Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game - Set 1 (Submission Phase, community decides winners)

Morgan LeFlay

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever the name is or will be I'm voting that card in. It reminds my of one of my cards on my Water Support thread but, cooler. Ironically my card is called Refill. It was my Allure of Darkness for Water that I made for the TCG.

Refill

Normal Spell

Discard 1 card and 1 WATER monster from your hand to add 1 level 4 or lower WATER monster from your Deck to your hand, then draw 2 cards.

1)Dark Axwielder

Level 6

2600 ATK / 1000 DEF

DARK Beast-Warrior/Effect

This giant beast assaults its opponents with its giant axe. No man has fought against this creature and lived to tell about it.

2)Giant Soldier of Steel

Level 6

1700 ATK / 3000 DEF

EARTH Machine/Effect

A giant warrior made of steel. Its armor is said to be able to withstand a nuclear attack.

3) Ritual Procedures

Ritual Spell Card

Group: Spell Card

Type: Spell

Icon:Ritual

This card is used to Ritual Summon any Ritual Monster. You must also Tribute monsters from the field or your hand whose total Levels are equal to or greater than the Level of the Ritual Monster you are Ritual Summoning.

4) Butterfly Effect

Field Spell Card

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, both players must turn their respective Decks upside down. Once per turn, during the Main Phase, the turn player can pay 500 Life Points to shuffle either player's Deck.

5) Fog Jar

Level 3

900 ATK

600 DEF

WIND Rock/Effect

FLIP: Both players send cards from the top of their Deck to the Graveyard equal to the number of cards in their hand.

6) A card that can take control of 1 of your opponent's monsters

Allure Magician

Level 1

100 ATK

100 DEF

LIGHT Spellcaster/Effect

FLIP: Pay 500 Life Points. Take control of one of your opponent's face-up monsters until your next End Phase. That monster cannot be used as a Tribute or for a Synchro Summon.

7)Dismissal

Spell Card

Return 1 Normal Monster from your hand to your Deck, and roll 1 six-sided die. Pick up cards from the top of your Deck and if a monster exists with a Level equal to or less than the returned monster, select 1 of those monster(s) and Special Summon it. Return the remaining cards to the Deck.

Cool A fusion between 2 specific Effect monsters from set 0

9) Power of the Powerful

Equip Spell Card

The equipped monster gains ATK equal to its Level x 200.

10) Absorption - Trap Card - Discard 1 monster. Select 1 face-up monster on the field. It gains ATK equal to half the ATK of the discarded monster until the end of the turn. During the End Phase, if that monster is still face-up on the field, take damage equal to half of its ATK.

11) Rejection - Trap Card - Discard 1 monster. Select 1 face-up monster on the field. It loses ATK equal to half the ATK of the discarded monster until the end of the turn. During the End Phase, if that monster is still face-up on the field, gain Life Points equal to half of its ATK.

12) A level 7-8 Normal Monster with 2500+ ATK. This card should be the weaker rival of Dragon Lord of the Forgotten Kingdom.

13) An Effect Monster that is a Union monster

14) An Effect Monster that is a Spirit monster

15) An Effect Monster that is a Gemini monster

16) Any card to support DARK monster(s)

17) Any card to support EARTH monster(s)

1Cool Any card to support WIND monster(s)

19) Any card to support FIRE monster(s)

20) Any card to support WATER monster(s)

21) Any card to support LIGHT monster(s)

22) Any Field Spell Card to support DARK monster

23) Any Field Spell Card to support EARTH monster

24) Any Field Spell Card to support WIND monster

25) Any Field Spell Card to support FIRE monster

26) Any Field Spell Card to support WATER monster

27) Any Field Spell Card to support LIGHT monster

28-35) Support cards for a certain Type

36-3Cool Tuner monsters

39-41) Ritual monsters

42-44) Demon's Gate

Level 4

Dark Fiend/Synchro/Effect

While this card is face-up on the field, cards that would be sent to the Graveyard are returned to their owners' Decks instead.

45-100)

My Shield as a Body

Continuous Trap Card

If you would take Battle Damage, you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card you control instead.

strikethru is my old submissions

I hope you guys like them:

Acid Elemental

Fire, Aqua, 6, 2600, 200

Although not very fast or bright, this creatures are capable of melting the hardest armors with a touch.

Giant Guardian Gnomes

Earth, Fairy, 6, 1600, 3200

Well known for their sturdy builds, the Giant Gnomes are often enslaved by powerful wizards to protect their treasures.

Rite of Blood

Ritual Spell

Ritual Summon 1 Ritual Monster fom your hand. Then, inflict 500 damage to your Life Points x the Summoned monsters' level. The Summoned monster cannot attack this turn.

Insanity Mine

Normal Trap

Activate only when an opponent's monster declares an attack. Send 5 cards from the top of your opponent's deck to the Graveyard. Then, if a monster with the same name as the attacking monster exists in a Graveyard, return it to it's owner's hand.

Brain Slug Pit

Normal Trap

Activate by tributing a face-up monster when an opponent successfully Summons a monster. Take control of the summoned monster.

Evening the Odds

Counter Trap

Activate only if you control a Normal Monster. Negate the activaton and effect of an effect monster and destroy it.

Regenerating Stinger

Equip Spell

Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 500 points. When this face-up card is destroyed and sent to the

Graveyard, return it to your hand during your next Stand-by Phase.

Word of Strenght

Normal Trap

Increase the ATK of a monster by 1000 this turn. If you activate this card during your Main Phase, that monster gains piercing this turn.

Word of Weakness

Normal Trap

Decrease the ATK of a monster by 1000 this turn. If you activate this card during your Main Phase, that monster cannot activate its effects this turn.

Beast of Frost and Flame

Water, Pyro - Union - Effect, 4, 1500, 1500

The attribute of this card is also treated as FIRE. Once per turn,during your Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a monster you control as an Equip Spell Card OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 500 points. Whenever equipped monster inflicts battle damge, destroy 1 card on the field. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.)

Inari

Light, Spellcaster - Spirit - Effect, 4, 1400, 1100

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, Special Summon 2 Kitsune Tokens (Beast-type, FIRE, level 1, 300 ATK, 200 DEF). This tokens cannot be tributed except for the tribute summon of a Spirit monster.

Effigy of Mirrors

Earth, Rock - Gemini, 3, 0, 2200

This card is treated as a Normal Monser while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

The ATK of all face-up monsters becomes equal to their DEF.

Underworld Embrace

Normal Trap

Decrease the ATK and DEF of a face-up monster by 300 points for each DARK monster in either player's Graveyard. Then, if that monster's DEF becomes 0, destroy it.

Gaia's Blessing

Quick-play Spell

EARTH monsters you control have their ATK increased by 700 points until the end of the turn.

Twin Hurricanes

Quick-play Spell

Activate by selecting 2 WIND monsters on your side of the field. Return 1 of those monsters to its owner's hand and return a card in your opponent's side of the field to the bottom of its owner's deck.

Reignition

Normal Trap

Discard up to 3 cards. Special Summon an equal number of FIRE monsters from your Graveyard. The Special Summoned monsters cannot attack this turn.

Rising Tide

Quick-play Spell

Return 1 face-up card to its owner's hand. During your Stand-by Phase, you can discard 1 WATER monster from your hand to return this card from your Graveyard to your hand.

Vanishing Light

Counter Trap

Discard 1 LIGHT monster. Negate the effect and activation of a Spell or Trap card and remove that card from play. Your opponent(s) cannot activate cards with the same name as that card.

Elusive Cricket

EARTH, Insect - Effect - Tuner, 4, 1700, 1600

You can set this card in your Spell/Trap Card Zone. When this card is destroyed while face-down in the Spell/Trap card zone, Special Summon it to your side of the field.

Lord of Jubilees

WIND, Winged Beast - Effect - Tuner, 6, 2500, 1200

When this monster is successfully Tribute Summoned, you can decrease the level of this monster by the level of the tributed monster. When this card is used as a Synchro Material for a Synchro Summon, you can return it to the top of your deck instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

Nereid Triplets

WATER, Fish - Effect - Tuner, 3, 700, 1700

During your Stand-by Phase, you can discard 1 Spell card from your hand to gain control of 1 monster on your opponent's side

of the field until the end of the turn. That monster cannot attack or be used as a tribute this turn.

Howling Spirit of Rot

Wind, Zombie - Ritual - Effect, 5, 2000, 0

This card cannot be attacked(If this is the only monster on your side of the field, your opponent can attack you directly). This monster can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. Once per turn, you can Special Summon a monster from your Graveyard to either player's side of the field. The Special Summoned monster is treated as a Zombie-type monster.

Lava Nightmare

Fire, Fiend - Ritual - Effect, 8, 2800, 2200

When this card inflicts battle damage, Special Summon "Lava Imp" token(s)(Fiend-type, FIRE, 1, 200, 200) in all empty monster card zones. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, return it to its owner's hand during his/her next Stand-by Phase.

Angel of Vengeance

Light, Fairy - Ritual - Effect, 6, 2500, 2500

When this monster is summoned and at the start of each battle phase, you can destroy a monster that has dealt battle damage to a player.

Deepsea Kraken

Water, Sea Serpent - Synchro - Effect, 7, 2600, 2300

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner WATER monsters

When this monster is successfully Summoned, remove from play a number of face-up monsters with combined levels of 6 or less. Once per turn, you can discard 1 card from your hand to flip this card into face-down defense position.

Thieving Shade

Dark, Warrior - Synchro - Effect, 4, 1600, 1900

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

This monster can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. When this monster inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, draw 1 card.

Basilisk

Earth, Reptile - Synchro - Effect, 5, 2300, 2400

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Any monster that battles with this card is destroyed at the end of the damage step. At the start of your opponent's Battle Phase, you can select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field and have it attack this card. While this card is in a Graveyard, Field Spells cannot be activated.

If I decide to post more, I'll have to make a new post rather than edit this one, right?

I told Karl that today is last day he got chance..i think we are all tired of waiting for him, and it passed whole week -.-....it would be ok if he got some serious problems, but damn , he is playing final fantasy :p

So, yeah, we are soon entering to new phase..i am not sure which one, Elimination Phase or Voting Phase..

Its better for project that we got Elimination Phase first, but i really don't have time to check all 1000 cards, or how much there is them...

I could do like 400, so i would need help in this one..

If no one wanna help, then we go to Voting Phase, and it will be needed to check only 100 cards..ones that win obv..

Ones that won, but didn't follow rules, or are in wrong category, would be thrown out, and next one with highest number of votes would be accepted..

So, what u say, people, which road should we go? Left or right? :p

Am I late? I created this cards:

[spoiler=Cards]

Field Spell Card:

Downgrade

Players cannot activate a Field Spell Card while this card is face-up on the field. When a monster is destroyed, this card controller can select 1 face-up monster on the field. Decrease the selected monster Level equal to the Level of the destroyed monster until the End Phase.

Equip Spell Card:

Spiral bow

The equiped monster gains 400 ATK and DEF. When the equiped monster is destroyed, equip this card to 1 monster on the field to decrease its ATK and DEF by 400. If the equiped monster is Tributed, its controller takes 1000 damage.

Normal monsters Support:

Quick Spell Card:

Remove from play 1 Normal Monster in your Graveyard. All Normal Monsters on the field gains 300 ATK and cannot be removed from the field until the End Phase. If this card is sent from your Deck to your Graveyard, add 1 Level 4 or lower Normal Monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

Spirit monster: (I have the pic)

Zombie Spirit Imazami

Dark/Level 6

Zombie/Spirit

ATK 2300 DEF 0

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, destroy all face-down cards on the field. If you destroys a Zombie-Type monster(s) by this effect, negate this card effects. When this card returns to your hand by its effect, take 1000 damage for each card destroyed during this turn.

Gemini Monster:

Dual Mind

Light level 3

Psychic/gemini

ATK 800 DEF 1700

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

-When this card is destroyed, Special Summon 2 Level 2 or Lower LIGHT mosnter from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

Any card to support WIND monster

Armored Silver Wings

Equip Spell Card

This card can only be equiped to a WIND monster. The equiped monster gains 200 ATK and DEF. When a card that destroys Spell or Trap card(s) on the field is activated, you can add this card to the bottom of your Deck to negate the activation and effect of that card and destroy it.

Support cards for a certain Type

Zombie support (I have all the pics):

Deathly Ritual (Spell Card)

All Battle Damage involving a Level 2 or lower Zombie-Type monster you control becomes 0. Also, all Level 4 and 7 Zombie-Type monster on the field lose 1 Level. If a Level 2 or lower Zombie-Type monster would be destroyed by your opponent's card effect, you can send 2 Level 2 or lower Zombie-Type monsters from your Deck to yhe Graveyard instead. During each of yours End Phases, take 600 damage for each Level 2 or lower Zombie-Type monster on the field.

Evil Curse from the Hell (Quick Spell)

Pay 1000 Life Points. The DEF of all face-up Zombie-Type monsters on the field becomes 0. Then inflicts damage to your opponent equal to the half of the original DEF of all face-up Zombie-Type monsters on the field (you cannot inflict more than 3000 damage by this effect). If you have 3 or more Zombie-Type monster in your Graveyard, all Zombie-Type monsters you control with 0 DEF cannot be destroyed this turn.

The Death Emerges (trap card)

Activate only when your opponent declares an attack to a face-up Zombie-Type monster you control. Destroy the attacking monster. Then, Special Summon 1 monster from any Graveyard in face-up Attack Position in your opponent's side of field. That monster battles with a Zombie-Type monster you control during this turn.

Anyrhing: (I have the Pic)

Des Fairy Lily

Zombie/Toon

Atk 400 Def 1500

This card can attack directly. During the Damage Step, you can pay 2000 Life Points to increase the ATK of this card in 1000 for each other Zombie-Type monster you control. If you control another "Des fairy Lily", this card gains 2000 ATK instead.

I added a new card and Image to my post. I will also post it hear so you don't have to search.

30) Support cards for a certain Type

|Dark Mage of Chaos|30|SET01|Spellcaster/Effect|Dark|8||2500|2100|This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK Spellcaster-Type monster in your Graveyard from play. Once per turn you can remove 2 Spell Cards in your Graveyard from play, select 1 Spell Card in your Graveyard and add it to your hand.|

[spoiler=YCM Format]213069.jpg

[spoiler=Stuff]

The Innocence of Life

Spellcaster/Effect

Level 3 / Light

1200 ATK / 700 DEF

Effect:

“If you control 1 "Innocence" monster, you can pay 800 Life Points to Special Summon this card from your hand. You can discard 1 card from your hand, to put 1 Innocence Counters on this card for each “Innocence” monster on the field (max. 3). Once per turn, you can remove 2 Innocence Counters from this card to remove 1 card on the field from play.”

The Despair Innocence

Spellcaster/Effect

Level 4 / Dark

900 ATK / 1500 DEF

Effect:

“If you control 1 "Innocence" monster, you can pay 800 Life Points to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. When this card is Summoned, put 1 Innocence Counters on this card for each Spell or Trap Card you control (max. 2). If your opponent activates the effect of a card, you can remove 2 Innocence Counters from this card to negate the card. If this card is destroyed by battle, you can pay 500 Life Points to place 2 Innocence Counters on an "Innocence" monster you control.”

The Joy Innocence

Spellcaster / Effect

Level 5 / Water

0 ATK / 1500 DEF

Effect:

“This card can only be Normal Summoned by Tributing 1 “Innocence” monster you control. When this card is Summoned, put 1 Innocence Counter on this card for each “Innocence” monster in your Graveyard (max. 3). Increase this card’s ATK by 1000 for each Innocence Counter on this card. Decrease this card’s ATK by 500 for each card your opponent controls. If the ATK of this card becomes 0 by this effect, remove 1 card on the field from play.”

Innocence Synchron

Spellcaster / Tuner

Level 3 / Light

0 ATK / 0 DEF

Effect:

“If you control 1 “Innocence” monster, you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Summoned by this effect, this card cannot be chained by an effect of a Spell or Trap Card. Increase this card’s Level by 1 for each “Innocence” monster in your Graveyard.”

The Innocent Bonds

Spell / Continuous

Effect:

“When this card is activated select 1 monster on the field. The select monster's name is treated as "Innocence - The Slave" and switches the Battle Position to Defense Position. If your opponent selects a monster you control as an attack target you can switch the attack to the selected monster. If the selected monster is destroyed by battle, remove this card from play and Special Summon 1 "Innocence" monster from your Deck with a Level equal to the Level of the selected monster.”

Spellbind Seal

Trap / Continuous

Effect:

“This card can only be activated if an “Innocence” monster you control is destroyed by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card. As long as you control this card, both players must pay 500 Life Points to activate a Spell or Trap Card. Each time a Spell or Trap Card is activated, put 1 Seal Counter on this card. Once per turn, you can remove 2 Seal Counters from this card to select 1 card in the Spell & Trap Card Zone. The selected card cannot be activated until the 2nd Standby Phase after this effect is activated.”

The Guardian Innocence

Warrior/Effect

Level 4/ Earth

1700 ATK / 1200 DEF

Effect:

“If you control 1 “Innocence” monster you can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, if this card destroys a monster by battle, put 3 Innocence Counters on this card (max. 4). If a monster you control is an attack target, you can remove 2 Innocence Counters from this card to negate the attack. ”

The Spiritual Innocence

Spellcaster/Effect

Level 6/ Light

2000 ATK/1500 DEF

Effect:

“If you control no cards, you can remove from play 2 “Innocence” monsters in your Graveyard to Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, you can send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard to put 3 Innocence Counter on an “Innocence” monster you control. During your Standby Phase, you can remove this card from play to draw 1 card from your Deck.”

Angelic Gift

Spell / Quick-play

Effect:

“This card can only be activated if a monster you control is destroyed by the effect of a card. Remove from play any number of cards in your Graveyard to Special Summon an “Innocence” monster in your Deck with a Level equal or lower to the number of cards removed from play.”

Also I am leaving YCM for a bit, I will allow people to e-mail me . So if you having anything regarding questions just e-mail me plz.

We will be shorty entering Voting Phase...you have a really little time to make any changes now or submit cards..

Btw, if anyone interested, post Fusion monsters right now, they will be accepted..

Stuff is that in Fusion category there is only 3 monsters, and guess what, 3 monsters will be winners too =/

So that means those 3 are auto win.. so post people fusions that use materials from our last set , or materials of specific Type,Attribute,Sub-Type..thx

Btw, if anyone interested, post Fusion monsters right now, they will be accepted..

Stuff is that in Fusion category there is only 3 monsters, and guess what, 3 monsters will be winners too =/

So that means those 3 are auto win.. so post people fusions that use materials from our last set , or materials of specific Type,Attribute,Sub-Type..thx

If it's not too late to post normal cards:

[spoiler= Cards:]

28-35) Etherealm

Field Spell Card

Neither player can Special Summon. While this card is face-up on the field, either player can Normal Summon or Set 1 additional time per turn. Each time a monster you control returns to its owner's hand, place 1 Spiritual Counter on this card. You can remove 2 Spiritual Counters from this card to skip your opponent's Battle Phase OR destroy 1 card your opponent controls. When this card is removed from the field, other than by its own effect, add 1 Spirit Monster from your Graveyard to your hand. During your opponent's Standby Phase, if no monsters were returned from a player's field to his/her hand during your last turn, destroy this card.

[spoiler= YCM format:]115006.jpg

28-35) Gathering of Essence

Continuous Spell Card

Each time a Spirit Monster is Summoned, place 1 Essence Counter on this card (max. 3). Spirit Monsters you control gain 500 ATK for each Essence Counter on this card. You can remove 1 Essence Counter from this card to Special Summon 1 "Fused Token" (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Level 2/ATK 800/DEF 700). This token is treated as a Spirit Monster. When this card is destroyed, distribute counters on Spirit Monsters in your hand equal to the number of Essence Counters on this card. When a Spirit Monster with a counter(s) on it is Normal Summoned you can remove 1 counter from it to add 1 Level 4 Spirit Monster from your Deck to your hand.

36-38) Flickering Lyric

****/Fairy/Tuner/LIGHT

If this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster, all the other Synchro Material Monsters must be Spirit Monsters. When you take Battle Damage while you control no monsters, reveal 1 Spirit Monster from your hand to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. Then, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Battle Damage you took during this turn's Battle Phase. Each time a monster(s) you control is returned from the field to its owner's hand you can return 1 card your opponent controls to its owner's hand.

ATK: 1700 DEF: 200

14) Wandering Spirit

***/Spellcaster/Spirit/LIGHT

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand at the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up. You can send 1 Spirit Monster from your hand to the Graveyard to select 1 Level 4 or lower Spirit Monster from your Deck and add that card to your hand. While this card is in your Graveyard, you can pay 800 Life Points to add this card from your Graveyard to your hand. If you do this, remove this card from play when it is sent to the Graveyard.

ATK: 1600 DEF: 200

45-100) Luna Sorceress

****/Spellcaster/Effect/LIGHT/

When a card effect to remove a card(s) you control from the field is activated, you can discard 1 card from your hand to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If you do, remove this card from play when it is removed from the field. Once per turn, you can halve this card's ATK to destroy 1 card on the field. You cannot declare an attack during the turn this effect is activated.

[spoiler=YCM format:] 115006.jpg

In any case, here's a fusion:

8) Fusion between 2 specific monsters from set 0

|High-Voltage Lynx|36|SET01|Thunder/Fusion/Effect|Light|6|2000|1200|

Voltage Blaster + Electro Lynx

Once per turn you can Special Summon 1 Thunder-Type monster from your hand. While you control 2 or more Thunder-Type monsters, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If you do, the Battle Damage inflicted to your opponent's Life Points is halved. When this card is selected as an attack target, you can return this card to your Extra Deck to negate the attack. If you negate an attack this way, Special Summon this card from your Extra Deck during the End Phase.

Tommers - when did u make them? I am talking about special category that me and Karl agreed to have, so that Fusions and Tuners are not in same group, remember? I can't find them...

So, people, please submit any Fusion monsters ( up to 3 ) that will have materials like:

FIRE monster + WATER monster, Beast Type monster + WATER monster, Dinosaur monster + Dragon Type monster etc...

SOmething like that :)..there is bigger chance you win in that group because like i said, there is only 3 cards there right now

1 more thing..for cards that was placed in anything for example, but they are cards that would fit in other specific groups, should i move them there or not?

For example 1 guy submitted 20 Dragon-Type monsters support in any card group..i could 8 of those to Type support group..

Stuff is that in anything card group there is like more then 300 cards...

And there is so much cards that we could do 3 sets at least from them xD

I added a New Card to my post. I will also post it hear so you don't have to search.

4) A Field Spell Card that is not Type or Attribute-Specific

|Normal Neutralization|04|SET01|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Increase the ATK of all Normal Monsters by 500. Once per turn you can negate the activation a Spell or Trap Card or the Effect of an Effect Monster that targets a face up Normal Monster on your side of the field.|

Archived