Digimon: The Children from Mysidia [Epilogue is up] [PG-14]

The Warden

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

somehow that fills me with more dread

[spoiler=Chapter 12: The Lord of Throns]

‘Where does Marsellus Wallace live?’ Dominic demanded as he held a Floramon by its neck. ‘What?’ it replied confused. ‘What ain’t no country I’ve ever heard of, do they speak English in What?’ Dominic demanded again. ‘What?’ the bemused creature replied. ‘English motherf**ker, do they speak it?’ Dominic shouted. ‘Yes I speak it’ the Floramon hastily answered. ‘Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like’ Dominic yet again demanded. ‘What?’ the Floramon asked. ‘Say what again. Say what again I dare you, I double dare you motherf**ker, say what one more goddamn time’ Dominic shouted. The Floramon was crying. ‘Dominic, stop with the obscure movie references and ask him where Argos’s throne room is’ Steph cried. ‘Oh, sorry, I forgot about that. It appears that I don’t seem to function mentally without that med to stop my berserker tendencies’ Dominic explained and dropped the Floramon. ‘Where is Argos?’ he asked. ‘Up that flight of stairs until the 13th floor, where is observatory and greenhouses are’ it whimpered and ran. ‘Is Argomon even a plant Digimon’ Keras asked. ‘No, he’s a mutant Digimon, but he is plantlike and can control thorny vines. He is mainly a dark Digimon due to his immense dark power’ Gaomon explained. ‘Yeah, I’ll bet he’s thorny alright’ Aban said sarcastically. ‘You will have your soul torn from your body and you shall die with a spike up your bottom’ Phasco hissed from Dominic’s little baggy attached to his back. ‘Okay, let us ascend the golden stair which is so fair’ Charlie ordered and they ran up the constant coils of stairs. The minions seemed to be avoiding them as they ascended each floor.

They were panting and struggling as they dragged themselves up the final flight of stairs, ending up on a lush and green landing. The roof was made of green glass and large plants grew everywhere. Argos stood in the centre of the landing in an open area. ‘Whose bright idea was it to run up these damned stairs’ Vixen panted as she dragged herself up onto the landing. ‘Are you okay?’ Argos asked. They all looked up to see Argos staring at them twenty feet away. ‘Yes, we’ll be fine, just need to get our breaths back’ Gaomon said and waved his hands. ‘Oh, well, if you’re sure, you did kinda kill my moment’ Argos said in annoyance. ‘Well we’re sorry, but next time you want a dramatic final battle, DON’T MAKE THE LOCATION THE THIRTEENTH FRICKIN FLOOR OF A GIANT CASTLE OF THRONS’ Demi said in annoyance. ‘That was a typo’ Argos replied sulkily. They stood there gagging for five minutes until they could rationally stand up. ‘Ready, everyone, Digivolve to your highest level’ Steph ordered. All Digimon evolved to their champion stage except Phasco who went ultimate. ‘So, only one of six has gone ultimate, that is pitiful, I thought your bonds with your partners were stronger then that, such a shame that you will die quicker’ Argos said evilly as large thorns began to entangle around him, creating a large mound, with Argos at the top, his arms hidden in a veil of vines. ‘This is my Lord of Thorns mode, where only fire can hurt me, and, once BK is put out of commission, you won’t stand a chance. Such a shame’ Argos mocked. They all sighed in annoyance.

Kevin was sitting in his cell and was listening for all the explosions he heard from the upper levels. ‘It appears that those intruders Argos was talking about are making his life difficult, good for us’ he said to Magnetmon. It nodded happily, careful not to rub against the collar. ‘As they say Magny, the enemy of my enemy is my friend’ Kevin said with a laugh. Magny whirred happily as it looked to the roof.

Argos laughed as a large hand-like vine snakes out of the mass and it swiftly grabs BK and binds him. ‘Let him go’ Demi ordered as he grabbed BK’s foot. A second vine extends out and grabs Demi as well. He struggles as it grips him tighter. ‘It’s time for a little punishment for naughty children’ Argos said mildly and raised his hand. A symbol appears on his palm and Demi and BK were both electrocuted by an unknown energy; they screamed in agony. They were knocked out and Argos held them on his right and left side like a pair of tentacles. ‘Stop it, they’re only children. Gaogamon, save them’ Steph protested. The dog Digimon nodded and raced for the right tentacle only to be knocked away by another vine. ‘We can’t get close enough to attack him’ Gaogamon shouted. ‘Then use long distance attacks’ Charlie replied. ‘Spiral Blow’ Gaogamon shouted and fired a large tornado, which blows away most of the vines from the centre mass. ‘Who am I? Marilyn Monroe?’ Argos shouted and whipped Gaoga away. ‘Hey Aban, I think I have a clear shot at the tentacles from here, I just need you to aim me’ Chrys told him. Aban nodded and began lining up the bottom horn at the tentacle whilst the other distracted. ‘Internet Surge’ Chrys shouted and fired a blast at the right vine. It was instantly severed and BK was dropped to the ground. Astamon quickly dashed and claimed him as Vixen and Gaoga took out the other vine and got Demi whilst Argos was stunned from the first attack. He growled as they lined up in front of him. ‘I drained your energy little twins, you cannot use your magic or your twin cast’ he snarled. ‘Wrong, we have one twin cast that doesn’t require us to need energy’ Demi replied. ‘And what would that be?’ Argos asked. ‘Music, prepare to face our super attack, Swedish internet reference go’ Demi ordered. Demi and BK both put their hands tot heir hands and bounce along as the Caramel Dansen track began to play. The eyes on Argos’s body began to throb. ‘No, stop it’ he moaned as he gripped his ears. They stopped and just laugh as they fly up to face him. ‘I’m sorry Argos, that was mean. But don’t worry, I’ve got a present for you’ BK said. ‘Which is?’ Argos asked. ‘Boottothehead’ BK said swiftly and slammer his foot right into Argos’s face. He was knocked right out of the mass and onto the ground. He got up and looked furiously at them. ‘You’ll pay for this, you’ll pay. I don’t care for any promises I made to the council, this is now personal’ He roared. A large data sphere covers him and it began to grow.

The sphere grows to epic proportions as it explodes and reveals Argos in his mega form. It roars loudly and the eyes on its torso began blinking and rapidly fire energy blasts at them. The tamers and Digimon scatter but are caught in the fire and pummeled to the ground. ‘Owwww’ Astos groaned from under the rubble. Argos roars loudly again as it slams its fists down on different sections of the ground and grinding the stones into dust. The tamers and Digimon pull themselves out of the rubble and wobble uncertainly. ‘Okay, this isn’t fun and games anymore’ Demi groaned and held his head. ‘Did you really think you could defeat me? It would take three megas to defeat me’ Argos roared. ‘Well, Argos, I’m sorry to say, but there won’t be three , but FORE!’ Demi shouted and leapt from the rubble and swung at Argos’s head using his staff like a golf club. He was stopped as he strikes the iron hard skull. ‘I think I broke something’ Demi whimpered and flew to the ground. Argos roared as more blasts were fired from its eyes. ‘This might be bad’ Steph said in fear. Vixen and Charlie were trying to dodge together but were separated by a large blast. Vixen locates a safe spot but sees Charlie continuously dodging, except one large blast was coming at him from behind. ‘Charlie!’ She screamed and dashed at him.

Charlie heard Vixen call and saw the blast coming at him. He shields himself and closes his eyes. He felt no pain as the explosion went off. He looked to see not his bloody demise, but a white spirit barrier surrounding him. He looks about to see a priest behind generating the aura. ‘Taomon’ he said and cried. She smiled as she hugged him with one arm and maintained the barrier with the other. ‘Wow, so Vixen got to her ultimate form as well, I wish I could do that’ Chrys said sadly. ‘You can, I’ve been working and trying to figure out the Digivice, and I’ve unlocked the ultimate evolution function’ Aban explained. ‘Okay, so do it’ Chrys said. Aban chuckles as he punches in coding into the Digivice and the screen lights up, as does Chrysalimon. ‘Digivolve to Infermon’ he shouted, shattering his data sphere. ‘You’re a giant spider, not much difference, but you better be good’ Aban said in disappointment and climbed onto Infer’s back. ‘Watch this, Hell Grenade’ Infer boasted and fire a large shot from his mouth cannon, striking Argos in the chest and knocking him to the ground. ‘You’re living artillery?’ Aban questioned. ‘Yep’ Infer said proudly. ‘Go figure’ Aban said, holding on as Infer dodged another of the dark blasts.

Steph and Gaoga had found safe haven and watched jealously as they all Digivolved. ‘I don’t get it, I’ve put more love and time into our partnership, and you haven’t gone ultimate, why?’ she asked sadly. ‘Because, I don’t want our bound to be smirched by just becoming your attack hound’ Gaoga replied. ‘You think that just because you would go ultimate, our bond would change?’ Steph asked. Gaoga nodded. She smiled and stroked his head, causing him to growl happily. ‘You will always be my little Goaby, no matter what form you take, I would even love you to a certain degree if you became a Sukamon. Never forget that I love you, a little too much some times’ Steph told him. He smiled at her. ‘I’m ready Stephanie, what do you need me to do?’ he asked. She hopped off his back and faced him, holding her Digivice up. ‘Love me always’ she said as the screen lit up. Gaoga howled as the data sphere took him over again, it grew larger and larger.

Argos was blocking the attacks from Infer and Astos whilst Taomon took the other humans along with Demi and BK away from harm. It roared loudly and ignored a large rumbling as he blasted Infer again. ‘Winning Knuckle’ someone shouted as a large fist struck Argos’s side. He howls as he grips his side in pain, looking venomously as MachGaogamon comes into view from a shaded area. ‘Wow, it would seem everyone has gone ultimate’ Aban said in wonder, then felt the piercing glares of Demi and BK. ‘Well, not you guys, but you don’t need to be ultimate to win this’ he added hastily. They sigh and break free of the sphere and fly off to the battle zone, where Mach was brutally punching Argos to the ground. He goes for the finisher, but is stopped by Demi. ‘No, we must deal with him. Get everyone out of the castle, and I mean everyone, check the prisons, hidden rooms, everything, now go’ he ordered. Mach nodded and devolved to champion and met up with the others. BK looks longingly as they descend the stairs. ‘I’m ready my dear brother’ he said sadly. Demi nodded and they both flew up to twenty feet in the air. With some hand movements and gestures, a large circle is drawn under Argos, and a large six-sided star is drawn, followed by another one overlapping it. Both twins chant as they circle Argos, who slowly began to get back up.

Await and wait all you want' date=' you're going to get hit by a bus. *walks over to fenrir* It's a boy and he's going to be an a******. *goes over to Fallen* That's not fooling anyone.

but you were wrong too, three people haven't gone ultimate

[/quote']

i have no idea what your on about to be honest

Archived