!!!-OEVR-PEREWOD-!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chimeratech nukes your field' date=' Raigeki is banned, Cylinder's best saved for something strong (at which point, most people won't just blindly attack).

How are these overpowered again?

[/quote']

They are over-powered chimeratech overdragon : can reach a total of 16000 ATK and DEF points .

Raigeki : can destroy all monsters your opponent controls face up and down .

Magic Cylinder : can be used with F.G.D to make a total of 5000 points of direct damage .

So i think that you are wrong ... ..:D

Accumulated Fortune, All Out Attacks, Arcana Force 0 - The Fool, Arcana Force XXI - The World, Armed Samurai - Ben-Kei, Battle Mania, Brain Control, Breaker the Magical Warrior, Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Boundary, Card of Safe Return, Ceasefire, Chimeratech Fortress Dragon, Chimeratech Overdragon, Crush Card Virus, Cyber Dragon, Cyber End Dragon, Cyber Twin Dragon, Dark Armed Dragon, Dark Dive Bomber, Darklord Zerato, Dark Scorpion - Chick the Yellow, Demise, King of Armageddon, Evil Hero Dark Gaia, Exodia the Forbidden One, Gladiator Beast Gyzarus, Gorz The Emissary of Darkness, Heavy Storm, Imperial Iron Wall, Inferno Tempest, Judgment Dragon, Life Equalizer, Limiter Removal, Machine Duplication, Magical Explosion, Marshmallon, Megamorph, Monster Reborn, Morphing Jar, Nobleman of Crossout, Phantom of Chaos, Return from the Different Dimension, Reversal Quiz, Sangan, Self-Destruct Button, Sky Scourge Norleras, Snipe Hunter, Spirit Reaper, Superalloy Beast Raptinus, Trap Dustshoot, Treeborn Frog, Ultimate Offering, United We Stand, X-Saber Airbellum

Chimeratech nukes your field' date=' Raigeki is banned, Cylinder's best saved for something strong (at which point, most people won't just blindly attack).

[/quote']

They are over-powered chimeratech overdragon : can reach a total of 16000 ATK and DEF points .

Magic Cylinder : can be used with F.G.D to make a total of 5000 points of direct damage .

How does that in any way decrease the validity of my points? Chimeratech reaching 16000 will cripple most deck, as will it touching down in the first place. Riageki is banned, and therefore may not be used. Who runs F.G.D.? think before you make your points.

Accumulated Fortune' date=' All Out Attacks, Arcana Force 0 - The Fool, Arcana Force XXI - The World, Armed Samurai - Ben-Kei, Battle Mania, Brain Control, Breaker the Magical Warrior, Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Boundary, Card of Safe Return, Ceasefire, Chimeratech Fortress Dragon, Chimeratech Overdragon, Crush Card Virus, Cyber Dragon, Cyber End Dragon, Cyber Twin Dragon, Dark Armed Dragon, Dark Dive Bomber, Darklord Zerato, Dark Scorpion - Chick the Yellow, Demise, King of Armageddon, Evil Hero Dark Gaia, Exodia the Forbidden One, Gladiator Beast Gyzarus, Gorz The Emissary of Darkness, Heavy Storm, Imperial Iron Wall, Inferno Tempest, Judgment Dragon, Life Equalizer, Limiter Removal, Machine Duplication, Magical Explosion, Marshmallon, Megamorph, Monster Reborn, Morphing Jar, Nobleman of Crossout, Phantom of Chaos, Return from the Different Dimension, Reversal Quiz, Sangan, Self-Destruct Button, Sky Scourge Norleras, Snipe Hunter, Spirit Reaper, Superalloy Beast Raptinus, Trap Dustshoot, Treeborn Frog, Ultimate Offering, United We Stand, X-Saber Airbellum

[/quote']

I see no Pot of Greed. Is this just the "NEW" section of banned off of your list =P?

[/quote']

How does that in any way decrease the validity of my points? Chimeratech reaching 16000 will cripple most deck, as will it touching down in the first place. Riageki is banned, and therefore may not be used. Who runs F.G.D.? think before you make your points.

RUNNING YOUR DECK OUT IS JUST A LITTLE COST TO MAKE CHIMERATECH OVER DRAGON INVINSIBLE, ALSO, RAIGEKI CAN BE USED IN YUGIOH GX TAG FORCE 3 USING CWCHEAT, AND IN THE SAME YUGIOH GAME A LOT OF CHARACTERS USE F.G.D SO WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO SAY TO THIS ? ... ..

[/quote']

You are terrible at this game.

On topic:

All the cyber fusions, DAD, REDMD, Monster reborn, and JD.

[/quote']

RUNNING YOUR DECK OUT IS JUST A LITTLE COST TO MAKE CHIMERATECH OVER DRAGON INVINSIBLE, ALSO, RAIGEKI CAN BE USED IN YUGIOH GX TAG FORCE 3 USING CWCHEAT, AND IN THE SAME YUGIOH GAME A LOT OF CHARACTERS USE F.G.D SO WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO SAY TO THIS ? ... ..

Chimeratech: *insert nearly every spell or trap that can destroy a monster here*

Cylinder/Raigeki: Video Game =/= TCG. ...and what does it say up near the top of this page?

Yugioh Card Maker Forum / Yu-Gi-Oh / Yu-Gi-Oh TCG / !!!-OEVR-PEREWOD-!!!

[/quote']

It seems like you're basing your arguement on a video game.

I say that's ridiculous.

I'll ask the same question; who uses F.G.D?

[/quote']

I say that's ridiculous.

You never used an experienced dragon deck, have you?

[/quote']

I say that's ridiculous.

Define "experienced".

[/quote']

I say that's ridiculous.

Define "experienced".

Hopeless

Blue eyes

Dark Dragon

Cyberdarks

Red eyes B. Dragon

All these decks depended on this card.

[/quote']

I say that's ridiculous.

Define "experienced".

Hopeless - alright

Blue eyes - bad

Dark Dragon - bad

Cyberdarks - alright in casual play

Red eyes B. Dragon - bad

All these decks depended on this card.

Stay On Topic Please !

We are. We're discussing how F.G.D. is not used, which in turn relates to the discussion about Magic Cylinder being overpowered, which, obviously, it is not.

THE POINT OF ME MAKING THIS TOPIC IS TO SHOW YOU GUYS IN YCM THAT THERE IS A LOT OF ORIGINAL YUGIOH! CARDS THAT ARE OVER-POWERED ! Ok !

And you can't do that without capitalizing every word/letter and using a lot of exclamation points?

We, YCM, know that there are many overpowered Yu-Gi-Oh Cards.

Oh, I get it. You're mad that someone said your Custom Card(s) were overpowered, so you're trying to justify your card(s) balance by showing us that real overpowered cards exist.

THE POINT OF ME MAKING THIS TOPIC IS TO SHOW YOU GUYS IN YCM THAT THERE IS A LOT OF ORIGINAL YUGIOH! CARDS THAT ARE OVER-POWERED ! Ok !

And you can't do that without capitalizing every word/letter and using a lot of exclamation points?

We' date=' YCM, know that there are many overpowered Yu-Gi-Oh Cards.

Oh, I get it. You're mad that someone said your Custom Card(s) were overpowered, so you're trying to justify your card(s) balance by showing us that real overpowered cards exist.

[/quote']

YES THANKS STAR THAT IS TOTALLY WHAT I MEAN !

aNoThEr oVeR-pOwErEd CaRd :

aNoThEr oVeR-pOwErEd CaRd :

[spoiler=]

CyberJarHL2-EN-UPR-UE.png

[spoiler=]CyberJarHL2-EN-UPR-UE.png

Let me explain something.

Just because overpowered cards exist doesn't mean your cards are good if they're overpowered. Most overpowered cards are banned, and those that aren't, should be.

WELL' date=' I DO PUT ULTRA RARE IN ALL OVER-POWERED CARDS I MAKE[/b']

The very small amount of respect I had for you was diminished with that last comment.

Archived