Lock Finished!

HollyMcKnight

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jade then notices that two Jakes are staring at her

Jade: ? Who are you two looking at? *She senda sprialing blast of air at Akira' date=' sending him spinning away*

she got attacked and someone cought her

OoC: that would be Tetsuo, dumj dum :mrgreen:

IC:

Tetsuo: *Sees Shinkuu* Oy mate! Jessica is fine, she's over by the Jakes and Claires. Don't ask. Also, leave this fight with Akira between me andJade. Oh, *Points at Jade* She's Jade btw, say hello Jade :mrgreen:

Jade: If it wern't for the fact that I'm busy, I'd knee you right now.

Tetsuo: Yeah, I know! :mrgreen: U havn't changed a bit, have u love? *Runs up to Akira and slams him in the face*

Jade: *Grins. She then sends a couple of sharp earth chards out of the ground near Akira...only to have them desroyed by Akira's red electricity*

Akira: I have had this!!! *Runs up to Tetsuo and Jade and grans them by their faces and starts electricuting them. Suddenly, a massive puff of smoke appeared and...all three of them were gone!*

-------

Tetsuo: *Wakes up* Urr...hey, Jade where are you?

Jade: Over here, stupid. *Standing right behind him*

Tetsuo: Oh. I knew that :mrgreen:

Akira: I bet u didn't know this; ur out of the RP. Ur in the realm between RP's, where no one can help you. Now DIE!!! *Starts charging up his arms with electricity again*

Akira: You two really expected too beat me, didn't you?

Testuo: Well you can't blame a guy- *See's Jade glaring at him* and a gal, or course, for trying.

Jade: Besides, we still managed to kill you before, didn't we?

Akira: By the help of other Users and their characters, as well as sacrificing ur life, yes. Btw Tetsuo, how did that feel when you had lost Jade forever? *Grins* How depressed were you? Did any...rash thoughts come into ur head, if u get what I mean :evil:

Tetsuo: *Face grows serious* If u must know, I felt upset, not just because she died, but *Faces her* but als also because I wanted to marry her. But after a while, I got over it, and I met new friends *Thinks about Jake and Claire, Faith, Shinkuu, Jessica, Ryuji* And possibly much more *Thinks about Mariah, Rachel, and Faith*. But now that Jade's alive again, I fell...full again.*Smiles at Jade*

Jade: *Smiles back*

Akira: *Pretends to cry* Oh BOO F***ING HOO!!! U shouldn't get used to it Tetsuo, as I'm gonna bring her down again, even if I jhave too die as well! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Tetsuo: Why me though? Why them, Shinkuu, Jessica, Jake and Claire?

Akira: They were...unlucky to be friends with you, and as for yourself, well, you can blame TurboTom for that. I was meant to be his first and ONLY RP character, but he betrayed me when I wanted to br stroinger than any other RP character, or any User for that matter!

TurboTom: And I said that would be godmodding. *He had suddenly appeared behind Akira, and before Akira managed to hit him with his charged fists, T.T. gathered a series of 1 and 0's around his fist and connected it with Akira's head, sending him flying*

Akira: *Barely landing on his feet* How the fu-

TurboTom: You only blocked me from the RP. Since ur not in the RP anymore, I can help the Master and Mistress of the Anime RP Guardians. *Looks at Tetsuo and Jade* I suggest you run Akira, as for what I'm about to allow those two too do will not end well for you, matey :mrgreen:

Akira: And what would that be?

TurboTom: *Smiles* Have you ever heard of SSBB? *Two Smash Balls appear in a flash near Tetsuo and Jade*

OoC: I bet u know where this is gonna go :mrgreen:

Nick walks over to Akira"Come on man on on man loser dies."

OoC: Heh, u sure don't take no for an answer, do u ntsnts33? lol. Mate, they're out of the RP now; ur character can't reach them! Besides, the fight is gonna end now.

IC:

Tetsuo: Finally! *Smashes the Smash Ball*

Jade: Heh, long time no see, geek-boy! *Shatters the Smash ball with a rocky fist*

T.T: Oy! You definatly havn't changed have you?

Akira: Why do you lot keeo saying that? Nothing is special about that fat slut!!! *Starts charging his entire body with electricity, sending shockwaves everywhere*

Tetsuo: Cause she is...too me anyway, now eat this! *Raises both of his hand sinto the air* Captian Commando is gonna sue me big time for this, let alone CapCom, but; *a massive thick stream of electricity shoots into the air* CAPTIAN SWORD!!!!!

*He thrusts his arms downwards, along with the beam of electricity, smacking right into Akira and erasing the floor beneath the beams path in a long, vertically straight pattern. Akira, is left writhering on the floor with pain*

Jade: My turn! *Her entire body is surrounded by Gold* 5TH ELEMENT!!!*She rushes towards Akira and while keeping her hand thin and thrusting infront of Akira, a long thin sword shot outwards, stabbing Akira in the heart*

Akira: AHHHHH!!!!! *He starts exploding electricity in all directions* I'm not through yet! I'll get all of you when I get the chance, and beleave me, I'm gonna do it in such a physical, mental and emotionally painful way that will make u wish that I'd kill you sooner! *he dissapears in a flash of red*

--------

*Infront of everyone, T.T. Tetsuo and Jade appeared again*

Tetsuo: Well, that was an unexpected inconvienince! *Grins*

Jade: *Punches Tetsuo* Tsk! You idiot! He's still alive you know!

[align=center]

OoC: I am very sorry for not being active in this RP, very sorry.

I have been very busy, as I am in too many RP's and Clubs. I also work in 2 shops which means I have to fill out loads of orders.

Is there any way to revive my character into the story and continue?

[/align]

Tetsuo: Heh :mrgreen: Maybe so, but *Looks into Jades eyes* At least ur alive again. *Holds onto her...then higsd her hard*

Jade: *Hugs him back* Yeah. I missed you, u know.

Tetsuo: I missed u too love *Starts crying slightly, and rests his head onto hers*

Jade: *Sighs* ur a real softy u know that... *Smiles* But thats why I want to do this *She lifts his head up and kisses him*

T.T: :mrgreen: I guess things worked out after all...*Disapears out of sight*

OoC: Their we go! And so, Jade was returned into the world of RP's, but how long will this last? How long will it be until Akira attempts his revenge? And will Claire ever come back to life again?

TurboTom: *Suddenly appears infront of the Jakes* Oh, and one more thing. Since this wasn't meant to happen, The Clauire from this RP will be alive again in her now "Undestroyed" room..with TS's permission of course! :mrgreen: *Disapears again*

Archived