Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game - Set 1 (Submission Phase, community decides winners)

Morgan LeFlay

To: Adrian

Yeah i know spirits are mostly related to japanese history, but i just felt like adding Malay history in it for the lulz (since most ppl won't know about hang tuah or the princess of mount ophir ;p) n dunno why, i just felt like doing animal ghosts (actually wanted to do endangered species) but meh..

Oh yeah added/edited some cards.. really sorry i don't have pics cos i suck at art!

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To: Adrian

Yeah i know spirits are mostly related to japanese history' date=' but i just felt like adding Malay history in it for the lulz (since most ppl won't know about hang tuah or the princess of mount ophir ;p) n dunno why, i just felt like doing animal ghosts (actually wanted to do endangered species) but meh..

Oh yeah added/edited some cards.. really sorry i don't have pics cos i suck at art!

[/quote']

They aren't based on Japanese history as much as every single one being based on Japanese mythology. I should know, since I love Japanese mythology and know what each and every Spirit is based on >.> And I just meant it didn't make much sense to make animal ghosts as Spirits, is all, since spirits are specifically gods, demons, or legendary artifacts or beings and the like. That's what all mine are.

Also, for those who care, I've added yet another new card to my submissions.

And to comment on what Forty said: I don't draw my own pictures, but I have used an image editing program to combine three pictures into 1.

Here's a card.

45-100) Can be anything. Of these, you can include 1 or 2 themes with up to 15 cards each to start. (But you don't have to.)

[spoiler=Magnet Shield]

|Magnet Shield|45-100|01|Beast/Effect EARTH|8|0|0|This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by discarding 2 cards from your hand. When this monster is Special Summoned, place 10 Magnet Counters on it. This card cannot be in Attack Position. When a monster you control is targeted by an attack, by removing 1 Magnet Counter on this card, you can switch the target of the attack to this card, and during Damage Calculation only, this card gains DEF equal to half of the attacking monster's ATK, and half of the previously targeted monster's DEF (face-down monsters count as 0). If this card is selected as an attack target, you may discard one card from your hand to switch the target to another card on your field. This card's first effect cannot be activated during the turn this effect is activated.|

Anyway, we would be already in Voting Phase, but Karl is still making his submission for Set 1...

I just don't get how everyone made it, except him.... so, yeah, another delay for nothing....

But we obviously need his submission, i just hope he will finish it quickly, and that it will be good... We can't wait forever, we should all follow some specific date, and there should not be exceptions..and considering that end date was monday, and today its almost friday now... I know he can do it , but he is lazy :p

Getting the set out quicker won't really help much. We need at least 2 MORE sets beyond this one before I think there will be enough variety for it to make a difference. And I still expect this to be just as bad as TCG with everyone doing roughly the same thing. I don't have much faith in people to try and be unique after seeing how the TCG has degenerated. After all, everyone wants to win. Except me, I just wanna have fun.

I don't think it will be like the TCG because if a deck/theme is getting used too much then it's too powerful or something so we would have ability to change that hence people having to use alternatives but i agree we need at least 300 cards to have a chance at some proper originality. In saying that won't finishing this set quicker mean we get to the next 1s quicker...

Technically , i am leader of project..so if something is wrong with leading set, i can totally affect on final result... so , we are still in this phase only because i allowed it, and only because our team is not complaining about it...

And from next set, specific deadlines will be there, and there will be no stuff like this, no special treatments for anyone, sorry... We can let people submit their cards during voting phase, why not, they will lose by default some votes obviously, and its not hard at all for me , or whoever will make thread, to add cards to first post where are all cards..

So, to finish this....

I will make ( or Karl will make ) Voting Phase thread during Saturday ( it could be posted at 8:00, while it could be posted at 15:00..), so it would be best you have your submission finished till then, because voting will start, and you could lose some votes...

But, really , this is delayed for nothing, we wasted 1 week... I was expecting that when i back, Voting Phase thread will be already there , and people will vote... I am really disappointed...

well, looks like i missed out on a lot of stuff while i was away. sorry about that. i was having troubles with my power connector and getting online in general. well im back now, and i have made major changes to my first cards. i hope that im not putting to many of them up here. i dont remember what the limit was. im also remodifying my 'beast' chain, which will be both shorter and longer in which it will include both the 'zero' and 'omega' chains (such as they are). anyway, here are some cards that i would like to submit. i hope you guys like them.

226293.jpg on your turn, you may cut Desert Warrior Zero's ATK by half to attack your opponents life points directly. On your opponents turn, either block a stronger monsters attack and deal half the battle damage to your opponents life points, or add the attack of a weaker monster to your life points. You can only use an effect once in 2 turns. after Desert Warrior Zero destroys a monster, you may remove him from the game during your end phase to summon Dark Lord Zero on your next main phase 1.

226293.jpg Dark Lord Zero cannot be normal or special summoned except by the effects of Desert Warrior Zero. On your turn you may roll a die until you get a 1 or 2. For each successful roll, your opponent discards a card from the top of his/her deck. When Dark Lord Zero is attacked, either destroy the attacking monster or raise Dark Lord Zero's attack by 100 x 1/2 the number of monsters on the field. After Dark Lord Zero destroys a monster, you may remove it from the game during your end phase to summon Emissary of Light Zero on your next main phase 1.

226293z.jpg This card cannot be normal or special summoned except by the effects of Dark Lord Zero. When Emissary of Light Zero destroys a monster, add half the monsters ATK or DEF for the next 2 turns. If Emissary of Light Zero is the first monster you attacked with, attack twice more and end the battle phase. you cannot use the same twice effect until 3 turns have passed. After destroying a monster in battle, you may remove Emissary of Light Zero from the game to summon Shadow King Zero from your deck or hand during your next main phase 1.

226293.jpg Shadow King Zero can only be summoned by the effects of Emissary of Light Zero. Shadow King Zero can only use each effect once. upon using all effects, you may remove Shadow King Zero from the game to summon Sprinting Cerberus Gregar or Rising Phoenix Falzar.

1: Destroy any 3 cards on the field. 2: inflict 1000 life points of direct damage to your opponent. 3: sacrifice 2000 life points to attack twice the 1st turn, and double your attack the 2nd turn.

i also completely rewrote my former ritual spells as equip and continuous cards. i'll post them here. i hope to have your opinion on all of the cards in this post, or at least some of them.

226293.jpg226293c.jpg226293q.jpg226293p.jpg

i didnt have the effects typed after these cards because they should be easily readable. i look forward to any and all comments.

3) A Ritual Spell Card that can be used to Ritual Summon any monster

Gemfest

spell card-Ritual

Tribute from your field or hand monsters that total star level equals 12.

Special summon a Ritual Monster in face up attack mode. During each of your battle phases while the selected monster is in play, discard 1 card from your graveyard to the bottom of your deck.

There is Elimination Phase...i updated rules of first post in Yugioh Created Card game main thread so check it out people, and read all if possible because i added some stuff that wasn't there, like restricted list which was in plans for some time...

One example where it will be used is when some type becomes too strong, so that way we ban creation of that type etc.

That is it purpose...i need more advices for restricted list, what should be else there?

well i dont know about the whole restricted thing, but if you have a 9 star monster with 3500 ATK and 3000 DEF, then that would definitely be a limited-edition card. but thats just an example, and possibly a flawed one. btw, i should hopefully be done with the zero omega forte and beast cards in a few days. then i can make some other monster cards and some cool spell cards. just one question. i've heard people talk about adding cards to their post, yet not seeing the cards in the post that they say this in. is the post elsewhere or something? and how is it set up? anyone who can tell me?

They probably made some minor edits to cards....

Just to say again, i added rules about people in this project was talking during this set, and we agreed before it all must be written so that there is no fights about it , but that rules speak justice..at least in most cases...

If someone got idea for some other rules, or i skipped something, let me know...i did forget some things, and i know there was something more, but i can't remember >.<

Archived