Duelist Kingdom The Rp.

Synchronized

All the duelists were arriving at the island, and Pegasus knew it. A guard was talking to him.

"Master Pegasus, the duelists have arrived"

"I know, please give two starchips to each one, then, after that is done, I will come talk to everyone."

"What if they weren't invited?"

"Give every duelist that is here, invited or not, two starchips."

"Ok, I will go do that."

The duelists recieved their starchips. Pegasus made his way out to where they were standing.

"Welcome duelists, to the second Duelist Kingdom Tournament. The winner of this tournament will recieve a special card. However, you must defeat me to win the tournament. You have each recieved two starchips. You cannot come to my house without having ten starchips. You can only get starchips by defeating other duelists, and you two agree on how many starchips you will offer. If you lose all your starchips, you are out of the tournament. Thank you, and have fun dueling!"

Pegasus then walked away.

OCC: This is the official thread for it. I declare this rp....Open!

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zinko casually walked towards where the sound was last and noticed a small waterfall next to a cave with large and small pieces of stone that were shattered near the cave entrance.

He took out a pair of night vision goggles from his pants pocket and placed them on and headed slowly the left path of the cave. Weird spirits were circling and flying around him, his duel spirit scarred them off as the spirits headed further down since the duel spirit tried to grab one.

jason was walking and saw a new duelist (remix duelist) and challenged him to a duel and then all his duel spirits appeared and warned him that he had a spirit of a crystal beast also the one known as crystal beast granite dragon lv7

atk:2500

def:2500

effect: once per turn he can send one monster to the graveyard with 1000 attack or less

url/ http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a67/moonchild_dragon12342003/anime/Dragon5.jpg

Asuma, I am not playing any characters. If I duel you, it will be when a character challenges you, so, let me post.

-The duelist Jason challenged walked away, not wanting to be bothered with such a duelist.-

ooc: i guess zaar needs to terriorize more peoples

Zaar walked around the island looking for a duelist that could entertain him, "I wonder if there is anyone who would give me a challenge"

Mikhail stood in a completely open field, wind whistling across the grasslands beneath him. He was whistling, tossing his star chips lesuirely and catching them on the back of his hands. His sky-blue and white-backed deck hung, securely fastened, attached to his waist. He was completely at ease, despite his irritation at the bustling crowds of new players, screaming and shouting at every card, disrupting nature, one of the precious few things his still cared about.

Involuntarily, his hand twitched to shield his deck as a duelist sprinted past him. His lips returned to their neutral expression after his hasty snarl, and he continued walking, eventually happening upon a shattered boulder and a dark, dank cave beyond it. He snickered to himself, and made his way through, ignoring the screaming spirits whirlings around him, concentrating past their ethereal forms to the faint flicker of light beyond...

Pegasus checked the list of all the duelists who were there, and sure enough, Zaar was on the list. He read the last four names on the list.

Zaar

Mikhail

Supreme King Jack

He was very suprised at the last name.

Joey Wheeler.

[align=center]Pegasus noticed this kid running into him.

"Not to worry boy, I know you are just excited. However, can I gave you some advice, don't duel Zaar, it's not a good idea."[/align]

ooc: i have other plans newcas duel someone else please

Zaar walked up to a duelist ahead of him *Darkguy this is you* and said

"How would you like to be my first victum"

Hexter sighed, this was his first time joining a Tournament, his friends were still in Duel Academy. he wondered if any of these Duelist were stronger then him, but he liked the idea if all of them were stronger Duelists.

Hexter: "so, i guess i should wait for a Duelist to Challenge, or Maximillion Pegasus to Annouce the tournament has begun" he wondered.

Pegasus saw Zaar, and he knew Zaar had seen him. He wasn't worried though.

"Duelists, I declare this tournament officially started!"

Then Pegasus noticed Ben wanting to duel him.

"I guess I can duel you."

Pegasus thought that he could duel this kid, and get some practice for when he dueled Zaar, not that he needed it.

OCC: If you lose all your starchips, you can still duel and stuff, just not in the official tournament. You cannot duel others for starchips either.

[align=center]"Ok, Benny-boy, I will make the first move!"

Pegasus played a card into his duel disk.

"I activate the spell card Toon World!"

ToonWorld.jpg

"I am now at 3000, but it's worth it! Now, I summon Toon Cannon Soldier!"

ToonCannonSoldier.jpg

"I play one card face-down and end my turn."

Hand-3

Lifepoints-3000

Field-Toon World, Toon Cannon Soldier, 1 f/d[/align]

jason was walking away and saw a person he has been hunting for years it was ZARR then he said "hey long time no see zarr how about you give me back my crystal beast light pearl griffin"

atk/2500

def/3500

fusion monsters crystal beast pearl griffin one light monster

url/ http://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/pictures/haven/HOMM5_Haven_Griffin.jpg

Archived