Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game - Set 1 (Submission Phase, community decides winners)

Morgan LeFlay

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You didn't read post obv..

So, people, please submit any Fusion monsters ( up to 3 ) that will have materials like:

FIRE monster + WATER monster, Beast Type monster + WATER monster, Dinosaur monster + Dragon Type monster etc..

SOmething like that Smile..there is bigger chance you win in that group because like i said, there is only 3 cards there right now

That means, you can submit Fusion monsters that don't have specific materials..

Hears all 3.

|Dealer of Darkness|36|SET01|Fiend/Fusion/Effect|Dark|8||2600|1800|1 Gemini Monster + 1 Gemini Monster Once per turn select 1 Gemini Monster on your side of the field, that monster is treated as a Effect Monster, and gains its effect.|

[spoiler=YCM Image]213069jrj.jpg

|Molten Golem|37|SET01|Rock/Fusion/Effect|Fire|8||2900|2000|1 EARTH Monster + 1 FIRE Monster Once per turn you can switch this face up attack position monster to face up defense position to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls and inflict damage equal to that monsters Level x 100. If you activate this effect, this card's battle position cannot be changed until the end of your next turn, except with a card effect.|

[spoiler=YCM Image]213069.jpg

|Vengeful Valkyria|38|SET01|Fairy/Fusion/Effect|Light|7||2100|1600|1 Fairy-Type Monster + 1 Warrior-Type Monster When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle it can attack once more. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, draw 1 card from your Deck.|

[spoiler=YCM Image]213069i.jpg

[align=center]Well in that case...

|Five-Headed Mutation|01|SET01|Fiend/Fusion/Effect|Light||?|?|You can only Summon this card by Releasing 5 monsters with different types (except Machine-Type) (You do not use "Polymerization".) The ATK and DEF of this card is equal to the Combined Levels of the monsters used to Fusion Summon this card x 500. The Type of this card is equal to the Types of the Fusion Material Monsters used to Fusion Summon this card. The Attribute of this card is equal to the Attributes of the Fusion Material Monsters used to Fusion Summon this card.|[/align]

Alright I finished all my Fusions Neo. Hears 2 Ritual monsters.

|Master of Hypnosis|39|SET01|Spellcaster/Ritual/Effect|Dark|8||2500|2400|Once per turn you can discard 1 monster from you hand to take control of 1 monster on your opponents side of the field equal to or less then the attack of the monster discarded until the End Phase.|

[spoiler=YCM Image]213069u.jpg

|Wrath, Warrior of the Apocalypse|40|SET01|Warrior/Ritual/Effect|Dark|8||2400|2000|By paying 2000 Life Points, destroy all cards on the field except this card. If you activate this effect you cannot conduct your Battle Phase.|

[spoiler=YCM Image]213069.jpg

Erm , someone posted "Scrap" cards in random categories.. problem is that they should be all in 1 theme, or they should not mention other "Scrap" cards..

Reason for that is that they are not in game yet, so what happens if some card , for example Synchro monster, that needs "Scrap" monster as tuner, enters game, and there is other "Scrap" monster in game..=/

So now i don't know should i use what is possible or i should place them in 1 theme >.<

Creator that made them please respond here before i post voting phase thread...

There are some other cards that have same problem like this ones :

|Baby Eclipse|X|CCG1|Dragon/Effect|Light|4||1200|1050|This card gains 100 ATK for each face-up Dragon-Type monster your opponent controls. Tribute this face-up card to Special Summon "Eclipse Dragon of the Sacred Kingdom" from your hand.|0|

|Solar Flare|X|CCG1|Spell Card|Spell|||||Select 1 face-up "Eclipse Dragon of the Sacred Kingdom" you control. The selected "Eclipse Dragon of the Sacred Kingdom" cannot attack this turn. Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the selected "Eclipse Dragon of the Sacred Kingdom".|0|

And also, someone posted theme with new Subtype...=/

And there is no explanation what that Subtype do, i guess nothing, monsters in it are random, don't share each others name etc..each of them support some specific monster Type...

Red Spider

Level 4

FIRE Insect/Effect

1500 ATK

900 DEF

When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can equip it to this card instead of sending it to the Graveyard. (Only 1 card at a time can be equipped by this effect). If a monster is equipped to this card by this effect, you can send it to the Graveyard to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls with less ATK than the sent monster's DEF.

Green Spider

Level 4

EARTH Insect/Union

1000 ATK

1000 DEF

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can equip this card to 1 monster you control, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. When this monster, or a monster this card is equipped to destroys a monster by battle, add 1 Egg Counter to a face-up "Spider" monster you control. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, Special Summon this card instead.)

White Spider

Level 4

LIGHT Spider/Effect

400 ATK

1800 DEF

When your opponent's attacking monster battles with this card in Defense Position, you can equip it to this card at the end of the Damage Step. (Only 1 card at a time can be equipped by this effect). You can send the equipped monster to the Graveyard to add 1 Egg Counter to this card. This card gains 100 DEF for each Egg Counter on it.

Black Spider

Level 4

DARK Spider/Effect

1700 ATK

400 DEF

When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can equip it to this card instead of sending it to the Graveyard. (Only 1 card at a time can be equipped by this effect). While equipped by this effect, this card gains 300 ATK. You can send the equipped monster to the Graveyard to add 1 Egg Counter to this card.

Blue Spider

Level 4

WATER Spider/Effect

1200 ATK

1400 DEF

When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can equip it to this card instead of sending it to the Graveyard. (Only 1 card at a time can be equipped by this effect). While equipped by this effect, this card cannot be attacked. You can send the equipped monster to the Graveyard to add 1 Egg Counter to this card. This card gains 100 ATK for every Egg Counter on it.

Orange Spider

Level 4

WIND Spider/Effect

1600 ATK

700 DEF

When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can equip it to this card instead of sending it to the Graveyard. (Only 1 card at a time can be equipped by this effect). During either player's turn, if this card is equipped by its effect, you can send this card to the Graveyard to activate 1 "Spider Web" from your Deck.

Mountain Spider

Level 2

WIND Spider/Effect

500 ATK

500 DEF

When this card is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon 1 "Spider" monster from your Deck with an ATK equal to or less than the ATK of the battling monster.

Ancient Spider

Level 5

EARTH Spider/Effect

2200 ATK

0 DEF

You can Special Summon this card by Tributing 1 "Spider" monster you control. Negate the effects of a monster destroyed by battle with this card.

Spider Web

Field Spell Card

Monsters, except "Spider" monsters, cannot attack during the turn they are Normal or Special Summoned. Once per turn, the Turn Player can remove 1 Egg Counter from a monster they control to increase its ATK by 200.

Egg Generation

Continuous Spell Card

Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, add 1 Egg Counter to each face-up "Spider" monster you control.

Egg Flurry

Trap Card

Remove all Egg Counters from the field and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the removed counters x 200.

Egg Focus

Spell Card

Remove 2 Egg Counters from card(s) you control and destroy 1 face-up card your opponent controls.

Egg Swarm

Spell Card

Select any number of cards on the field. Remove Egg Counters from card(s) you control equal to the number of cards you selected. For each card, roll 1 six-sided die, and if the result is not a 5 or a 6, destroy it.

Spider Revival

Equip Spell Card

Remove 1 Egg Counter from your side of the field. Special Summon 1 "Spider" monster from your Graveyard in Attack Position. If this card is destroyed, the equipped monster is also destroyed.

Venom Attack

Quick-Play Spell Card

Activate while you control a face-up "Spider" monster. Reduce the DEF of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls by 500 until the end of the turn. If it is in Attack Position, change it to Defense Position.

You can still submit cards hear. The only thing is some people like my self have already voted. So you might miss some votes.

I on the other hand will take a look at the cards you've submitted and depending on the card I may change my vote. By the way if you do submit cards you won't have much time because the Voting Phase ends on 5/2/09.

[spoiler=SUPPORT CARDS]

Devastating Dark Blast

Trap

Effect: You may only activate this card during your Main Phase. When this card is activated flip a coin and activate the effect matching to the result.

Heads: Roll a six-sided die your opponent discards cards from the top of their deck to the Graveyard equal to the result.

Tails: Roll a six-sided die you discard cards from the top of your deck to the Graveyard equal to the result.

Undecided Fate

Spell/Quick-Play

Effect: You may only activate this card when your opponent Normal Summons or Special Summons a monster, pay 1000 life points, flip a coin and call a result if you call it right destroy the summoned card and Special Summon it to your side of the feild during the End Phase of this turn.

Moon Tigress

LIGHT

Level 3

ATK/DEF: 1400/700

Beast/Tuner

Effect: This card cannot be destroyed by battle except with a monster with 2000 or more attack (damage is calculated normally).

Lunge of Fatal Strike!

Trap

Effect: Increase the ATK of 1 monster on the feild by 800 untill the End Phase.

Gaurdian Of Evil

LIGHT

level 6

ATK/DEF: 2600/1000

Fiend/Normal

Description: Although his apearence looks demonic, he helps to maintain the balance of LIGHT and DARK, he prevents Hell's evil from escaping it's imprisonment.

Blazing Tribute Totem

FIRE

level 2

ATK/DEF: 0/1800

Pyro/Tuner

Effect:When you Synchro Summon a monster using this card, the Summoned monster gains 500 ATK for each monster used to Synchro Summon that monster.

[spoiler=YCM formats]109929.jpg109929.jpg109929h.jpg109929i.jpg109929c.jpg109929i.jpg

Really? I be happy to. What do I do to help out, anyway i can help i will do u want me just to look through the cards. I suppose thats basicly it lol sure thing i will type the names and my rating btw is it by rating or just what i think should be in the game... lol

Edit- btw i will do both rating and yes/no should be in game also just incase im allowed i will also say weather should be banned semi lim or lim :)

Just incase its rating this is my chart.

0/10 -not at all pleasing

1/10 - really needs alot of work

2/10 - Ok

3/10 - Good

4/10 - Very good

5/10 - Nice

6/10 - Very nice

7/10 Awesom

8/10 Excellent

9/10 Amazingly Good

10/10 AMAZINGLY BRILIANT, VERY AWESOM!!!!

Archived