Digimon: The Children from Mysidia [Epilogue is up] [PG-14]

The Warden

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

boottothehead *lobs boot at Fenrir*

[spoiler=Chapter 11: Cherry Blossom]

Lord Argos descended a flight of stone steps into the deeps of his castle. He glided past many cells, either being empty or containing a captive Digimon. He ignores these until he reaches the very last cell, which contains a human and his partner. It is a strange looking Digimon, as it has a rounded head with a large red horseshoe magnet sticking out of it, the tips were silver. Its rounded body was silver as were its arms. Its hands were silver with red fingers, each with a silver tip. It had a black collar around its neck. The human was wearing a black vest with a white shirt and a black scarf tied to his neck. He ignored Argos as the creature stops at his cell. ‘Are you enjoying your stay Kevin?’ Argos asked. Kevin snorts and stares at Argos. ‘I should ask you the same thing’ he replied spitefully. ‘What do you mean?’ Argos wondered. ‘I mean, I hope you are enjoying your stay on this planet Argos, because you will soon be departing it’ he answered. Argos laughs and activates a small device on the wall. The collar lights up and begins shocking the Digimon. Kevin roars in pain as well. ‘It is rarely these days that soul Digimon are made Kevin, but it makes it all the more fun when it comes to torture. But that aside, it would seem that some of your human friends are coming here to rescue you’ Argos explained. ‘There are other humans in this world?’ Kevin asked in confusion. Argos nodded slowly. ‘Yes, there is a human with them that has been in this world as long as you have. The best part is, it does not matter, because they are going to die. But at whose hands you ask? Well, in answer, I’ll say at the hands of Cherrymon and Blossomon’ Argos mocked and laughed. ‘You fiendish prick, don’t tell they are going to do that?’ Kevin asked in fear. Argos laughed again. ‘Yes, they are going to do precisely that, and, without AlexanDradimon to help them, they won’t stand a chance against a mega level Digimon, not to mention an underestimated mega level’ Argos mocked and left. ‘I pray for those guys Magnetmon, because, they’re going to need all the help they can get their hands on’ Kevin said solemnly. Magnetmon nodded and whirred at this. Kevin looks up at the roof.

‘We’re lost dingus, I told you we should’ve gone into that study to get a map of the Castle of Throns’ Steph complained. They were all standing in a large hall, Steph and Aban were arguing. ‘And I told you we can go by intuition,, and don’t you mean the Castle of Thorns?’ Aban replied. ‘No, there was a typo when naming this castle. It was meant to be thorns, but it was decreed as thron’ Steph replied. ‘That’s kinda funny’ BK said and laughed. Demi slapped a hand over his mouth and shushed him. ‘We don’t want to be found out, so eat your goobers and shut your gob okay?’ Demi hissed. ‘They’re in here, follow the laughing’ voices yelled. The tamers sighed as they and the Digimon began to run until they reach a park like area. There were benches around, with lanterns, trees and fountains. ‘Where the hell are we?’ Keras asked. ‘You are in the Argon Park intruders, so enjoy the sight, for it’ll be the last one you will ever see’ a musical voice rang out. They all turn to see a large flower Digimon appear out of nowhere. ‘I thought that was a bush’ Demi protested. ‘Then you should pay closer attention to that cherry tree’ the flower answered. They turn and look at the tree behind them to see it open its eyes and it smiled. ‘Greetings, I am Cherrymon, the right hand of Argos. And allow me to introduce the left hand of Argos, my beautiful wife Blossomon’ Cherrymon said and walked over to Blossomon. ‘A pair of ultimates that are weaker than Majiramon. They shouldn’t pose too much of a challenge’ Vixen laughed. This was met with laughter from Cherry and Blosso. ‘Did you say we are ultimates. That is so sad, because we, that is to say, I am a mega level’ they both said. ‘Why do I find it strange that they referred to themselves as both ‘I’ and ‘mega’?’ Charlie asked. Cherry and Blosso laugh as they begin to fragment into data. ‘Well, it would appear that we are about to find out’ Vixen added.

Both streams of data connect and convert into a large data egg. It explodes to reveal a large Digimon made of wood. It has pink petals for hair that falls to its shoulders. It was wearing white robes with a pink petal motif. Its finger were thin and long. ‘Greetings, I am CherryBlossomon, your ultimate end’ it said dramatically, swishing its hair. The tamers and the Digimon all looked at CherryBlosso with their mouths hanging over. ‘I see you are dumbfounded at my overwhelming power’ it mocked. ‘No, we are shocked at your overwhelming capacity to look so god damned fruity’ Dominic said in annoyance. Cherry smirks and raises its hands. ‘Well, if you enjoy fruit so much, then have a taste of Cherry Blossom’ Cherry yelled and slammed its hands into the ground. They all separate as large thorns begins rising up from the ground and flail about. ‘Get your weapons and cut them’ Gaomon shouted and drew his blade. With a swift swing, a thorn was severed. Dominic goes into a frenzy as his claws extend and then begins to swiftly cut them down. ‘That demented freak was actually useful’ Aban muttered as continuously hacks at a thorn in attempt to cut it. ‘Crazy Giggle’ Keras shouts and cuts down most of the thorns with his blast. Cherry chuckles as she pulls her hands from the ground and faces them. ‘Very good, now, you must die. By my fruity hands too. Have a test of my petal dance’ Cherry shouted. She begins to dance about and petals begin to appear in a hailstorm. Each of them begin to cut about and slicing anything they hit. ‘Okay, everyone be careful, those petals are deadly’ Steph shouted. BK just stood silently as he raised his staff. ‘Fire!’ he shouts, the same green rings surround him. The petals burst into flames and fall to the ground, igniting the grass Cherry was standing on. ‘You little bastard’ she shouted, writhing in pain and leaps into a fountain. Cherry crawls out of it dripping wet and slightly burned. She was panting as she begins dowsing the ground with water until the fire was put out. ‘Prepare to die, that was it, how dare you burn my hair’ she screamed and created a large wooden gun. ‘Fine, we’ll play ball drippy’ Dominic giggled. ‘But first, let our partners Digivolve’ Aban added. Cherry lowers her gun and nods. ‘I will allow the Digivolution, gives me a challenge’ Cherry mocked and sat down on a bench.

They took two minutes to evolve into champion. The Digimon move into battle position as they face Cherry. ‘Attack!’ Charlie ordered. The Digimon race at Cherry and begins to battle. ‘Cherry Ripe’ Cherry shouted and blasted them with crimson energy. Porcupamon gets back up and races back to Cherry. ‘Foolish creature’ she hissed and batted it back into a tree. Dominic races over and picks up Porc. ‘He’s not breathing, I’ll go get some help, you deal with that jabroni’ Dominic shouted and ran out. ‘We’re down two members, but we have Demi and BK’ Aban shouted and slashed at Cherry, but she hit him back. ‘We’re down another, be careful’ Gaoga said and dodged another Cherry Ripe. Steph watched Cherry and raced towards her and gets a clean shot across her chest, tearing the robes. ‘ARGH! Damn you you jabroni, prepare to die’ Cherry hissed and attempted to slash Steph. Demi and BK grab Cherry and slam her into a wall. ‘You twins will die to Argos, now suck on Cherry Elysium’ Cherry shouted and coated them both in pink pollen. They yawn and go to sleep. ‘F**king sleep spores, you must be from the Palmon line’ Steph growled and dodged a dose of the pollen. ‘I hope Dominic gets some help’ Charlie added as he dodged an attack.

Dominic was outside the park and was holding Porcupamon. It slowly gagged and began to move in his arms. Dominic smirks as it leaps to the ground and looks at him. ‘You ready for this?’ he asked. It nodded and held out its hand. Dominic took it and the screen on his Digivice lit up. They both dash to the battle zone, weapons ready.

Cherry managed to take out everyone but Steph. ‘Time to scar that beautiful face my pretty’ Cherry hissed and raised her claws as she gripped Steph by the neck. Steph closes her eyes and waits for the attack. A swift shot is heard and Steph looks to see a smoking hole in Cherry’s head. Steph breaks from the grip as the bullet explodes and takes out Cherry’s head. The body just slumps and explodes into data fragments. Steph and the newly awakened Aban, Keras, Charlie, Vixen and twins look to where the bullet came from to see Dominic standing next to some Digimon holding a smoking machine gun. It laughs and lights up a cigar. ‘You were good kid, see real good, but as long I’m around you’ll be second best see’ the creature said after breathing out a large smoke cloud. ‘Who’s that?’ Aban asks, pointing to the Digimon, who was picking his teeth with a dagger. ‘My name is Don Astos, but my Digimon name is Astamon, the ultimate form of Phascomon’ he explained. ‘You were that shrimpy lazy teddy bear?’ Keras asks in shock. Astos raises his machine gun at Keras. ‘Who is shrimpy?’ he asked. ‘Not you not you’ Keras said quickly. ‘Wow, and to think I thought I’d get my partner to ultimate first’ Steph remarked and went to check up and Gaogamon. Dominic just smirked behind his cowl. ‘That’s because I know what it means to be a true partner’ he mocked and laughed. ‘Cool, looks like Dominic currently has the most awesome looking partner’ Demi remarked. ‘Yeah yeah, now, on to Argos’ Charlie said and pushed past them with Vixen. They laugh as they continue their trek.

Argos growls as he watched them leave the cameras view. ‘I cannot believe that CherryBlossomon failed. It would seem that I have to take matters into my own hands. It has been a while since I’ve entered my lord of thorns mode, and I must say that this might be very interesting’ Argos said with a smirk and a sigh.

no, remember, he has medication to lower his temper and berserker tendencies and it also electocutes him; which are both only 2 of the 5 functions to stop him going evil or doing something stupid

and kuja, i wanted osmehting dark for drake, because it befits him and his destiny

Archived