Digimon: The Children from Mysidia [Epilogue is up] [PG-14]

The Warden

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well boys and girls, here's to you guys in a very special thank you.

[spoiler=So Long and Thanks for all the Reviews]

A lone stage with two spotlights, shining directly onto Demi and BK, who're sitting in deck chairs. 'Well viewers, it has been a very fun eight months of laughs, drama and of course filler. This fiction started out first, though it slowed down as BrokenHeart15 got off his lazy ass and started putting some frigging effort into his work' Demi stated. 'And though at several points the fc pretty much stopped because of school getting in the way and due to lack of motivation, we got there in the end' BK added. 'Whoa whoa whoa, if anyone makes excuses for myself, it's me' a voice stated. A new spotlight flashed on a tall brown-haired tool with glasses. 'Now then, yes, I'll admit things went slowly around the Islands of DEeleven because I lacked the motivation for more frigging trials, but inevitably I managed to suffer through it and huzzuh, I did' the boy said brightly.

'Now moving right along, I would like to personally thank the original viewers of DTCFM, who have been with me since the beginning and put up with my boring crap til the end. So, many thanks to my friend Kuja, to the mysoginistic prick Fenrir and of course to the elusive Fallen Hero. Without your support, humour and characters, I would probably not be here where I am now. Moving on in time, I now thank Yankee, who birthed a total prick of a character and stuck with it til the end. Thank you Yankee. Though he might not be watching, I thank Chaos Sonic for his viewership and for creating Blaze. Though he would probably not be watching, I thank Aelsthla-Mental for creating Aban and allowing for some excellent comic relief. For his triumphant skills in character creation, I thank Nexev for creating the Crimson Huskarls and allowing me to extend the chapters by about five. I thank Merciful for his unneeded posts but I'm not petty. Finally, I would like to thank everyone who has read this fic, my joy is now your joy'.

'Now that that is done with, I would like to thank everyone once again. Through your support and expectations, I managed to finish my third ever fic, which is a tremendous honour. Though this series has come to an end, bar the Author's Chronicles, there are no tears to shed. My mind is always working and I'm thinking about two new fic ideas. So from the entire cast of Digimon: The Children from Mysidia, we say bye for now, but never forever'.

Archived