Duelist Kingdom The Rp.

Synchronized

"That's it, its time to end this little charade. This card will end this chain!"

Vanity's Call Of Hatred

Normal Trap

This can only be activated in a chain of 3 or more. Destroy all cards in the chain and negate their effect. In addition, you may pay 500 life points to select 1 Spell and/or Trap card from your deck and set it facedown on your side of the field

"So, all cards in this little folly are destroyed, Zaar's angels are untouched, and I get a Trap from my deck, and set it on my side of the field."

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooc: Wait, there wasn't even a chain of 5 cards. There were only 3 cards, because Invert activated Mirror Force, that's the first card, then theres Trap Booster, second card, then theres my Herald of Green Light, 3rd card. That's a chain of 3 if my knowledge is correct. Also, I have to go. I will debate this topic later, if there is any.

OCC: I'm having a bad day, and all the death metal I listened to to get my anger out fried my brain. It doesn't work well on days like this. I need to think on these things. When you people pressure me, I go screwy! I can't work under pressure. You people know that.

OCC: And with a carnivorous dog that strangely bears my same name, he ain't too happy when nobody plays with him, since I'm the one who has to play. And when he doesn't, he gnarls, bears his teeth. He clenches them in my hand whenever I mess around with him.

*sigh* When life gives me lemons, I throw them in the road so cars can run them over and make roadkill lemonade.

Ooc: I don't think Invert's Solemn Judgement was involved in the chain, because it was activated towards Chaos's Summon. The chain started when Zaar decided to activate Trap Booster, but Solemn Judgement doesn't activate until the effect of Trap Booster resolves, in which, I chained to it using Herald of the Green lights effect, which would be the 3rd chain, I believe. So in all, that's 3 chains. I may not be a judge, but a duelist's gotta know these things. :) And btw, I'm just explaining the rulings. I saw that you edited your card, so that's ok. And now I'm off to sleep. Good night all, till tommorow. Muhahhahahahha!!!

Ooc: Let me rephrase that, because I thought you knew what the card was chaining to, the chain started after you activated Trap Booster to his Mirror Force! So let me see the process:

First Chain: Mirror Force

Second Chain: Trap Booster

Third Chain: Herald Of Green Light

Fourth Chain: Vanity's Call of Hatred

I believe that's right. And you can look it up on Upper Deck Entertainment.

Archived