase, community decides winners)

Morgan LeFlay

I don't like Mutate because he have way too much effects..^^

And he is all sub-types, types etc... i am not sure what people would think about card like that...

And :

When this card is Summoned, you may have this card gain the effects of the cards used to Summon this card

-that part could make him immortal with correct tributes..

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've modified it. Now it has the spirit monster effect at all times, not just when you use the Gemini effect. Also, all his effects are connected to each other. If he proves to be too powerful, he can easily be made more difficult to summon by using the original summoning requirements, which should make it much harder to make him immortal.

My entrys

Cursed Voodoo Doll

**/Zombie/DARK

This card cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage calculation is applied normally.) Once per turn, during your opponent's Main Phase 1, select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls and decrease its ATK by 500, the selected monster cannot attack and cannot be removed from the field until your opponent's next Main Phase 1. If your opponent controls no face-up monsters during your Standby Phase, destroy this card.

ATK:400 DEF:100

Vanquish Knight

*******/Warrior/DARK

When this card is Normal Summoned, destroy 1 card on the field and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the the Level of the destroyed card x100, Spell & Trap Cards are treated as Level 1. Once per turn, you can discard your entire hand to have this card gain ATK equal to the amount of cards discarded x100 until the End Phase. If this card is in your Graveyard during your Standby Phase, you can pay half your Life Points to Special Summon it, if you do so it is removed from play at the End Phase.

ATK:2500 DEF:2200

Venomiscus, Plant Dwelling Snake

****/Reptile/EARTH

This card is also treated as a Plant-Type monster. Once per turn, if this card is selected as an attack target, you can discard 2 cards from your hand to negate the attack. Once per turn, inflict 100 points of damage to your opponent for every card in there hand. If your opponent draws a card(s) outside of there Draw Phase, you can pay 500 points per card to place the card(s) at the bottom of the Deck.

ATK:1700 DEF:1000

Crying Maiden

***/Spellcaster/LIGHT

Each time you or your opponent Summons a monster, increase your Life Points by 500 points. When this card is destroyed by battle increase your Life Points by half the ATK of the monster who destroyed it.

ATK: 1000 DEF: 1000

- Mysterious Puppeteer with twist

Visionary of Arkham

****/Psychic/LIGHT

This card cannot be Set. When this card is Summoned pick up (Not draw) the top 5 cards of your Deck and show them to your opponent (this is not optional). Then pay Life Points equal to the amount shown to activate the appropriate effect:

- 0: The 5 cards are placed at the bottom of the Deck.

- 500: Select 1 card to add to your hand, the rest are placed back into the Deck it is then shuffled.

-750: Place the cards back on top of the Deck in any order.

-1000: Select 1 card to add to your hand, then place the remaining cards back on top of the Deck in any order.

ATK: 1600 DEF:1300

Crusher Beetle

****/Insect/EARTH

When this card attacks it is switched to Defense Position until the End Phase of you next turn.

ATK: 2200 DEF: 1000

- Yea goblin attack force type card

Okay guys..this is it..

Tell me what u think about comments thing, should i keep it? If u think i don't, i will remove them..but they speak the truth though...

Don't vote yet.. Voting will be done in way that u will send votes to me via private messages and then i will post at end everyone votes here..i will send my votes to moderator or someone and he will post them here..i will vote first

Comments :p

Cursed Crow

Winged Beast Dark Level 2 1000/0

When this card is removed from play from your side of the field, you can Special Summon it during your next Standby Phase in face-up Attack Position. This card cannot be Tributed except for the Summon of Winged Beast-Type monster.

-combo with Death's Reign, Dimension of Despair, D.D. Guardian, Cobra Jar etc...it would enable creation of D.D. deck

Life Medic

Psychic/LIGHT/Lv3/500/500

Every time your life points are increased, increase this cards ATK and DEF equal to that amount.

-it will be probably limited how much ATK it can gain so that there is no problems

Holy Santano

Fairy Light Lv2 0/500

Once per turn, you can select 1 monster on field. Increase your and opponents Life Points by half of selected monster's original ATK. Any Battle Damage involving this card is reduced to 0. When this card is destroyed as result of battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can draw 1 card or Special Summon 1 "Holy Santano" from your Deck.

-combo with Life Medic + we don't have card that increases life points

Cursed Voodoo Doll

**/Zombie/DARK

This card cannot be destroyed by battle (Damage calculation is applied normally.) Once per turn, during your opponent's Main Phase 1, select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls and decrease its ATK by 500, the selected monster cannot attack and cannot be removed from the field until your opponent's next Main Phase 1. If your opponent controls no face-up monsters during your Standby Phase, destroy this card.

-really creative card and usefull too..stopping attack is useless though because it stops attack until your next opponents main phase 1, and opponent wouldnt be able to attack anyway until his battle phase...

Embargo Escargot

(Water/4-Star/1800ATK/1400DEF)

Insect/Effect

Control of your monsters cannot switch. During any turn, when this card is sent to the graveyard, your opponent cannot activate any Spell/Trap cards for the rest of that turn.

-really nice control card

Vanquish Knight

*******/Warrior/DARK

When this card is Normal Summoned, destroy 1 card on the field and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the the Level of the destroyed card x100, Spell & Trap Cards are treated as Level 1. Once per turn, you can discard your entire hand to have this card gain ATK equal to the amount of cards discarded x100 until the End Phase. If this card is in your Graveyard during your Standby Phase, you can pay half your Life Points to Special Summon it, if you do so it is removed from play at the End Phase.

-good combo with Stranger..in last effect it would be added you can have only 1 Vanquish Knight on the field

|Army of Ants|4|FOU|Insect/Effect|Earth|4||1000|800|This card gains ATK equal to the Level of the monster that it battles x 200 until the end of the turn. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, the Battle Damage this card inflicts to your opponent's Life Points is doubled. This card is not destroyed by battle when this card battles with a monster with the same ATK. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon up to 2 "Army of Ants" from your Deck in face-up Attack Position. Negate the effects of any monsters Special Summoned by this card's effect until the end of the turn they are Summoned.|0|

-nice, it reminds me on agressive nimble nomonga and cards like that

****/Reptile/EARTH

This card is also treated as a Plant-Type monster. Once per turn, if this card is selected as an attack target, you can discard 2 cards from your hand to negate the attack. Once per turn, inflict 100 points of damage to your opponent for every card in there hand. If your opponent draws a card(s) outside of there Draw Phase, you can pay 500 points per card to place the card(s) at the bottom of the Deck.

-it would be re-balanced that you need to discard 1 card to negate attack

-hmm, this card can work in decks where you love that your opponent have lot of cards in hand, while at same time it can stop opponents draws..nice

Creator of Destiny

Spellcaster Dark Level 2 500/500

When your Life Points would become 0, you can remove this card in your Graveyard from play instead, and add 1 card from your Deck to your hand during your next End Phase. During your second Standby Phase after this card is added to your Graveyard, remove it from play.

-this is something we don't have yet..it helps specially in decks like exodia ( which we don't have yet),..maybe we don't need it yet

Crying Maiden

***/Spellcaster/LIGHT

You can Tribute this card to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.

-Exiled Force anyone? We got btw 1 card already like this

Visionary of Arkham

****/Psychic/LIGHT

This card cannot be Set. When this card is Summoned pick up (Not draw) the top 5 cards of your Deck and show them to your opponent (this is not optional). Then pay Life Points equal to the amount shown to activate the appropriate effect:

- 500: Select 1 card to add to your hand, the rest are placed back into the Deck it is then shuffled.

-1000: Select 1 card to add to your hand, then place the remaining cards back on top of the Deck in any order.

-hehe , i was thinking that i will do really similar card to this one..really creative

Swift Grizzly

Attrib: Earth

Type: Beast/Effect

Level:5

Atk: 1500

Def: 1300

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand during your Battle Phase if you control a Beast-Warrior-Type monster. If you Special Summon this monster, it gains ATK equal to its DEF until the end of the turn. When this card is attacked, it gains ATK equal to half its DEF until the end of the Damage Step.

-problem is with special summon, it would produce 2800 ATK monster, which enables really easy OTK, specially if u got 2 of them in your hand

The Eagle

Attrib: Wind

Type: Winged Beast/Effect

Level:4

Atk: 1600

Def: 200

When this card is Normal Summoned, you may look at your opponent's hand. If this card attacks, it is removed from play at the end of the Damage Step and returned to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position at the beginning of your next turn's Battle Phase. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points, declare the name of 1 card. Then see your opponent's hand and discard all copies of the declared card in his/her hand to the Graveyard.

-really interesting..at least u can look in opponents hand if anything..

The Roc

Level:6

Atk: 600

Def: 2000

During the turn this card is Normal Summoned, if this card attacks, you may remove from play this card and the monster it attacks. At the beginning of your next Battle Phase, if this card is removed from play, you may Special Summon this card. In addition, if an opponent's monster this card removed from play is still removed from play, you may return it to the Graveyard to increase this card's ATK by the ATK of that monster.

- broken imho..kills any monster that battles with it, then returns with increase..for example u attack 3000 atk monster, that monster dies forever, this monster hides, then return next battle phase with 3600 atk and same effect..

-also, his special summon triggers any time he is removed from play, by any card effect..

Tigris

Attrib: Fire

Type: Beast-Warrior/Effect

Level:3

Atk: 1200

Def: 500

This card's Type is also treated as Winged Beast. When this card is Summoned or returned to the field, you may add 1 Field Spell Card from your deck or Graveyard to your hand. As long as this card is face-up on the field, a Field Spell Card you control with "Forest", "Mountain", or "Plains" in the name cannot be destroyed, and your opponent cannot play any Field Spell Cards from their hand.

-sure interesting..we got Forest of Fear right now..i am not sure should it get field spells from gy too though because we already got cards like that..it would make field spells almost immortal, and its gaining +1 that way each time he is summoned from gy, deck etc.

Acarone, Trail Blaze Paladin

Level 4/ Warrior/ Fire

Atk: 1700 Def: 1900

Effect - This card can be Special Summoned from your Deck if your opponent attacks you directly. Once per turn, instead of declaring an attack you can decrease this cards ATK by 500 until your next Standby Phase to destroy 1 card your opponent controls. If this card is destroyed by battle while its ATK is reduced you can destroy 1 card your opponent controls.

-effects that are in deck don't work..his first effect would never activate

-second effect is broken

Hyper Anemone

Level 3/ Aqua/ Water

Atk: 800 Def: 800

Effect - This card cannot be destroyed by battle against a Level 3 or lower monster. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the monsters ATK that destroyed this card and Special Summon 1 "Hyper Anemone" from your Deck in face-up Defense Position. If 3 "Hyper Anemone" exist in your Graveyard during your opponents End Phase, you can pay 4000 Life Points to add them to your Deck.

-angry Giant Germs..nice ^^ .. not sure about last effect, i think that would be changed somehow (cost)

Hopefull Pegasus

Level 4/Winged Beast/ Wind

Atk: 1600 Def: 1250

Effect - Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field. If this card is selected as an attack target by a Level 5 or higher monster you can reveal 1 card in your hand to negate the attack. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card, add it to your hand during your next Standby Phase.

-1st effect is broke..we don't want way too much spell/trap removal, and this is really easy one..we got lot of cards that do spell trap destruction

Vile Sand Leech

Level 6/ Insect/ Earth

Atk: 2000 Def: 2000

Effect - Once per turn, instead of declaring an attack, you can inflict 800 damage to your opponent and increase your Life Points by 500. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard decrease the ATK of the monster who destroyed it by 600 and draw 1 card.

-interesting..i like it

Jive Digger

Level 2/ Insect / Earth

Atk: 350 Def: 500

Effect - FLIP: Inflict 800 damage to your opponent and destroy 1 face-down card your opponent controls.

-nice , we need flip monsters =D

Barrier Penetration

Level 3/ Machine/ Dark

Atk:1300 Def:1000

Effect - As long as this card remains face-up on the field, both players can attack directly if their opponent controls no Attack Position monsters.

-its k i guess

Devouring Moth

Type: Insect/Effect

Atk: ?

Def: ?

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by its own effect. When your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card, or Normal Summons, Flip Summons, or Special Summons a monster(s), by discarding two cards from your hand, with at least 1 being the same Type as your opponent's card (Spell, Trap, or Monster), negate the activation of the Spell or Trap Card or the Normal Summon, Flip Summon, or Special Summon of the monster and destroy the Spell, Trap, or Summoned Monsters and Special Summon this monster to the field. This card gains one of the following effects, depending on the card negated: •Monster: This card's ATK and DEF become equal to the combined ATK and DEF of the negated monsters and gains the effect of 1 of the negated monsters. •Spell: This card's ATK becomes 1800 and its effect becomes: "When your opponent activates a Spell Card, you may discard 2 cards to negate that card's activation and effect, or Tribute 1 monster you control and pay the cost of that card to take control of that card and use it's effect as your own. Your opponent regains any costs paid for the activation of that Spell Card." •Trap: This card's DEF becomes 2000 and its effect becomes: "Remove from play 1 Trap Card in either player's Graveyard and you may activate its effects until the end of the turn. You must also pay any costs that card may have. This effect can be negated as though that Trap Card was activated normally. This effect may be used at any time a Trap Card could be activated."

Crying Maiden

***/Spellcaster/LIGHT

Each time you or your opponent Summons a monster, increase your Life Points by 500 points. When this card is destroyed by battle increase your Life Points by half the ATK of the monster who destroyed it.

Crusher Beetle

****/Insect/EARTH

When this card attacks it is switched to Defense Position until the End Phase of you next turn.

Much better, though I must ask how you miss something that big. lol. Also, Roc sends the opponent's monster that gets removed to the grave. Also, Swift Grizzly isn't actually that powerful. Its good for doing a lot of damage if you can summon more than one with that effect, but its only good for the one turn, and it sucks if you don't special summon it, so it can be a dead draw. I think that helps to balance it.

Well, if Crying Maiden's effect is already used, then Tommers should get to replace the effect before we start voting, so the card doesn't become a double of an already existing card.

EDIT: But overall, I must agree with the comments in general.

Here are cards, so voting can start now..i sent my votes to Karl so he can't vote..

You guys send your votes to me..i will post them here at end of voting...lets say that voting ends for 3 days...just pick 6 winner cards from this and thats it .. i left comment like most of people agreed

Cursed Crow

Winged Beast Dark Level 2 1000/0

When this card is removed from play from your side of the field, you can Special Summon it during your next Standby Phase in face-up Attack Position. This card cannot be Tributed except for the Summon of Winged Beast-Type monster.

-combo with Death's Reign, Dimension of Despair, D.D. Guardian, Cobra Jar etc...it would enable creation of D.D. deck

Life Medic

Psychic/LIGHT/Lv3/500/500

Every time your life points are increased, increase this cards ATK and DEF equal to that amount.

-it will be probably limited how much ATK it can gain so that there is no problems

Holy Santano

Fairy Light Lv2 0/500

Once per turn, you can select 1 monster on field. Increase your and opponents Life Points by half of selected monster's original ATK. Any Battle Damage involving this card is reduced to 0. When this card is destroyed as result of battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can draw 1 card or Special Summon 1 "Holy Santano" from your Deck.

-combo with Life Medic + we don't have card that increases life points

Cursed Voodoo Doll

**/Zombie/DARK

-really creative card and usefull too..stopping attack is useless though because it stops attack until your next opponents main phase 1, and opponent wouldnt be able to attack anyway until his battle phase...

Embargo Escargot

(Water/4-Star/1800ATK/1400DEF)

Insect/Effect

Control of your monsters cannot switch. During any turn, when this card is sent to the graveyard, your opponent cannot activate any Spell/Trap cards for the rest of that turn.

-really nice control card

Vanquish Knight

*******/Warrior/DARK

-good combo with Stranger..in last effect it would be added you can have only 1 Vanquish Knight on the field

|Army of Ants|4|FOU|Insect/Effect|Earth|4||1000|800|This card gains ATK equal to the Level of the monster that it battles x 200 until the end of the turn. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, the Battle Damage this card inflicts to your opponent's Life Points is doubled. This card is not destroyed by battle when this card battles with a monster with the same ATK. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon up to 2 "Army of Ants" from your Deck in face-up Attack Position. Negate the effects of any monsters Special Summoned by this card's effect until the end of the turn they are Summoned.|0|

-nice, it reminds me on agressive nimble nomonga and cards like that

****/Reptile/EARTH

-it would be re-balanced that you need to discard 1 card to negate attack

-hmm, this card can work in decks where you love that your opponent have lot of cards in hand, while at same time it can stop opponents draws..nice

Creator of Destiny

Spellcaster Dark Level 2 500/500

When your Life Points would become 0, you can remove this card in your Graveyard from play instead, and add 1 card from your Deck to your hand during your next End Phase. During your second Standby Phase after this card is added to your Graveyard, remove it from play.

-this is something we don't have yet..it helps specially in decks like exodia ( which we don't have yet),..maybe we don't need it yet

Visionary of Arkham

****/Psychic/LIGHT

-hehe , i was thinking that i will do really similar card to this one..really creative

Swift Grizzly

Type: Beast/Effect

Level:5

Atk: 1500

Def: 1300

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand during your Battle Phase if you control a Beast-Warrior-Type monster. If you Special Summon this monster, it gains ATK equal to its DEF until the end of the turn. When this card is attacked, it gains ATK equal to half its DEF until the end of the Damage Step.

-problem is with special summon, it would produce 2800 ATK monster, which enables really easy OTK, specially if u got 2 of them in your hand

The Eagle

Atk: 1600

Def: 200

When this card is Normal Summoned, you may look at your opponent's hand. If this card attacks, it is removed from play at the end of the Damage Step and returned to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position at the beginning of your next turn's Battle Phase. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points, declare the name of 1 card. Then see your opponent's hand and discard all copies of the declared card in his/her hand to the Graveyard.

-really interesting..at least u can look in opponents hand if anything..

The Roc

Level:6

Atk: 600

Def: 2000

During the turn this card is Normal Summoned, if this card attacks, you may remove from play this card and the monster it attacks. At the beginning of your next Battle Phase, if this card is removed from play, you may Special Summon this card. In addition, if an opponent's monster this card removed from play is still removed from play, you may return it to the Graveyard to increase this card's ATK by the ATK of that monster.

- broken imho..kills any monster that battles with it, then returns with increase..for example u attack 3000 atk monster, that monster dies forever, this monster hides, then return next battle phase with 3600 atk and same effect..

-also, his special summon triggers any time he is removed from play, by any card effect..

Tigris

Attrib: Fire

Type: Beast-Warrior/Effect

Level:3

Atk: 1200

Def: 500

This card's Type is also treated as Winged Beast. When this card is Summoned or returned to the field, you may add 1 Field Spell Card from your deck or Graveyard to your hand. As long as this card is face-up on the field, a Field Spell Card you control with "Forest", "Mountain", or "Plains" in the name cannot be destroyed, and your opponent cannot play any Field Spell Cards from their hand.

-sure interesting..we got Forest of Fear right now..i am not sure should it get field spells from gy too though because we already got cards like that..it would make field spells almost immortal, and its gaining +1 that way each time he is summoned from gy, deck etc.

Acarone, Trail Blaze Paladin

Level 4/ Warrior/ Fire

Atk: 1700 Def: 1900

Effect - This card can be Special Summoned from your Deck if your opponent attacks you directly. Once per turn, instead of declaring an attack you can decrease this cards ATK by 500 until your next Standby Phase to destroy 1 card your opponent controls. If this card is destroyed by battle while its ATK is reduced you can destroy 1 card your opponent controls.

-effects that are in deck don't work..his first effect would never activate

-second effect is broken

Hyper Anemone

Level 3/ Aqua/ Water

Atk: 800 Def: 800

Effect - This card cannot be destroyed by battle against a Level 3 or lower monster. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the monsters ATK that destroyed this card and Special Summon 1 "Hyper Anemone" from your Deck in face-up Defense Position. If 3 "Hyper Anemone" exist in your Graveyard during your opponents End Phase, you can pay 4000 Life Points to add them to your Deck.

-angry Giant Germs..nice ^^ .. not sure about last effect, i think that would be changed somehow (cost)

Hopefull Pegasus

Level 4/Winged Beast/ Wind

Atk: 1600 Def: 1250

Effect - Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field. If this card is selected as an attack target by a Level 5 or higher monster you can reveal 1 card in your hand to negate the attack. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card, add it to your hand during your next Standby Phase.

-1st effect is broke..we don't want way too much spell/trap removal, and this is really easy one..we got lot of cards that do spell trap destruction

Vile Sand Leech

Level 6/ Insect/ Earth

Atk: 2000 Def: 2000

Effect - Once per turn, instead of declaring an attack, you can inflict 800 damage to your opponent and increase your Life Points by 500. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard decrease the ATK of the monster who destroyed it by 600 and draw 1 card.

-interesting..i like it

Jive Digger

Level 2/ Insect / Earth

Atk: 350 Def: 500

Effect - FLIP: Inflict 800 damage to your opponent and destroy 1 face-down card your opponent controls.

-nice , we need flip monsters =D

Barrier Penetration

Level 3/ Machine/ Dark

Atk:1300 Def:1000

Effect - As long as this card remains face-up on the field, both players can attack directly if their opponent controls no Attack Position monsters.

-its k i guess

Devouring Moth

Type: Insect/Effect

Atk: ?

Def: ?

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by its own effect. When your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card, or Normal Summons, Flip Summons, or Special Summons a monster(s), by discarding two cards from your hand, with at least 1 being the same Type as your opponent's card (Spell, Trap, or Monster), negate the activation of the Spell or Trap Card or the Normal Summon, Flip Summon, or Special Summon of the monster and destroy the Spell, Trap, or Summoned Monsters and Special Summon this monster to the field. This card gains one of the following effects, depending on the card negated: •Monster: This card's ATK and DEF become equal to the combined ATK and DEF of the negated monsters and gains the effect of 1 of the negated monsters. •Spell: This card's ATK becomes 1800 and its effect becomes: "When your opponent activates a Spell Card, you may discard 2 cards to negate that card's activation and effect, or Tribute 1 monster you control and pay the cost of that card to take control of that card and use it's effect as your own. Your opponent regains any costs paid for the activation of that Spell Card." •Trap: This card's DEF becomes 2000 and its effect becomes: "Remove from play 1 Trap Card in either player's Graveyard and you may activate its effects until the end of the turn. You must also pay any costs that card may have. This effect can be negated as though that Trap Card was activated normally. This effect may be used at any time a Trap Card could be activated."

Crying Maiden

***/Spellcaster/LIGHT

Crusher Beetle

****/Insect/EARTH

We needed more cards, that's what this is. Life Medic is here because it didn't make it in and someone wanted it in, so they submitted it for the extra cards to try and get it in anyway, but they specifically said it was not their card. I think it was Nightmarian.

No one can vote anymore.

First 2 are accepted. Second 4 with 3 votes are accepted. Then next 2 are accepted but they will be submitted in Promo Set #1 with tournament cards. What will make that Promo Set have 10 cards total. All other cards ( with 2 or lower number of votes ) are not accepted.

I will post this cards in final phase as well so look there for re-balancing issues.

Visionary of Arkham is broken for example because he is +1 per turn , and in some cases its even better then draw because you can pick what u want..then you can also set up your next draws as well... Hyper Anemone - last effect needs to be changed..

Embargo Escargot - its too strong..ATK will be lowered down for sure..

RESULTS :

Army of Ants 4

Hyper Anemone 4

Cursed Crow 3

Jive Digger 3

Embargo Escargot 3

Crying Maiden 3

Visionary of Arkham 3

Cursed Voodoo Doll 3

Crusher Beetle 2

Swift Grizzly

The Eagle

Holy Santano

Devouring Moth

The Eagle

Barrier Penetration

VOTES OF PEOPLE (check them out )

Fortycal86

Cursed Crow(I love DD scout plane and we need one. Plus this is good type support.)

Embargo Escargot(A little broken maybe make it from the field to the Graveyard.)

Army of Ants(I love this card.)

Venomiscus, Plant Dwelling Snake(Because its being changed also I like Anti-Meta type cards. Every deck should have a weakness thats what side decking is for.)

Hyper Anemone(Anti-Weenie very interesting)

Jive Digger(We need Flip Effects)

Crying Maiden)We need life point gaining type cards.)

Seattleite

-Embargo Escargot

- The Eagle

- Crying Maiden

- Crusher Beetle

- Visionary of Arkham

- Barrier Penetration

GhostRare

1) Cursed Crow

2) Army of Ants

3) Cursed Voodoo Doll

4) Visionary of Arkham

5) Devouring Moth

6) Crusher Beetle

Adran

Holy Santano

Visionary of Arkham

Hyper Anemone

Crying Maiden

Life Medic

Cursed Voodoo Doll

Tommers2008

Life Medic

Army of Ants

Cursed Crow

Hyper Anemone

Jive Digger

Embargo Escargot

Nightmarian ( ask for Karl for date when i sent him votes )

Army of Ants

Hyper Anemone

Cursed Voodoo Doll

The Eagle

Swift Grizzly

Jive Digger

Archived