Lock Finished!

HollyMcKnight

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Akira: Bullseyes? *Electricutes him, knocking him out* I'm busy, p*** off! *Grabs Jade as well* And now, u pathetic little rat, you shall also die!

Tetsuo: *Kicks Akira in the balls* Think again, twat face!

Jade: *Head buts Akira* Scum!

Tetsuo: *Swipes his legs* Retard!

Jade: *Charges up her right arm with fire* AAAAAAAAAND...

Tetsuo: *Does the same, but with elecricity* Lastly...

Jade and Tetsuo: A LITTLE NOOB!!! *Both punch Akira, sending him flying into the ground, sending debris everywhere*

Tetsuo: Nice one lo-*Notices that its Jade* OMG...Jade...

Jade: *Smiles* Hi babe.

*They both run up to each other hugging one another*

Akira: Oh how f***ing touching, but *Gets up, his body surounded by red electricity* NOW, you two are SCREWED!!! *Charges at both Jade and Tetsuo, knocking them down*

Akira: Bloody distractions! *He charges electricity in both of his arms, and eventually swings them outwards, properling everyone but Tetsuo and Jade away* Between you two and me. Lets see who the stronger creation of TurboTom is.

Tetsuo: Well it aint you!

Jade: Your nothing but a mistake; an RP character gone wrong!

Akira: If thats the case, how come I'm stronger than you?

Jade: *She begins to change the moisture on the air into water, which swiles around her* Who said ur stronger? I could kick ur a** even without powers.

OoC: If ur wondering how Jade can manipulate water, earth and fire, its because her power is basically controlling the 4 elements, including air

Tetsuo: And even if u were, both of us together could kick ur backside any day of the week.

Akira: All talk, NO BITE! *He fires a large beam of electricity at Tetsuo, who manages to barely dodge it*

*Jade then fires a long stream of water at Akira, aimed at his legs and when it connects, it freeezes locking Akira in place*

Tetsuo: *Leaps towards Akira, and starts charging his fists up. He punches him in the gut* thats for coming back *repeativly punches him* Thats for trying to hurt Jessica and Shinkuu *Starts charging up his right arm immensly* and THIS, is for killing Jade!!! *Slugs Akira, shattering the ice and sending him flying...only for Akira to land and charge right at him*

Akira: *Headbuts him* Thats for hurting me *Swipes his legs and stombs on his groin* Thats for being a good too shoes *G=Kicks him in the face* And this is for-

*Jade runs up to Akira and sends a blast of air in his direction, knocking Akira away*

Akira: Oh, I forgot about you! :evil: *Slams his fist downwards into the ground and sending electricity everywhere, shocking both Tetsuo and Jade*

OoC: Things don't bold well for them.

Akira: *Grans Bullseye's knee and smacks him in the face* What is t and you enetring in cliche super heroes/villians, ntsnts33?

Tetsuo: So? Thats just like TurboTom breaking the 4th wall. *Punches Akira in the gut*

OoC: Gotta go now.

:mrgreen: Laterz! :mrgreen:

Archived