Duelist Kingdom The Rp.

Synchronized

As Allen struggled to get free, he remembers something from his past.

(Memory)

?????: Remember, we gotta duel again someday. I hope you make it in the tournament.

Allen: Oh I will, count on it!

(Memory end.)

Allen's eyes then turn to a look of determination. He knew what he had to do now. He looked over at his uncle and nodded his head. "Let's duel them together." He frees his arm and shows his duel disk, which activates.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After standing for several minutes and obsorbing what has happened, Hexter watches the duel in progress taking where they stand. he walks just a few feet away to give them some room to Tag Duel. "This is going to awesome, a Tag duel?" with a Smile he said. But feels a presence within two of the four Tag Team Partners, an evil like his tormentor, Luthor. Chills crawled up his spine, he wanted to forget his dream from his last sleep.

"Come on, lets get this Duel started already" Said Hexter. "I'm Anxious to find out who wins and who losses, and are you guys going to Duel for Star Chips or just a Duel to let go some evil and Family Issues" Said Hexter with a Smile.

Allen could understand where he is coming from, but if Joey lost, then he wouldn't be able to face him in the finals. There would be no point to going on. But if it was what Joey wanted, then Allen wouldn't argue with Joey, knowing he was very stubborn about his decisions. "Alright, Uncle. Thank you."

"I've already said that. But anyway, I draw." He draws his sixth card and examines his hand. He likes what he sees. "I'll activate Reinforcement of the Army to bring Blue Flame Swordsman to my hand and then summon him in attack mode. Then I'll set a face-down and end my turn. Your move, Kando!"

Hand: 4

Monsters: Blue Flame Swordsman

S/T: 1 Face-down

Life Points: 4000

ReinforcementoftheArmyLOD-EN-SR.jpg

Archived