CeaseFire is Awesome. got it?

okay so this is the situation.

its basically stalemated. i'm playing my bro. he's got 2 Defenders and Guardian Sphinx. i have to keep attacking his Sphinx with Thestalos to keep him from flipping it. when he finally does, he deals me some damage

i now have 4 cards in my deck. my brother has 19 cards in his deck.

i have 800 LP. he has 7500.

i somhow miraculously managed to destroy his cards and after a while i have a face down Apprentice and a Mystic Tomato face up defense. i somehow managed to get him with one card in his hand, which he cant use. and i have CeaseFire down.

on my turn, i summon Marauding Captain and spesh my Snipe Hunter. i attack with Tomato, Capn, and Sniper. he has 2400 left.

his turn. he draws. he plays Monster Reincarnation. discards a card. gets Asura Priest from his Graveyard. now, he would be able to win.

He summons Asura Priest.

i activate CeaseFire.

he takes 2500. Game.

SO AWESOME.

the most intense duel i have ever played.

i know what u mean, me and my buddy were playing a game and we had 5000 each, both fields full with effect monsters, actviated ceasefire, best damage card ever

Ceasefire is a godly card, should ALWAYS BE IN ANY DECKS MAIN OR SIDE, lest it be crystal beast or other not setting decks. Always main in gadget and monarch, gadget for making OTK a lot easier, and monarch for saving seers/apprentice.

Oh Kramer, I pulled three raizas today

eli, you suck xD

you can just give me those right ;D right?? cuz youre like my best friend right? please?

i used to play a burn deck where the main point was to stall until my opponent had 5 monsters, then use 3 Just Desserts, and CeaseFire.

Ceasefire is a major pwning card, great for finishing off duels, and if im not correct ALL EFFECTS ARE NEGATED!!! Stops powerful monsters like Magican of Faith and stuff

But it's counterpart, increases your life points instead of doing damage... i not sure of the card... but it works in Life Point Gaining Decks

Archived