Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game - Set 1 (Submission Phase, community decides winners)

Morgan LeFlay

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha, that's what I said. I don't vote, cause you'll recognize that when it comes to me making a decision, I freak out and go crazy, and it takes me one hour to think straight, and another century to make up my mind. That's why I like rules, or else I'd be crazy all the time.

rofl sorry man just way behind on stuff other wise probablly would lol not to mention im not on very long to often lol not to mention my computer goes off a lot so if im almost done then my pc fails then i will get seriously "PISSED OFF" Excuse the french... lol but really im sorry i wish i could of helped but i check in every here and there just cant wait till the game comes out but first my first priority and mission is to get atleast 1 of my best cards in the CCG because it be nice to be able to play with my own cards my own creations man wow ... thats a big advantage... lol btw later on in next stage u think i can get the card below me in the game because as it says its not a real card yet but it might become a real card? let me know

btw i did look through and voted for 2 themes though

My entries for the extra 6 cards, i think this is correct place to post

Acarone, Trail Blaze Paladin

Level 4/ Warrior/ Fire

Atk: 1700 Def: 1900

Effect - This card can be Special Summoned from your Deck if your opponent attacks you directly. Once per turn, instead of declaring an attack you can decrease this cards ATK by 500 until your next Standby Phase to destroy 1 card your opponent controls. If this card is destroyed by battle while its ATK is reduced you can destroy 1 card your opponent controls.

[spoiler=Card version]276492.jpg

Hyper Anemone

Level 3/ Aqua/ Water

Atk: 800 Def: 800

Effect - This card cannot be destroyed by battle against a Level 3 or lower monster. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the monsters ATK that destroyed this card and Special Summon 1 "Hyper Anemone" from your Deck in face-up Defense Position. If 3 "Hyper Anemone" exist in your Graveyard during your opponents End Phase, you can pay 4000 Life Points to add them to your Deck.

[spoiler=Card version]347xszl.png

Hopefull Pegasus

Level 4/Winged Beast/ Wind

Atk: 1600 Def: 1250

Effect - Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field. If this card is selected as an attack target by a Level 5 or higher monster you can reveal 1 card in your hand to negate the attack. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card, add it to your hand during your next Standby Phase.

Vile Sand Leech

Level 6/ Insect/ Earth

Atk: 2000 Def: 2000

Effect - Once per turn, instead of declaring an attack, you can inflict 800 damage to your opponent and increase your Life Points by 500. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard decrease the ATK of the monster who destroyed it by 600 and draw 1 card.

Jive Digger

Level 2/ Insect / Earth

Atk: 350 Def: 500

Effect - FLIP: Inflict 800 damage to your opponent and destroy 1 face-down card your opponent controls.

Barrier Penetration

Level 3/ Machine/ Dark

Atk:1300 Def:1000

Effect - As long as this card remains face-up on the field, both players can attack directly if their opponent controls no Attack Position monsters.

Embargo Escargot

(Water/4-Star/1800ATK/1400DEF)

Insect/Effect

Control of your monsters cannot switch. During any turn, when this card is sent to the graveyard, your opponent cannot activate any Spell/Trap cards for the rest of that turn.

-not my card

Cursed Crow

Winged Beast Dark Level 2 1000/0

When this card is removed from play from your side of the field, you can Special Summon it during your next Standby Phase in face-up Attack Position.

Creator of Destiny

Spellcaster Dark Level 2 500/500

When your Life Points would become 0, you can remove this card in your Graveyard from play instead, and add 1 card from your Deck to your hand during your next End Phase. During your second Standby Phase after this card is added to your Graveyard, remove it from play.

Life Medic

Psychic/LIGHT/Lv3/500/500

Every time your life points are increased, increase this cards ATK and DEF equal to that amount.

-not my card .. and how much this card's atk can be increased would be probably limited if needed

Holy Santano

Fairy Light Lv2 0/500

Once per turn, you can select 1 monster on field. Increase your and opponents Life Points by half of selected monster's original ATK. Any Battle Damage involving this card is reduced to 0. When this card is destroyed as result of battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can draw 1 card or Special Summon 1 "Holy Santano" from your Deck.

-combo!! :p

Here's some cards from me.

|Army of Ants|4|FOU|Insect/Effect|Earth|4||1000|800|This card gains ATK equal to the Level of the monster that it battles x 200 until the end of the turn. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, the Battle Damage this card inflicts to your opponent's Life Points is doubled. This card is not destroyed by battle when this card battles with a monster with the same ATK. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon up to 2 "Army of Ants" from your Deck in face-up Attack Position. Negate the effects of any monsters Special Summoned by this card's effect until the end of the turn they are Summoned.|0|

Devouring Moth

Attrib: Earth

Type: Insect/Effect

Level:4

Atk: ?

Def: ?

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by its own effect. When your opponent activates a Spell or Trap Card, or Normal Summons, Flip Summons, or Special Summons a monster(s), by discarding two cards from your hand, with at least 1 being the same Type as your opponent's card (Spell, Trap, or Monster), negate the activation of the Spell or Trap Card or the Normal Summon, Flip Summon, or Special Summon of the monster and destroy the Spell, Trap, or Summoned Monsters and Special Summon this monster to the field. This card gains one of the following effects, depending on the card negated: •Monster: This card's ATK and DEF become equal to the combined ATK and DEF of the negated monsters and gains the effect of 1 of the negated monsters. •Spell: This card's ATK becomes 1800 and its effect becomes: "When your opponent activates a Spell Card, you may discard 2 cards to negate that card's activation and effect, or Tribute 1 monster you control and pay the cost of that card to take control of that card and use it's effect as your own. Your opponent regains any costs paid for the activation of that Spell Card." •Trap: This card's DEF becomes 2000 and its effect becomes: "Remove from play 1 Trap Card in either player's Graveyard and you may activate its effects until the end of the turn. You must also pay any costs that card may have. This effect can be negated as though that Trap Card was activated normally. This effect may be used at any time a Trap Card could be activated."

-I realize this one is long, but its worth reading. And before you even complain about it Neo, its not overpowered. Trust me on that. If necessary it can be limited, but i'd only need to be limited because of Splashability, not power.

Swift Grizzly

Attrib: Earth

Type: Beast/Effect

Level:5

Atk: 1500

Def: 1300

This card can be Special Summoned from your hand during your Battle Phase if you control a Beast-Warrior-Type monster. If you Special Summon this monster, it gains ATK equal to its DEF until the end of the turn. When this card is attacked, it gains ATK equal to half its DEF until the end of the Damage Step.

The Eagle

Attrib: Wind

Type: Winged Beast/Effect

Level:4

Atk: 1600

Def: 200

When this card is Normal Summoned, you may look at your opponent's hand. If this card attacks, it is removed from play at the end of the Damage Step and returned to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position at the beginning of your next turn's Battle Phase. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent's Life Points, declare the name of 1 card. Then see your opponent's hand and discard all copies of the declared card in his/her hand to the Graveyard.

The Roc

Attrib: Wind

Type: Winged Beast/Effect

Level:6

Atk: 600

Def: 2000

During the turn this card is Normal Summoned, if this card attacks, you may remove from play this card and the monster it attacks. At the beginning of your next Battle Phase, if this card is removed from play, you may Special Summon this card. In addition, if an opponent's monster this card removed from play is still removed from play, you may send it to the Graveyard to increase this card's ATK by the ATK of that monster.

Tigris

Attrib: Fire

Type: Beast-Warrior/Effect

Level:3

Atk: 1200

Def: 500

This card's Type is also treated as Winged Beast. When this card is Summoned or returned to the field, you may add 1 Field Spell Card from your deck or Graveyard to your hand. As long as this card is face-up on the field, a Field Spell Card you control with "Forest", "Mountain", or "Plains" in the name cannot be destroyed, and your opponent cannot play any Field Spell Cards from their hand.

Mutate the Mutant

Attrib: Variable

Type: Variable/Fusion/Ritual/Synchro/Dark Tuner/Union/Gemini/Spirit/Effect

Level:12

Atk: 0

Def: 0

This card's Type is treated as all Types. This card's Attribute is treated as all Attributes. This card can only be Fusion or Synchro Summoned by using 2 or more monsters with at least 3 different Sub-Types among them. This card can be Ritual Summoned from your Extra Deck with any Ritual Spell Card, but the Tributed mosters must have at least 3 different Sub-Types among them. This card's ATK is equal to half the combined ATK of the monsters used to Summon this card. This card returns to the owner’s Extra Deck during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Special Summoned or flipped face-up, unless this card is equipped to a Monster by its own effect. When this card is Summoned, you may have this card gain the effects of the cards used to Summon this card OR treat this card as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this Normal Monster Card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect: •If your opponent does not control a Monster with the same Sub-Type as this card, this card can attack your opponent directly. Once per turn during your Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up monster you control as an Equip Spell Card OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. The equipped monster gains ATK equal to half this card's ATK. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the monster that this card is equipped to is destroyed, this card is returned to the Extra Deck instead.)

-For the purposes of this card, Effect and Normal are treated as unique Sub-Types. This means you can Synchro Summon Mutate with an Effect Tuner Monster, and a Normal Monster, with the required types being Effect, Tuner, and Normal. Likewise, you can fuse an Effect Spirit Monster with a Gemini Monster to get 3 types. Also, I realize this has Sub-Types, but I think its generic enough that it can be used in a LOT of decks, and it isn't really supportive of any one type. As a note: The Gemini effect that checks the sub-type of the opponent's monster does NOT count Effect or Normal as sub-types.

OMG Adran -.-

p.s. you can submit 6 cards max ;)

You should know how much I care about rules. ;p Mutate is only there on the off chance people actually like it, in which case I will get rid of one of the other ones. I doubt I could get Mutate in at all, despite how cool it is.

You know, you don't listen very well. Mutate is EXTRA. Unless people like him, he's NOT part of my submission. Otherwise, I'll remove one of my other cards from being considered, even if people like them.

Not really caring. Out of all those cards, Mutate is the only one I doubt anyone would like just because its so weird. It was a tossup between submitting it or Devouring Moth, so since I can't decide, I put both up. Got a problem with it, oh well. i'm not really in a mood to care right now.

No he is not. No rule stated that he could not hold off his submission until he had a final vote. Unless he already submitted all of them' date=' and was going to remove one when he felt like it, he is not disobeying the rules.

[/quote']

Thank you Golden Light. That is exactly what I'm doing. I want to know if its worth trying to get Mutate in before I submit my submission.

Well' date=' when final post with all cards will be done, and people will be able to vote, he will need to choose 6 cards that will be placed in that "final" post.. I guess thats clear

[/quote']

That was my intention all along. I just want to know if you guys think its worth trying to get Mutate in, or if no one wants him.

Archived