Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game - Set 1 (Submission Phase, community decides winners)

Morgan LeFlay

interesting. then i have work ahead of me. for now' date=' though, i shall show the modifications to the previous cards, as well as the 'beast ascension' spell card. also, at the behest of tommers2008, i have all of the effects and such listed under the cards as well. i hope these are better then before. and as always, be brutally honest. no sugar coating. i insist on unbiased and honest opinions. this probably goes without saying, but i choose to do so because i like to make sure that my intentions are clear. i look forward to your views, and possible votes.

[img']http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/5258/226293.jpg[/img]

Rising Phoenix Falzar requires 3 tributes. Receive 1000 hit points of damage for a Grave or deck summoning.Gain 1000 life points for a special or effect summoning. When Rising Phoenix Falzar is summoned, place 3 counters on him. Each effect uses 1 counter. When all 3 counters are used, activate the spell card Beast Ascension from your deck or hand. You can only use each effect once. 1: Attack 2 targets at 1/2 the attack strength. 2: Deal 100 life points of damage for each monster in the graveyard. 3: Deal 1/2 the battle damage to an opponents life points.

226293.jpg

You may activate one effect on your turn. When Sprinting Cerberus Gregar is summoned place 3 counters on him. 1 counter is used for each effect. When there are no counters, summon and activate the spell card Beast Ascension. You may use each effect only once.

1: Destroy 1 field spell or 2 continuous trap/spell cards. 2: Deal half the battle damage to an opponents life points 3: Attack twice at 1/2 the attack.

226293u.jpg

Beast Ascension can only be used on Warrior-Beast type monsters. when a Hunter-Beast has all of its counters removed, this card is activated and summons any Warrior-Beast type monster of your choice excluding ritual summon Warrior-Beasts. If this card is not already set, then it is summoned from the deck or hand at a cost of 1000 life points. When this card is activated, you may tribute 500 life points to return this card to your deck. If not, then when this card is destroyed, the Hunter-Beast that this card summoned is sent to the graveyard. When the Hunter-Beast that was summoned using this card is destroyed, send this card to the graveyard.

Beast Ascension is a bit long-winded, but i had to make sure that it was specific enough not to make mistakes. i hope that i got the wording right.

I'm not even gonna read more than 5 words from the first card in this post. I can already see that it is in NO way worded like a Yugioh card >.>

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i understand about maybe it might not be completely worded exactly like a yugioh card, but there are cards where in order for it to be at least semi-readable and be able to be specific enough so as to not leave any room for making mistakes you most likely end up not wording exactly like you maybe should. i have been working on that, but i still seem to be having trouble. i will work on it, so please be patient. i will post the remakes of the cards in my next post, and if after all of that you STILL have a problem with it even though it is worded the way its supposed to be, then in the immortal words of bart simpson............................................................... bite me fan boy.

Karl, please add 3 groups for Synchro monsters ( 1 Level 4, 1 Level 5, and last one optional that is not Lv4 or Lv5 , maybe Lv8?), 2 more groups for Fusion monsters, 3 groups for Ritual monsters, and i think it would be good we have 1 group for Flip monsters....

And this kinda groups where Synchros/Fusions/Rituals are, should stay in each Set, because we need them in each Set.

Shadow-zero no fake types or sub-types...

Look your cards won't make it like that not a chance... They don't make sense(I understand what you mean by them but come on) now i no we will be rewording them and such but at least make an effort to make them some way acceptable use proper ocg at least..

You asked for brutally honest = You're cards are terrible sorry...

This is two of my Level 2 or lower Theme cards:

[spoiler=Super Special Awesome Theme]

57617.jpg

1 Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 non-Tuner Level 2 or lower monster from your Graveyard. Once during your turn, you can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower monster from your Graveyard or Hand, this card cannot attack during the turn you use this effect. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, Level 2 or lower monsters cannot be attacked or destroyed by card effects.

57617z.jpg

1 Level 2 Tuner monster + 1 Level 2 non-Tuner monster

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can Special Summon as many Level 2 or lower monsters from your hand as possible. Each time you Synchro Summon a monster, draw 1 card.

I like it...:)

It is overpowered because of last two sentences, so 1 of those should be removed..i would personally better remove last one...or make last one that it give u draw 1 instead of 2, and remove one that gives you +1 each time Synchro Summon happens...

It would be great you submit more cards, because this one seems really good :)

p.s. check out our Set 0 so that you see what Level 2 or lower monsters we already got in game ( it is easier to check it out with YVD) , so maybe you can make some combos with them too...

He give some part of decision, and there are still some guidelines that needs to be followed...and remember he is set leader, not project leader..and always when i told something, there was almost always someone that was against, then i read it, talk with people on IRC about it what they think if i am not sure what to do , and i always accepted ideas and advices that was good for project, i am actually happy when someone gave some idea better then i have..

Karl done this much organized then i did, because there is no so much informations in first post ( before it was really confusing because i posted everything ) , but he miss'd some things, like prizes etc. which are standard in any contest, and attract more people....

And when i seen that , idea came to my mind that we throw out CCG points system, but leave only REPs instead...main reasons are again , time, same why it would be great there is only 1 Voting Phase during this set, that means no Voting Phase for pictures..We know last set production was 4 months long which is bad..

I think that Ritual/Fusion/Synchro thing is obvious why is needed, no one till now submitted ANY in this set, and they are really important part of the game...why are u against that we have them in game with more equal amounts then ones that are in TCG ?

1)Dark Axwielder

Level 6

2600 ATK / 1000 DEF

DARK Beast-Warrior/Effect

This giant beast assaults its opponents with its giant axe. No man has fought against this creature and lived to tell about it.

2)Giant Soldier of Steel

Level 6

1700 ATK / 3000 DEF

EARTH Machine/Effect

A giant warrior made of steel. Its armor is said to be able to withstand a nuclear attack.

3) Ritual Procedures

Ritual Spell Card

Group: Spell Card

Type: Spell

Icon:Ritual

This card is used to Ritual Summon any Ritual Monster. You must also Tribute monsters from the field or your hand whose total Levels are equal to or greater than the Level of the Ritual Monster you are Ritual Summoning.

4) Butterfly Effect

Field Spell Card

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, both players must turn their respective Decks upside down. Once per turn, during the Main Phase, the turn player can pay 500 Life Points to shuffle either player's Deck.

5) Fog Jar

Level 3

900 ATK

600 DEF

WIND Rock/Effect

FLIP: Both players send cards from the top of their Deck to the Graveyard equal to the number of cards in their hand.

6) A card that can take control of 1 of your opponent's monsters

Allure Magician

Level 1

100 ATK

100 DEF

LIGHT Spellcaster/Effect

FLIP: Pay 500 Life Points. Take control of one of your opponent's face-up monsters until your next End Phase. That monster cannot be used as a Tribute or for a Synchro Summon.

7)Dismissal

Spell Card

Return 1 Normal Monster from your hand to your Deck, and roll 1 six-sided die. Pick up cards from the top of your Deck and if a monster exists with a Level equal to or less than the returned monster, select 1 of those monster(s) and Special Summon it. Return the remaining cards to the Deck.

8) A fusion between 2 specific Effect monsters from set 0

9) Power of the Powerful

Equip Spell Card

The equipped monster gains ATK equal to its Level x 200.

10) Absorption - Trap Card - Discard 1 monster. Select 1 face-up monster on the field. It gains ATK equal to half the ATK of the discarded monster until the end of the turn. During the End Phase, if that monster is still face-up on the field, take damage equal to half of its ATK.

11) Rejection - Trap Card - Discard 1 monster. Select 1 face-up monster on the field. It loses ATK equal to half the ATK of the discarded monster until the end of the turn. During the End Phase, if that monster is still face-up on the field, gain Life Points equal to half of its ATK.

12) A level 7-8 Normal Monster with 2500+ ATK. This card should be the weaker rival of Dragon Lord of the Forgotten Kingdom.

13) An Effect Monster that is a Union monster

14) An Effect Monster that is a Spirit monster

15) An Effect Monster that is a Gemini monster

16) Any card to support DARK monster(s)

17) Any card to support EARTH monster(s)

18) Any card to support WIND monster(s)

19) Any card to support FIRE monster(s)

20) Any card to support WATER monster(s)

21) Any card to support LIGHT monster(s)

22) Any Field Spell Card to support DARK monster

23) Any Field Spell Card to support EARTH monster

24) Any Field Spell Card to support WIND monster

25) Any Field Spell Card to support FIRE monster

26) Any Field Spell Card to support WATER monster

27) Any Field Spell Card to support LIGHT monster

28-35) Support cards for a certain Type

36-38) Tuner monsters

39-41) Ritual monsters

42-44) Demon's Gate

Level 4

Dark Fiend/Synchro/Effect

While this card is face-up on the field, cards that would be sent to the Graveyard are returned to their owners' Decks instead.

45-100)

My Shield as a Body

Continuous Trap Card

If you would take Battle Damage, you can destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card you control instead.

Its when hackers flood your internet by sending mass amounts of packet data thus causing your connecting to go offline for a long amount of time. I got flooded so bad yesterday I lost internet for about 8 hours. BTW a firewall cannot protect you when your on an IRC because its an open port where hackers can get in. I know for a fact it was a Port Flood because I used to Port Flooded all the time by cheaters in Halo 2 on X-Box Live. XBL is always an open port for incoming and outgoing connections which makes it another easy gateway for hackers. Also most hackers can see right through a proxy.

Oh..maybe that is reason i lose sometimes connection too, and then it doesn't work for half of day.. (what is actually reason for that, how come that after some time you can again connect ) ...how i can know was i port flooded?

I find some port flood protection programs so try them out :

http://www.hawkee.com/snippet/5649/

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2053342/RTFM-IRC-how-to-prevent-floods-nukes-and-other-attacks

Archived