Duelist Kingdom The Rp.

Synchronized

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kando looked at the ground and lifted his eyebrow in curiosity. He then shrugged his shoulders and took out his star chip in his duel disk and thew it on the ground, in the circle of mud Zinko drew. He then turned around and walked back, then turned back around, activating his duel disk and drawing 5 cards at the same time.

"You may go first."

*Zinko drew five cards then an additional card*

*He set a face down monster and played Foolish Buiral and sent a monster from his deck to the graveyard and played Trade In in order to send another creature to the grave and drew 2 cards from hand and set 2 face down cards*

*Zinko folded his arms and closed his eyes waiting for the opponent*

*Heh, the silent type, huh? Heh, well, two can play at that game.*

He drew a card and silently placed Grave Cyclone on his duel disk. He then activated its effect to destroy Zinko's face-down cards and then attack.

Grave Cyclone

Dark/Beast LV4 ATK/200 DEF/0

Pay 500 life points to destroy all face-down cards on your opponent's side of the field. This card gains 200 ATK points for every Spell and Trap card in your opponents graveyard.

*waiting*

(Dream state)

?: Hey, wake up. Come on bro, wake up. You can't win the tournament if you are always sleeping.

Allen Wheeler's eyes begins to open slowly, as he opens them, he sees a figure hidden in shadow. He sits up, confused as to what happened.

Allen: What happened?

?: You passed out, man! Now are you gonna take your turn or what? I'm still on edge to see what your next move will be!

Allen: Oh right, well, hmm...let's see.....I'll summon this monster and he'll attack you directly.

?: Hey, don't be too hasty now. You missed my face-down Call of the Haunted, which means I can now summon a monster from my graveyard. Is that all, or do you want to continue your attack?

Allen: Um....I don't know if I should.

?: Don't forget to examine all of your options closely. You still have a face-down left.

Allen: Oh right! I play it!

But when Allen flipped the card face-up, it was blank. He was surprised by this.

Allen: What!?!?!? What happened to my face-down, it's blank!

?: That's because you need to fill it with something. Think of a card that you really need right now. One that hasn't been created yet, and that will be the card you play, but remember, be realistic about it.

Allen: Right.

Allen begins to imagine a card that he really needs. And then it comes to him.

?: Alright, now open your eyes.

Allen opens his eyes and to his surprise, he sees the card that he thought up on the blank card.

Allen: Wow! That was awesome! And now I'll activate it! And that is game!

?: Pretty awesome duel! I knew you could do it, Allen!

Allen: Thanks for all the help, Derek.

Derek: Whatev's, now wake up, Allen!

Allen: Eh?

(Dream ends.)

Allen wakes up and looks around to see that everyone around him was gone. He sits up, confused. "Was that a dream? Funny, it felt so real!" He then looks at the two cards he was holding, but to find something surprisingly different. There was a 3rd card! His created card! "Huh? So it...it wasn't a dream! It was real! But how?!?" He stands up and then takes his deck out of his Duel Disk and puts it away, along with the new card in his deck. "Oh well, I guess I'll just move on to the next duelist. But I still wonder....." As he thinks to himself, he walks off towards the forest area, hoping to find a duelist to face off against.

The card he created:

surroundedbythedeadcolowd6.jpg

Ooc: Sorry if this isn't realistic. But it was all I could think of at the time.

As the dragon made contact, an explosion rang throught the entire forest, but as the smoke cleared, Kando and the demonic zombie-like creature were still standing, as Kando bobbed his head towards an opened face-down card.

Grave Restrike

Normal Trap

Activate when a "Grave" monster on your side of the field has been chosen as an attack target. Pay 500 life points. That monster gains 500 ATK points for each card in the graveyard.

So, as the demonic zombie stared at Zinko with those buggy, creepy eyes, it gained 2500 ATK points, plus 400 more points, because of its effect, seeing as there were 5 cards in the graveyard, all Zinkos, 4 of them Spells and/or Traps.

Kando lifted his eyebrow toward Zinko, as a means of saying "What are you going to do now?"

OCC: I believe my calculations are correct. I was never good at math, so if I did something wrong, tell me, and I'll double check it.[/color]

Occ: Its 4 S/T and 1 Monster after battle thats 5 S/T and 2 Monster, also does your trap only last till the end of the turn since that would be a important thing to know, Also your creature only had 3000 ATK total even with its own power bonus plus your creatures ability only kicks in for a even higher power bonus when I should add another spell or trap to the grave not when you do.

Zinko was unphased by his dragon's destruction and ended his turn.

"You just stepped into the den, my little dragon should be more then a hassle for you."

Zinko: 2000

Kando: 3000

At the end of Zinko's turn he removes Final Dragon from his grave along with 31 cards from the grave and inflicts a total of 4700 Damage to Kando and only 1600 damage to himself.

createcardphp-9.jpg

Occ: The extra 16 comes from the 8 cards total in both are graves, the dragon has a Wave Motion + Grave bomb ability.

Ooc: PM Remix Duelist and ask him if you could join.

Allen Wheeler continues to walk through the forest, searching around for something to eat. He finds a couple of berries hanging from a bush, but doesn't touch them, thinking that they might be poisonous. He goes about his way, until he eventually stops and decides to take a break. Allen sits down and pulls out his deck and starts viewing through the cards and editing it. "Hopefully, I can make this deck work if I didn't have so many other different strategies in it. I need to find a strategy and stick with it, and be able to change strategies before I enter a duel. And if my options are eliminated, I need to be able to switch strategies quick, so maybe if I do this...." He begins switching in and out cards to fit his strategical needs.

Kando closed his eyes and began to tilt foward, as if begining to fall. His 2nd face-down trap then opened.

Ultimate Power Reflector

Normal Trap

Activate during your opponents turn, when your opponent has activated an effect that will cause you to lose the duel. Pay half your life points and remove half of your deck from play to activate this cards effect. Negate the effect and target the effect toward your opponent.

Kando then fell to the ground, smiling as if no matter what happened, he would ultimatly win.

Two dragons bonded together appeared in the middle of the dueling field.

"Its... not.. my.. time.. to go."

Gemini Dragons

Light

4 Star

Dragon/Effect

When removed from the game by a card effect, all damage you would receive this turn also is inflicted to your opponent.

1500/1500

Zinko: 0

Kando: 0

Zinko fell to the ground, exhausted.

[Dream-State]

Zinko was standing in a battlefield, dragons he used in his duels surronded him and scorched, slashed, crunched on the enemies that were in Zinko's way as he rushed towards the mouth of the volcano where the princess was near it with a evil figure that had his arm around her neck.

"Come another step and she will be dinning in hell." The figure said.

"Release Her!" Zinko yelled.

"As you wish." The figure said as the villan released her into volcano.

"No!" Zinko howled.

"Also just as a parting gift, I will let you live forever with also enternal youth, in exchange your voice will decrease in how long you can speak each day and recover by half, also if you can beat the King of Games in the future your beloved princess will come alive, unharmed and the way she was before her doom." The figure said as he dissapered.

"Wait who is the King of Games?" Zinko tried to reply.

"You will know in future time." The figure's dismbodied voice said.

{2000 Years Ago}

[Dream-State End]

~Two Hours Later~

Zinko woke up and thought to himself "I do know now who the King of Games is, I must defeat him to reclaim the princess." Zinko got up and walked and searched for the next duelist so he may become a step closer to defeating the King of Games and recover the princess.

Archived