Lock Finished!

HollyMcKnight

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: Actually, she and Akira arn't in the RP anymore, so u can'ty detect her.

~dude is she wearing a blind fold?

Jessica stops and tries to look around."What do you want from me."

OoC: Nope.

Akira:like I aid, ur just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Blame ur eye sight...and ur self for not taking that apointment quickly! :evil: *Wates for Shinkuu* Come on, lazy a**, pick up!

OoC: Actually, she and Akira arn't in the RP anymore, so u can'ty detect her.

~dude is she wearing a blind fold?

Jessica stops and tries to look around."What do you want from me."

OoC: Nope.

Akira:like I aid, ur just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Blame ur eye sight...and ur self for not taking that apointment quickly! :evil: *Wates for Shinkuu* Come on, lazy a**, pick up!

~dude i f***ing love pain man ill jump off the hellway roofs at school just for the fun plus doing stupid s*** in high school makes u popular how do u think i did it

"Please let me go."she strugles again

Akira: *he puts the phine next to Jessica just as she said those words when Shinkuu answered the phone* You hear that? I bet she's disapointed in you. You STILL havn't saved her yet? Anyway, Its time I had a little chat with Tetsuo. Put him on.

OoC: Epic speach time! :mrgreen:

~dude i f***ing love pain man ill jump off the hellway roofs at school just for the fun plus doing stupid s*** in high school makes u popular how do u think i did it

"Please let me go."she strugles again

Akira: *he puts the phine next to Jessica just as she said those words when Shinkuu answered the phone* You hear that? I bet she's disapointed in you. You STILL havn't saved her yet? Anyway, Its time I had a little chat with Tetsuo. Put him on.

OoC: Epic speach time! :mrgreen:

Tetsuo: Give me that! *Snatches the phone* Who are you and what the hell do you want???

Akira: Hello.

*Tetsuo's face suddenly goes frozen, but he quickly recovers*

Tetsuo: Akira.

Akira: Tetsuo. Did you like my little game of "Murder the people that ur enemy loves"?

Tetsuo: Not really. Also, did you like Twin Souls game of "Give ur characters powers so that they survive bombs"?

Akira: Oh. Didn't know that. Still, i doubt she'll survive that.

Tetsuo: U'll be suprised. Is Jessica safe-oh wait, thats a stupid question, of course she isn't. Ur probably gonna murder her after all of this anyway, arn't you?

Akira: Nope. I'll take her sight, then torture her and hear her SCREEEEAM with pain, and then I'll kill her!!! Who knows, I might even stick a picture of Jade on her face as well, just for you!!!! :evil: HAHAHAHA!!! :evil:

Tetsuo: Yeah. How would you like me to send you back into the illegal RP section?

Akira: *Grows serious* I'm far to powerful for that, boy!

Tetsuo: How is Jade might I ask?

Akira: Oh you know, raped her, killed he-

Tetsuo: *Tuts* now now, I don't want long noses! :mrgreen:

Akira: Hmp. Still a comedian, arn't u? Anyway, she's just fine...a real pain in the a** I might add. Keeps trying to kick my a**in that section for the hell of it.

Tetsuo: *Smiles* Thats Jade for ya.

Akira: But while she's back their, i'm here. Now listen up. Jake is gonna go on a rampage after Shinkuu now, so I want you to kill him...or you could let him kill Shinkuu. Either way, I don't care.

Tetsuo: Oh really, and then what? U'll kill Jessica? How about I save them both, explain who u r to them, and then find ur sorry a** and murder you myself?

Akira: Then Jessica will-

Tetsuo: yeah yeah, *Impersinates Akira with a nerdy voice* Then she'll lose her sight, just like how I lost my balls! URRGH! *Normal Voice* Then the fun will be over, wouldn't it? Then I'd find you and take you back to hell. Ur still scared arn't u?

Akira: *hangs up*

Tetsuo: Thought so. Heads up Shinkuu.

-----

Akira: *Punches Jessica* Tetsuo is a real b****ed you know that love? *Punches her again* Hmp! At least I'll gain some amusment from this fight *Watches the screen*

Archived