Yu-Gi-Oh! The Created Card Game - Set 1 (Submission Phase, community decides winners)

Morgan LeFlay

You were port flooded. I know for sure that you have been. The reason you can connect is because they stop sending data through because it ends up getting blocked off after a period of time(in simple terms).

Its a D.O.S. attack short for a Denial Of Service attack. I suggest you research DOS attack because its very hard to explain.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw, i was thinking, maybe we done it wrong with Fusions/Rituals/Synchros....again, Synchros are good, while Rituals/Fusions work in specific situations..

For example Octopus Neuromancer is for Gemini Monsters, Swamp Terror is Spirit monster, and for attacking directly, then that Psychic one is for Synchro deck..something like that...

I mean, Synchro monsters should be one that help boost weak spots of specific decks, not Ritual monsters that already need other cards so that they can work....

So i guess we failed in that...:p

My idea is that all Synchro monsters we have should be Ritual monsters instead xD....then Synchros would be weaker, and easy to get, while rituals would be stronger, but you need to work around deck so that you can use them, and that means u lose lot of space :p

p.s. i fix'd again my submission, now i got both themes, 26 cards for other card groups....now i only need to fix all in groups starting from 1-44....

I must agree with Tommers on this. I'll probably never use these stupid Ritual Monsters you've created. The idea you guys had for Rituals had potential, but its been done horribly. I don't like how you've made them no longer Ritual Monsters, and that's exactly what you did.

I must agree with Tommers on this. I'll probably never use these stupid Ritual Monsters you've created. The idea you guys had for Rituals had potential' date=' but its been done horribly. I don't like how you've made them no longer Ritual Monsters, and that's exactly what you did.

[/quote']

Agreed..

Also you should focus on creating better fusions instead of trying to change cards to this and that, because the current fusions we have aren't great, there actually not even good...

Well, tell that to Karl..there is only 1 Fusion group, while i was asking for 3 at least....

And, wth, Synchros are easy to get so they should be weaker, while Rituals are harder to get so they should be stronger...that is what i was saying, and situation is opposite now...

Rituals that we have now boosts stuff like Geminis etc., and that is not possible to work because they will waste lot of space, so there is no way you can run Ritual deck combined with Geminis...

While Synchros that are easy to get pwn....

So that is what i am telling that it should be opposite, maybe u guys don't get him....

And only thing we done is that we made Rituals more competitive, they are faster now, instead of giving them Ritual Spells that waste half hand , we made that they don't waste a hand at all, so they are more competitive....thats all we done, everything else is same, except that each Ritual monster doesn't have its own Ritual Spell, but there will be in future Ritual Spells that work for specific Ritual Monsters..and that would be when someone do it :p..

It wasn't me who done that, that Ritual Spell was choosen by community, if u want some Ritual monster connected with ritual spell then do it, and hope community will choose it...

But we will have in next set 1 group at least that will ask for Ritual Spell + Ritual monster that are connected..

Rituals can't be competitive as a unique deck type. Its not possible no matter what you do. Rituals are MADE to be support for a deck, or a casual fun deck. You can't have everything equal, its just not possible, though you sure are trying. Its part of why I think this project isn't going to work out so well. The idea and design is decent, but I just cant see some of the ideas working. And Synchro can't really be fixed, its always gonna be powerful.

And they was done in way that they are in any deck, not that they are just in unique deck...I really don't get sometimes your comments, because you are not listening me at all....i clearly told many times that i would see Rituals much more in this game then they are in TCG...

I guess they are all fine, except Neuromancer Octopus which should really be Synchro monster...because Gemini monsters really need support, and i think its impossible to combine Ritual deck with Gemini deck, it will never work, that is why i think that change is needed...

And Adran, its stupid to say, i don't like this, i don't like that, this fails etc.. Lot of people that commented our set , told that it is great set, and that we are going in much better way then Konami did...we are all in project together so if you got some idea then say it or remain silent...its stupid to be brave after battle...don't bring up fights, but try to help instead

So, do u guys agree we got 3 groups for Rituals in this set??? I would really like that...

p.s. then probably tuners group should drop to 2, same as Synchros..but maybe that is not even needed...thing is that they already powerful enough, so we should balance now Ritual - Synchro power..at least, how much is possible

p.p.s. don't post here anymore anything that is not related to Submission Phase..we need to move this discussion about synchros, rituals to our main thread..

Anyway people, i suggested to Karl that we finish with Submission Phase this week..i am gonna send some advertising messages tomorrow, so end of week is i think reasonable date....

So, after that submission phase is over , and we are entering Voting Phase...

I expect Karl finish his submission till then because i want there is at least few cards in each group..i will finish my submission as well...

Please people, add more cards, so that pool is bigger..specially in groups where people didn't submit cards yet...i am talking most about Ritual monsters groups, Synchro groups, field spells groups etc...check it out...

Karl, needs to confirm this ... and yeah, add 3 Fusion groups, i think everyone agree about that Karl, and i think u should throw out 2 tuner groups...because with 3 tuner groups i bet we will have around 5 tuners this set at least...and Synchros are already powerful enough, now we need to balance Rituals/Fusions, then next Set we can continue supporting each equally..right?

What will we do with people that posted pictures too??? Will in voting phase all cards be in text format or there will be pictures too???

Stuff is that people with pictures was trying, and specially in theme case, i think they should have advantage, because it is hard to find pictures for some random theme...so if you posted good pictures then that is one more reason to vote for them, because there will not be problems about pictures....

So, my suggestion is that everyone that got themes find pictures that got quality equal to ones from last sets...if that doesn't happen, and some theme win that doesn't have pictures or pics are bad , and we cannot find good ones, their names will be changed, maybe types , attributes too, so that is that possible to do ...

Well, that is why i am suggesting that in first place...i think that this time we should go this way : who ever wants he can post pictures for cards that doesn't have pictures yet ( after Voting Phase i mean) , and i will use them if they are good enough, and find all other remaining pictures that are needed...i got really big and great collection , heck, you know that 90% of Set 0 pictures are main, they look great, so why not...i can do it...or maybe i will upload my database so everyone from here will be able to choose pictures for their cards from same database that i am using..that would be even better

Pictures are for presentation obv, and its sweet to have great pics..so if we can have better, why not..like i told, i will invest my time in it until i make my database public..that should happen maybe even this week because i will be for around 3 days over with exams..

[spoiler=Demon Gunman Set (Text Only) (YVD Format)]

|Demon Gunman - Mehed|01|DGN|Warrior/Effect|Dark|4||1800|1200|During the start of your Battle Phase, you may Special Summon this Monster from your hand and reduce its ATK by 1000. When this monster is Special Summoned by its own effect, it is returned to your hand during the end of the Battle Phase. When this monster declares an attack on your opponents monster, it gains 1000 ATK during the Damage Step only.|

|Demon Gunman - Shopun|02|DGN|Warrior/Effect|Dark|4||1600|1400|During the start of your Battle Phase, you may Special Summon this Monster from your hand and reduce its ATK by 1000. When this monster is Special Summoned by its own effect, it is returned to your hand during the end of the Battle Phase. When this monster declares an attack on a face-down monster, when that monster is fliped face-up, you may destroy it without damage calculation. This card inflicts piercing damage.|

|Demon Gunman - Twoh Blistun|03|DGN|Warrior/Effect|Dark|4||1500|1000|During the start of your Battle Phase, you may Special Summon this Monster from your hand and reduce its ATK by 1000. When this monster is Special Summoned by its own effect, it is returned to your hand during the end of the Battle Phase. This monster may attack twice during the Battle Phase.|

|Demon Gunman - Cohlrat Cruudan|04|DGN|Warrior/Tuner/Effect|Dark|1||500|0|During the start of your Battle Phase, you may Special Summon this Monster from your hand and reduce its ATK by 500. When this monster is Special Summoned by its own effect, it is returned to your hand during the end of the Battle Phase. When this monster declares an attack on an opponent's monster, after the damage step, you may send this card and the opponent's monster to the Graveyard, and Synchro Summon 1 monster from your Extra Deck with a level equal to the combined level of the monsters sent to the Graveyard by this effect.|

|Demon Gunman - Urler Byorsor|05|DGN|Warrior/Effect|Dark|4||1700|0|During the start of your Battle Phase, you may Special Summon this Monster from your hand and reduce its ATK by 1000. When this monster is Special Summoned by its own effect, it is returned to your hand during the end of the Battle Phase. When this card declares an attack on an opponent's Defence Position monster, your opponent's monster's DEF becomes equal to its ATK. This card inflicts piercing damage.|

|Demon Gunman - Cheba Ississoh|06|DGN|Warrior/Effect|Dark|4||2000|0|During the start of your Battle Phase, you may Special Summon this Monster from your hand and reduce its ATK by 1000. When this card attacks an opponent's monster decrease this cards ATK by 500. When this card attacks your opponen't Life Points directly, increase its ATK by 500.|

|Demon Gunman - Lpyss Bsoltyh|07|DGN|Warrior/Effect|Dark|4||1000|300|During the start of your Battle Phase, you may Special Summon this Monster from your hand and reduce its ATK by 1000. attacks or is attacked, you may discard 1 card to destroy the opposing monster without damage calculation, and increase this cards ATK by 1000.|

|Demon Gunman - Blazbick Shopun|08|DGN|Warrior/Effect|Dark|3||1300|200|During the start of your Battle Phase, you may Special Summon this Monster from your hand and reduce its ATK by 1000. When this card destroyes an opponent's monster by battle, return your opponent's monster to the top of your opponent's Deck.|

|Demon Gunman - Dohkryll Cohkyh|09|DGN|Warrior/Effect|Dark|3||1100|700|During the start of your Battle Phase, you may Special Summon this Monster from your hand and reduce its ATK by 1000. When this monster battles your opponent's monster during your Battle Phase, after damage calculation, add 1 "Demon Gun" counter to the opponent's monster. (When a monster with a Demon Gun counter battles a "Demon Gunman" monster, remove all Demon Gun counters from that monster and double the attack of the "Demon Gunman" monster).|

|Demon Gunman - Salvatore the Magnificent|10|DGN|Warrior/Effect|Dark|8||3000|2000|During the start of your Battle Phase, you may tribute 1 monster that was Normal Summoned to Special Summon this Monster from your hand and reduce its ATK by 1000. When this monster is Special Summoned by its own effect, it is returned to your hand during the end of the Battle Phase. If this monster is tribute summoned it may attack all monsters your opponent controls once each.|

|Demonic Gun Technique - Sharpshooting|11|DGN|Spell Card|Spell|||||Select 1 "Demon Gunman" monster. Its ATK is reduced by 1000 until the End Phase and it can attack your opponent's Life Points directly, and it can attack on the first turn of the duel.|

|Demonic Gun Technique - Armor Piercing|12|DGN|Spell Card|Spell|||||Select 1 "Demon Gunman" monster. It inflicts piercing damage until the End Phase.|

|Demonic Gun Techique - Rapid Fire|13|DGN|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Select 1 "Demon Gunman" monster (you control) and roll 1 six-sided die. The selected monster gains 200 ATK X the roll of the die until the End Phase.|

|Demonic Gun Technique - Suppressive Fire|14|DGN|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Activate only if you control a "Demon Gunman" monster. Switch 1 monster your opponent controls to Defence Position and reduce its DEF by 300 X then number of "Demon Gunman" monsters you control.|

|Demonic Gun Technique - Headshot|15|DGN|Spell Card|Spell|||||Select 1 "Demon Gunman" monster you control. If the selected monster battles this turn, destroy the opposing monster without Damage Calculation.|

|Demon Gun Brigade|16|DGN|Spell Card|Spell|||||Special Summon 1 "Demon Gunman" monster from your hand. It is returned to your hand during the End Phase.|

|Demon Arms - Twin Revolver|17|DGN|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||Equip only to a "Demon Gunman" monster, it can attack twice during the Battle Phase.|

|Demon Arms - Rocket Launcher|18|DGN|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||Equip only to a "Demon Gunman" monster. Once per turn you can destroy 1 monster your opponetn controls, if you use this effect, the equiped monster cannot declare an attack this turn.|

|Demon Arms - Rail Gun|19|DGN|Spell Card|Spell||Equip|||Equip only to a "Demon Gunman" monster, if the equiped monster attacks a monster in Defence Position, the DEF of the opposing monster becomes 0. The equiped monster inflicts piercing damage.|

|Demonic Gun Technique - Long Distance Shot|20|DGN|Spell Card|Spell|||||Show your opponent 1 "Demon Gunman" in your hand, destroy 1 monster on the field with an ATK that is less then the ATK of the monster you showed, then return the monster you showed to your deck.|

|Demonic Gun Technique - Snipe Shot|21|DGN|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate only during the Battle Phase, select 1 "Demon Gunman" you control and one monster your opponent controls, the selected "Demon Gunman" monster then attacks your opponent's monster that you selected. If your "Demon Gunman" monster destroys your opponent's monster by battle, return it to your hand.|

|Demonic Gun Technique - Return Fire|22|DGN|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate only after Damage Calculation during your opponent's Battle Phase, force the attack of 1 "Demon Gunman" monster you control and increace its ATK by 500 until the end of the Battle Phase.|

|Demonic Gun Technique - Cross Fire|23|DGN|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate only when a "Demon Gunman" monster you control is selected as an attack target. Change that attack target to 1 "Demon Gunman"that you control.|

|Break Revolver|24|DGN|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Return 1 "Demon Gunman" you control to your hand to negate the activation and effect of a Spell or Trap card and destroy it.|

|Friendly Fire!|25|DGN|Trap Card|Trap||Counter|||Activate only when your opponent declares an attack and you control 1 or more "Demon Gunman" monsters, negate the attack then select 1 monster your opponent controls to be the new target of the attack.|

Archived