Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game - Set 1 (Submission Phase, community decides winners)

Morgan LeFlay

Well a lot of your cards are op'd...

Dragon Lords Realm' date=' Neo Drake, Dragon Vortex, Dragon's Den thats just to name a few

Some of your cards wouldn't be op'd in the real game but in this they are, and others are just blatantly obvious you seem to focus on getting 2500+ atk cards out quickly with 1 tribute or using a card effect to summon it from hand or grave that is op'd especially when they have such high atks and good effects, they clear your opponents field to easily...

[/quote']

well tommers, the answer to those cards is simple... when i created them, i was thinking of them in TCG using... so that means that my cards won't be selected just 'cause of that?

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dragon Lords Realm' date=' Neo Drake, Dragon Vortex, Dragon's Den thats just to name a few

Some of your cards wouldn't be op'd in the real game but in this they are, and others are just blatantly obvious you seem to focus on getting 2500+ atk cards out quickly with 1 tribute or using a card effect to summon it from hand or grave that is op'd especially when they have such high atks and good effects, they clear your opponents field to easily...

[/quote']

well tommers, the answer to those cards is simple... when i created them, i was thinking of them in TCG using... so that means that my cards won't be selected just 'cause of that?

In this game? Yeah. You will just have to make them all weaker, like a Level 8 0/0 normal monster. -_- Its the only complaint I have for this game, the fact that everything is so much weaker. But I do feel the need to point out the specialty of Dragons (and Dinosaurs): Summoning powerful monsters quickly. That's what the bulk of Dragon and Dino decks do, so most Dragons should be fairly fast. But it needs to be balanced out with the slightly weaker game that the CCG is, I don't think Dragons should be slowed down much, simply because that's the play-style for the type.

Edit: finally it posted. I've been trying to post that for over an hour >.>

While I'm editing posts, I should probably post this too. Check out this card I just made and tell me what ya think.

[spoiler=Mutate the Mutants]Mutate the Mutant

Attrib: Variable

Type: Variable/Fusion/Ritual/Synchro/Dark Tuner/Toon/Union/Gemini/Spirit/Effect

Level:12

Atk: 0

Def: 0

This card's Type is treated as all Types. This card's Attribute is treated as all Attributes. This card can only be Fusion or Synchro Summoned by using 2 or more monsters with different Sub-Types. This card can be Ritual Summoned from your Extra Deck with any Ritual Spell Card, but the Tributed mosters must all have different Sub-Types. This card's ATK is equal to half the combined ATK of the monsters used to Summon this card. This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect: •If "Toon World" is on your side of the field and your opponent does not control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent directly. Once per turn during your Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up monster you control as an Equip Spell Card OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. The equipped monster gains ATK equal to half this card's ATK. This card returns to the owner’s Extra Deck during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Special Summoned or flipped face-up, unless this card is equipped to a Monster by its own effect. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the monster that this card is equipped to is destroyed, this card is returned to the Extra Deck instead.)

[/quote']

In this game? Yeah. You will just have to make them all weaker, like a Level 8 0/0 normal monster. -_- Its the only complaint I have for this game, the fact that everything is so much weaker. But I do feel the need to point out the specialty of Dragons (and Dinosaurs): Summoning powerful monsters quickly. That's what the bulk of Dragon and Dino decks do, so most Dragons should be fairly fast. But it needs to be balanced out with the slightly weaker game that the CCG is, I don't think Dragons should be slowed down much, simply because that's the play-style for the type.

Edit: finally it posted. I've been trying to post that for over an hour >.>

While I'm editing posts, I should probably post this too. Check out this card I just made and tell me what ya think.

[spoiler=Mutate the Mutants]Mutate the Mutant

Attrib: Variable

Type: Variable/Fusion/Ritual/Synchro/Dark Tuner/Toon/Union/Gemini/Spirit/Effect

Level:12

Atk: 0

Def: 0

This card's Type is treated as all Types. This card's Attribute is treated as all Attributes. This card can only be Fusion or Synchro Summoned by using 2 or more monsters with different Sub-Types. This card can be Ritual Summoned from your Extra Deck with any Ritual Spell Card, but the Tributed mosters must all have different Sub-Types. This card's ATK is equal to half the combined ATK of the monsters used to Summon this card. This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect: •If "Toon World" is on your side of the field and your opponent does not control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent directly. Once per turn during your Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up monster you control as an Equip Spell Card OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. The equipped monster gains ATK equal to half this card's ATK. This card returns to the owner’s Extra Deck during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Special Summoned or flipped face-up, unless this card is equipped to a Monster by its own effect. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the monster that this card is equipped to is destroyed, this card is returned to the Extra Deck instead.)

Whats up Adran?

I would have to agree with you about this. I believe Dragons are Mythical Creatures that are suppose to be powerful.

We see what you mean. We're just saying Dragons are naturally powerful. I don't have time right this second to go back and look at cards though. But please tell me what you think of the card I posted in the spoiler in my last post.

I wasn't sure if it would be too powerful without the fairly difficult summoning requirements. The fact you can summon it 3 different ways made me think it was kinda iffy. And it only has the Spirit-based effect if its Normal Summoned by the Gemini Effect, so you can get a monster that sits there, that could potentially be fairly powerful. Least, that's what I thought.

Adran..just let guy do his cards, ok? then they will be fix'd =/

L.D. , just check out my cards, you will see they are powerful, we are more balanced then TCG, but not really underpowered how Adran is saying...Lv8 0/0?? wtf???

Our first Normal Dragon-Type monster got 3200 ATK..not 0 atk...so Adran, don't talk stuff that is not truth..ty

And L.D. cards would be actually broken in TCG game, not just here..that is only problem...but they will be fix'd if they win..

I was exaggerating Neo. >.> Mainly because the monsters are so much weaker than their TCG counter-parts right now when you compare the Levels. Overall, there's a gap of about 600 points between Levels 4 and 5 based on average ATK. And all level 7 and 8 monsters have 2600 atk. <.< And a lot of the cards are in general just weak compared to what they could have been. So, I've been poking fun at the fact everything seems to have been made rather pathetic by saying that the only thing NOT considered "broken" in this game is a Level 8 0/0 Normal Monster. that's all ;p BTW, why do I still have that neg?

Here's my submission:

[spoiler=01-44) (Listed Theme)]

4)

Minefield-Ridden Desert (Field Spell)

Whenever a monster declares an attack, it's controller flips a coin. If the result is tails, that monster is destroyed at the end of the Damage Step.

5)

Heavy Mortgage!! (Normal Trap)

Activate only at the start of your opponent's Main Phase 1. Select 1 random card from your opponent's hand. If your opponent summons or activates that card this turn, send the top 3 cards of your opponent's deck to the graveyard.

6)

Alluring Witch (Dark/4-Star/800ATK/800DEF)

Spellcaster/Effect

Once per turn, you can remove a Dark monster in your hand from play. Take control of a monster on your opponent's side of the field. That monster cannot be used as a Tribute or for a Fusion/Ritual/Synchro Summon. If this card is no longer face-up or removed from the field, return monster(s) you control by this card's effect back to your opponent.

7)

Superiority Of Normalcy (Continuous Trap)

Whenever an effect of a Magic/Trap card activates that destroys Normal monster(s) on the field, you can discard a card from your hand to negate and destroy that card. Destroy this card if you have no face-up Normal Monsters on your side of the field.

9)

Sacred Keris (Equip Spell)

Equip only to a Warrior-Type Monster. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 400. When it battles a Fiend/Zombie-Type monster, destroy that monster without applying Damage Calculation.

10)

Short-Lasting Endorphin Booster (Quick-Play Spell)

Increase the ATK of 1 face-up monster on the field by 1000. That monster is changed to Defense Position at the end of the turn. That monster's battle position cannot be changed until the end of the next turn, except with a card effect.

11)

Sudden Fragility (Quick-Play Spell)

Decrease the ATK of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls by 700.

13)

Parasitic Code - Anti-Spam (Wind/1-Star/0ATK/0DEF)

Insect/Union

Once per turn, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up Wind monster on your side of the field as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster gains the following effect:

- Your opponent can only activate 1 Spell/Trap card per turn. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle, this card is destroyed instead.)

(check the last group for more!!)

14)

Princess Of Mount Ophir (Light/8-Star/2500ATK/2200DEF)

Fairy/Spirit

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up, unless you remove from play 1 other Spirit monster you control. Once per turn, Special Summon 1 Spirit monster from your graveyard, ignoring its Summoning conditions. That monster's effect is negated, and cannot be used as a Tribute or for a Fusion/Ritual/Synchro Summon. If this card is no longer face-up or removed from the field, remove from play all monsters Special Summoned by this card's effect.

15)

Mind Infiltrator (Dark/3-Star/1300ATK/800DEF)

Psychic/Gemini

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

- Equip this card to a monster on your opponent's side of the field and treat it as an Equip Card. Take control of the equipped monster. Pay 800 LP during each of your Standby Phases.

16)

Sudden Eclipse!! (Normal Trap)

Activate only during the start of your opponent's Main Phase 1 while you control a Dark monster(s). Your opponent cannot summon this turn.

17)

Tectonic Shift!! (Normal Trap)

Activate only at the start of your opponent's Main Phase 1 while you control an Earth monster(s). Any monster your opponent summons this turn is changed to Defense Position.

18)

Intense Hurricane!! (Normal Trap)

Activate only at the start of your opponent's Main Phase 1 while you control a Wind monster(s). Your opponent cannot set any Spell/Traps this turn.

19)

Krakatoa Eruption!! (Normal Trap)

Activate only at the start of your opponent's Main Phase 1 while you control a Fire monster(s). Your opponent must pay 300 Life Points per card to Normal Summon, Special Summon, Set or activate cards from his/her hand this turn.

20)

Huge Tsunami!! (Normal Trap)

Activate only at the start of your opponent's Main Phase 1 while you control a Water monster(s). Your opponent can only activate 1 Spell/Trap card this turn.

21)

Blinding Brightness!! (Normal Trap)

Activate only during the start of your opponent's Main Phase 1 while you control a Light monster(s). Any monster your opponent summons this turn has its effect negated until the end of the turn.

22)

Lurking Shadows (Field Spell)

During a player's turn, if that player does not have any monsters on his/her side of the field, that player can Special Summon 1 Dark monster from his/her graveyard. If this effect is activated, that player cannot summon any other monsters on that turn.

23)

Ground Zero (Field Spell)

Increase the ATK of all Earth monsters by 700. When an Earth monster is destroyed, it is removed from play instead.

24)

Eye Of The Storm (Field Spell)

A player that does not control a Wind monster cannot set any monsters.

25)

Overheat Furnace (Field Spell)

Increase the attack of all Fire monsters by 800. When a Fire monster is destroyed, it's controller takes 800 damage.

26)

Mirage Reservoir (Field Spell)

Whenever a face-up Water monster is attacked, it's controller flips a coin. If the result is Heads, negate that attack. If the result is Tails, destroy that monster without performing damage calculation.

27)

Spiritual Haven (Field Spell)

During a player's Draw Phase, he/she can draw 1 more card by Tributing a Light monster he/she controls.

28-35)

Avalanche (Normal Trap)

Tribute 1 Rock-Type monster. Destroy 2 cards your opponent controls.

Upstream Downstream (Normal Trap)

Activate only during your turn. Special Summon any number of Fish-Type monsters from your graveyard. You cannot summon/set any other monsters this turn. All monsters Special Summoned by this effect are removed from play during the End Phase this turn.

By The Hammer Of Thor!! (Quick-Play Spell)

Activate only during your Battle Phase. Special Summon 1 Thunder-Type monster from your deck. That monster is destroyed during the End Phase this turn, and you take damage equal to that monster's original ATK.

Giganotosaurus (Earth/10-Star/3000ATK/0DEF)

Dinosaur/Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play all Dinosaur-Type monsters in your graveyard. For each Dinosaur-Type monster removed from play to summon this card, inflict 200 damage to your opponent.

Strong-Willed (Equip Spell)

Equip only to a Psychic-Type monster you control. You can pay 600 LP to negate the effects of a card your opponent controls that designate the equipped monster as a target.

Mighty Ox (Earth/4-Star/1400ATK/1000DEF)

Beast-Warrior/Effect

Once per turn, you can pay up to 500 LP. Increase the ATK of all Beast-Warrior-Type monsters by that amount until the End Phase this turn.

Mad Cow Special!! (Quick-Play Spell)

Increase the ATK of 1 face-up Beast-Type monster on the field by 1200. That monster is destroyed during the End Phase this turn.

Tailwind (Normal Spell)

Select a face-up Winged-Beast-Type monster you control. During this Battle Phase, that monster can attack your opponent directly.

36-38)

Fickle Flea (Wind/2-Star/400ATK/200DEF)

Insect/Tuner

This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of an Insect-Type Synchro Monster.

Volatile Vixen (Fire/3-Star/900ATK/100DEF)

Beast/Effect

If this card is used for a Synchro Summon, send the top 3 cards of your deck to the graveyard.

Prissy Python (Water/4-Star/1200ATK/500DEF)

Reptile/Tuner

If this card is used for a Synchro Summon, the other Synchro Material Monster(s) cannot be Level 4.

42-44)

Swarm Of Bedbugs (Dark/6-Star/2800ATK/1000DEF)

Insect/Synchro/Effect

1 Insect-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Insect-Type monsters

This card can attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field once each. If this card is declared as an attack target, flip this card into face-down Defense Position.

Eerie Iguana (Water/7-Star/2600ATK/1700DEF)

Reptile/Synchro/Effect

1 Aqua/Reptile-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Aqua/Reptile-Type monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, send up to 4 Aqua-Type monsters from your deck to the graveyard. For each Aqua-Type monster sent to the graveyard this way, activate the following effects (you cannot activate any effect more than twice):

- Special Summon 1 Reptile-Type monster from your graveyard.

- Destroy 1 monster.

- Destroy 1 Spell/Trap Card.

Sky Palace Dragon (Light/8-Star/2400ATK/2200DEF)

Dragon/Synchro/Effect

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

This card can attack your opponent directly if you control a face-up Field Spell while you have no other monsters on your side of the field.

[spoiler=45-59) (Hybrid Theme)]

45-59)

Neo Breaker The Magical Warrior (Dark/4-Star/1600ATK/1000DEF)

Spellcaster/Warrior/Hybrid

When this card is Normal Summoned, put 1 Spell Counter on it. You can remove 1 Spell Counter from this card to activate the following effects:

1) Destroy Spell or Trap Cards your opponent controls equal to the number of other face-up Spellcaster-Type monsters you control.

2) Destroy monsters your opponent controls equal to the number of other face-up Warrior-Type monsters you control.

Venus Flytrap (Earth/4-Star/1900ATK/900DEF)

Insect/Plant/Hybrid

When a Plant-Type monster is Summoned to your side of the field, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Insect-Type monster from your deck. You can Tribute 1 Insect-Type monster to destroy a monster your opponent controls.

Agile Crocodile (Water/3-Star/1500ATK/500DEF)

Aqua/Reptile/Hybrid

While you control another Reptile-Type monster, this card can declare a direct attack. You can remove from play 2 Aqua-Type monsters in your graveyard to destroy all set Spell/Trap cards your opponent controls.

Undead Harpie Lady (Wind/4-Star/1800ATK/500DEF)

Winged Beast/Zombie/Hybrid

While this card is face-up on the field, you can activate either one or both of the following effects:

1) Once per turn, you can discard a card from your hand to Special Summon a Level 4 or lower Winged-Beast-Type monster from your graveyard.

2) Once per turn, you can return one card on your opponent's side of the field to it's owner's hand. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.

Magma Mech (Fire/6-Star/2000ATK/2000DEF)

Pyro/Machine/Hybrid

Tribute a Machine-Type monster to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. During each of your End Phases, inflict 500 damage for each Pyro-Type monster you control.

Reptiliasaurus (Earth/8-Star/2800ATK/1800DEF)

Dinosaur/Reptile/Hybrid

Discard a Reptile-Type monster from your hand to Special Summon 1 Dinosaur-Type monster from your graveyard. The effect of a monster Special Summoned by this effect is negated, and is destroyed during the End Phase this turn. Once during your opponent' Battle Phase, you can send 1 Dinosaur-Type monster from your deck to the graveyard to negate an attack. During your Draw Phase, you can add 1 Reptile-Type monster from your deck to your hand instead of conducting your normal draw.

Kozaky-9000 - Psycho Cyborg (Dark/9-Star/2900ATK/900DEF)

Machine/Psychic/Hybrid

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Kozaky's Hybrid Creation Lab". Once per turn, you can remove up to 2 Psychic-Type monsters in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon that many Machine-Type monsters from your hand. Monsters Special Summoned by this effect are destroyed during the End Phase.

Hybrid Projector (Light/3-Star/1300ATK/300DEF)

Psychic/Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except if you control a Hybrid monster(s). Pay 800 LP to activate this effect:

- Select 1 Hybrid monster you control, then Tribute this card to Special Summon 1 Hybrid monster from your deck that has the same name. You can only Summon 1 "Hybrid Projector" per turn.

DNA Manipulator (Earth/4-Star/1400ATK/1000DEF)

Spellcaster/Effect

When this card is Summoned, you can change this monster's type to any Type you choose. Until your next Standby Phase, treat this card's type as the selected type. During each of your Standby Phases, you may change the type of this card.

Proxy Creator (Light/1-Star/0ATK/0DEF)

Machine/Effect

Once per turn, you can send 1 Hybrid monster from your hand to the Graveyard. During this turn, "Proxy Creator" gains that monster's effect(s). When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, add 1 "Hybrid" monster from your Deck or your Graveyard to your hand.

Hybrid Conversion Energy (Normal Spell)

Tribute 1 Hybrid monster you control. For every 2 Stars on that monster's Level, draw 1 card from your Deck.

Hybrid Power!! (Equip Spell)

Equip only to a Hybrid monster you control. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 600. If the equipped monster is destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard, return that monster to your hand.

Kozaky's Hybrid Creation Lab (Continuous Spell)

Once per turn, you can activate this card by paying 1000 Life Points. Select a Hybrid monster from your deck. For each of the types listed on that monster, tribute 1 non-Hybrid monster you control that has the corresponding Type. Then, Special Summon that monster.

Atomic Split (Normal Trap)

Pay half of your Life Points to activate this card. Tribute a Hybrid monster you control. For each of the types listed on that monster, Special Summon 1 non-Hybrid monster from your graveyard that has the corresponding Type.

Ultra Hybrid Shutdown (Counter Trap)

Activate only while you control a "Hybrid" monster(s). Negate an activation of a Spell / Trap Card / Normal Summon / Flip Summon / Special Summon and destroy the Spell Card, Trap Card, or Summoned monster. Skip your next 2 Draw Phases.

[spoiler=60-74) (Naga Theme)]

60-74)

Deep Sea Cavern (Field Spell)

The controller of this card must pay 1000 Life Points during each players' Standby Phases (this is not optional). During each players' End Phase, send all face-up Non-Water monsters on the field to the Graveyard. Increase the ATK of all Sea-Serpent-Types by 500 points.

Levia-Naga, Dweller Of The Deep Sea Cavern (Water/7-Star/2300ATK/2000DEF)

Sea-Serpent/Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 3 Sea-Serpent-Type monsters in your Graveyard while there is a face-up "Deep Sea Cavern" on the field. Once per turn, you can destroy 2 cards on the field (except this card). If "Deep Sea Cavern" is no longer on the field while this card is face-up, immediately send this card to the Graveyard and inflict damage to both players equal to this card's original ATK.

Naga Kechil (Water/2-Star/300ATK/300DEF)

Sea-Serpent/Effect

You can discard this card to the Graveyard to add 1 "Deep Sea Cavern" from your Deck to your hand. You cannot activate any Spell Cards for the rest of this turn.

Naga Guard (Water/4-Star/1100ATK/1000DEF)

Sea-Serpent/Effect

While this card is face-up, if a "Deep Sea Cavern" you control would be removed from the field by the effect of a Spell Card, Trap Card, or Effect Monster your opponent controls, you can tribute this card to negate and destroy that card.

Naga Constricter (Water/3-Star/1000ATK/200DEF)

Sea-Serpent/Effect

As long as this card remains face-up on the field while you control a face-up "Deep Sea Cavern", neither player can activate or set a Field Spell. Once per turn, you can discard a Sea-Serpent-Type monster from your hand to destroy 1 face-down card your opponent controls.

Anak Naga (Water/1-Star/0ATK/100DEF)

Sea-Serpent/Effect

This card can be Special Summoned while you control a face-up "Levia-Naga, Dweller Of The Deep Sea Cavern". If this card is destroyed by the effect of "Levia-Naga, Dweller Of The Deep Sea Cavern", you gain 2000 Life Points. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can add a "Naga" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Levia-Naga, Dweller Of The Deep Sea Cavern".

Naga Devourer (Water/5-Star/1500ATK/1300DEF)

Sea-Serpent/Effect

This card can be Special Summoned while you control a face-up "Deep Sea Cavern". As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, whenever a "Naga" monster attacks a face-down Defense Position monster, destroy the face-down monster immediately with this card's effect without flipping it face-up or damage calculation.

Naga Sympathizer (Water/4-Star/900ATK/200DEF)

Sea-Serpent/Effect

While this card is face-up, pay 500 LP instead for the cost of "Deep Sea Cavern".

Naga Exhumer (Water/6-Star/1900ATK/400DEF)

Sea-Serpent/Effect

When this card is Tribute Summoned, send 2 Sea-Serpent-Type monsters from your deck to the graveyard. Then, draw a card.

Atmospheric Catastrophe (Normal Spell)

Send a "Deep Sea Cavern" on the field to the Graveyard. Send all cards in both players' hands and on the field to the Graveyard.

Atmospheric Pressure Rush (Quick-Play Spell)

This card can only be activated when you control a "Deep Sea Cavern". Tribute all "Naga" monsters you control, except "Levia-Naga, Dweller Of The Deep Sea Cavern". Inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of their combined original ATK.

Exposure To Atmospheric Pressure (Normal Spell)

This card can only be activated at the start of your Main Phase 1. Until your next turn, you and your opponent cannot Set any cards on the field.

Pressure Crush (Normal Spell)

Tribute a Sea-Serpent-Type monster you control. Destroy 1 face-down card your opponent controls.

Explosive Treasure Chest (Normal Trap)

When this face-down card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, draw 2 cards from your Deck, and you take 1200 damage.

Atmospheric Barrier (Continuous Trap)

This card can only be activated while you control a "Deep Sea Cavern". Once during your opponent's Battle Phase, you can pay 500 LP to negate 1 attack. Destroy this card if "Deep Sea Cavern" is removed from the field.

[spoiler=75-100) (Others!!)]

75-80)

Parasitic Code - Anti-Trojan (Earth/1-Star/0ATK/0DEF)

Insect/Union

Once per turn, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up Earth monster on your side of the field as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster gains the following effect:

- Your opponent can only Summon 1 monster per turn. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle, this card is destroyed instead.)

Parasitic Code - Anti-Malicious (Light/1-Star/0ATK/0DEF)

Insect/Union

Once per turn, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up Light monster on your side of the field as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster gains the following effect:

- Your opponent can only set 1 card per turn. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle, this card is destroyed instead.)

Parasitic Code - Anti-Spy (Water/1-Star/0ATK/0DEF)

Insect/Union

Once per turn, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up Water monster on your side of the field as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster gains the following effect:

- Face-down cards on your side of the field cannot be destroyed by any effects of a card your opponent controls. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle, this card is destroyed instead.)

Parasitic Code - Anti-Virus (Dark/1-Star/0ATK/0DEF)

Insect/Union

Once per turn, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up Dark monster on your side of the field as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster gains the following effect:

- Monsters on your side of the field cannot be destroyed by any effects of a Spell/Trap card your opponent controls. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle, this card is destroyed instead.)

Parasitic Code - Anti-Hack (Fire/1-Star/0ATK/0DEF)

Insect/Union

Once per turn, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up Fire monster on your side of the field as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster gains the following effect:

- Control of your monsters cannot switch. Monsters you control are unaffected by any effects of a card your opponent controls that designates any of them as a target. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by battle, this card is destroyed instead.)

Symbiotic Relationship (Normal Spell)

Discard 1 card from your hand. Select 1 Union monster from your hand/deck/graveyard, then equip it to 1 appropriate monster you control.

81-86)

Spectral Ocelot (Earth/4-Star/1400ATK/0DEF)

Beast/Spirit

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned, add 1 "Spectral" monster from your deck/graveyard to your hand (except Spectral Ocelot).

Spectral Garuda (Wind/3-Star/1200ATK/0DEF)

Winged-Beast/Spirit

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned, destroy 1 set Spell/Trap card your opponent controls.

Spectral Komodo (Fire/2-Star/800ATK/0DEF)

Reptile/Spirit

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned, you can inflict 400 damage to your opponent. If you activate this effect, this card cannot declare an attack this turn.

Spectral Kappa (Water/1-Star/400ATK/0DEF)

Aqua/Spirit

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned, you can send 1 "Spectral" monster from your hand to the graveyard to draw 2 cards from your deck.

Hang Tuah, The Legendary Laksamana (Earth/6-Star/2300ATK/1600DEF)

Warrior/Spirit

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to its owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. When this card is Normal Summoned, destroy 1 card your opponent controls.

Spiritual Martyrs (Continuous Spell)

Whenever a Spirit monster is Summoned to your side of the field, Special Summon 1 "Martyr" token (Light/1-Star/Fairy/0ATK/0DEF) in Defense Position. The tokens cannot be used as a Tribute, except for Spirit monsters, or for a Fusion/Ritual/Synchro Summon. Control of the tokens cannot switch. Destroy this card if you control more than 2 "Martyr" tokens. If this card is removed from the field, destroy all "Martyr" tokens.

87-92)

Gem Excavator (Earth/4-Star/1900ATK/600DEF)

Rock/Gemini

This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

- During your Draw Phase, you can add 1 card from your graveyard to your hand instead of conducting your normal draw.

Evil Minatour (Fire/5-Star/2000ATK/1200DEF)

Beast-Warrior/Gemini

- Once per turn, you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. If you activate this effect, this card cannot declare an attack this turn.

Imperfect Necromancer (Dark/6-Star/2400ATK/0DEF)

Fiend/Gemini

- Once per turn, you can discard any number of cards from your hand to the graveyard. Special Summon that many Gemini monsters from your graveyard. Their effects are negated, and are destroyed during the End Phase this turn. If this card is removed from the field, destroy all monsters Special Summoned by this card.

Nitro Incinerator (Fire/8-Star/2700ATK/1600DEF)

Machine/Gemini

You can Tribute Summon this card by Tributing 1 Gemini monster. This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it be treated as an Effect Monster with this effect:

- Once per turn, you can discard 1 Gemini monster from your hand to the graveyard to destroy 2 cards your opponent controls.

Immortal Gardna (Light/2-Star/900ATK/0DEF)

Zombie/Gemini

- This card cannot be destroyed.

Gemini Galaxy (Field Spell)

When this card is successfully activated, place 3 counters on this card. Whenever a player summons a Gemini monster, they can remove a counter from this card. That monster is treated as an Effect Monster, and gain its effect. If there are no more counters on this card, destroy this card.

93-100) (Random)

Harbinger Of Doom (Dark/4-Star/1600ATK/0DEF)

Fiend/Effect

When this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, put this card face-up in your Deck and shuffle it. When you draw this face-up card, reveal it to your opponent and remove it from play. Destroy all cards on the field.

Embargo Escargot (Water/4-Star/1800ATK/1400DEF)

Insect/Effect

Control of your monsters cannot switch. During any turn, when this card is sent to the graveyard, your opponent cannot activate any Spell/Trap cards for the rest of that turn.

Merciful Deity (Light/6-Star/2200ATK/1800DEF)

Fairy/Effect

Once per turn, you can Special Summon a Level 4 or lower monster that was destroyed by battle with this card from your opponent's Graveyard to your side of the field. Monsters Special Summoned by this effect cannot attack.

Majestic Hydra (Water/8-Star/3000ATK/2300DEF)

Sea-Serpent/Effect

This card can be Special Summoned by discarding 2 Sea-Serpent-Type monsters from your hand. You can send 2 Sea-Serpent-Type monsters from your deck to the graveyard to negate the activation of a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster's effect that targets a card(s) on the field and destroy it.

Ocean's Wrath (Quick-Play Spell)

Send all cards from your hand to the graveyard. Special Summon up to 2 Sea-Serpent-Type monsters from your graveyard. If any of the monsters are destroyed, destroy all cards on your side of the field.

Prudent Investment (Continuous Spell)

At the end of your opponent's 2nd turn, if this card is not destroyed, send this card to the graveyard. Draw 2 cards from your deck. You can only have 1 "Prudent Investment" on the field.

Wrath Of The Fallen (Normal Trap)

Activate when a monster you control is destroyed by battle and sent to the graveyard. Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of monsters in your graveyard x100.

Lethal Smokescreen (Counter Trap)

Pay 1000 LP. Negate the activation of an Effect Monster/Spell/Trap Card that designates 1 monster on the field as a target and destroy it.

Whew! That's about it (I think?!).. If its not too late I might edit/add some cards.. ;)

Not to dis your cards or anything, since I haven't actually read them over all that carefully, but you do know Spirits are Japanese gods and demons, not ghosts, right?

Edit: Having glanced over your Hybrid theme, I must say, its actually kinda interesting. I'll have to look it over in more detail when I have more time.

Edit 2: I have also edited my post with my cards to add my second theme. I've just got a few more cards to figure out and add, but I'll take care of that later today.

|Eclipse Dragon of the Sacred Kingdom|X|CCG1|Dragon|Light|7||2400|2100|Some say that when this dragon unleashes its true power, the heat around it rivals the sun and the winds from its wingbeat is more powerful than even the strongest of hurricanes. Others state at they have even seen the dragon transform upon being wounded and unleash the fury of the sun.|0|

|Baby Eclipse|X|CCG1|Dragon/Effect|Light|4||1200|1050|This card gains 100 ATK for each face-up Dragon-Type monster your opponent controls. Tribute this face-up card to Special Summon "Eclipse Dragon of the Sacred Kingdom" from your hand.|0|

|Solar Flare|X|CCG1|Spell Card|Spell|||||Select 1 face-up "Eclipse Dragon of the Sacred Kingdom" you control. The selected "Eclipse Dragon of the Sacred Kingdom" cannot attack this turn. Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the selected "Eclipse Dragon of the Sacred Kingdom".|0|

I would like to submit these as my "Red-Eyes' to your "Blue-Eyes"

I have plenty of support for these 3 cards that can used for other dragons as well.

Archived