The original card maker war (come on join the war)

Agaming

Should this card go in the joke card section  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should this card go in the joke card section

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uuuuhhh yeah my trap protects dragons it dosent negate the effect of your cards just stops you from destroying my dragons

firstly i activate31495h.jpgwhich makes me tribute my dragons to summon the mighty31495aza.jpgjust so you remember i activate31495m.jpgand31495z.jpgas well as31495r.jpgand lastly31495w.jpg

see my dragons were still on the field so i tributed them for him

NOW MIGHTY DRAGON SALEK KILL HIS bunny killer-sephiroth

NOW MIGHTY DRAGON SALEK USE YOUR SECOND ATTACK TO HIT BRUNOS LIFE POINTS DIRECTLY

I set a card.

I activate:

55699.jpg

I choose "Ultimate Dragon" to attack "Bunny Saviour".

Now I activate my Face-Down:

55699.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]If a monster on your opponent's side of the field attacks a monster on your side of the field you can equip this card to the monster.The monster that is equiped with this card cannot attack.If this card is destroyed however, that monster loses 200 ATK every time it attacks and your opponent takes 100 Battle Damage every time the card attacks.The equiped monster can't be destroyed.Your opponent cannot destroy the monster that is equiped with this card as long as it's equiped with this card.

sorry bruno your spell cant activate because of my trap dragons shield protects my dragons and plus you cant summon a divine monster unless you sacrifice 3 MONSTERS ON YOUR SIDE OF THE FIELD SO IM SORRY but i activate31495.jpgjust in case you fight back as well as31495.jpgnow try to kill my precious dragon.

oh wait thats funny bruno that monster cant be summonned i only had earth water fire and wind i didnt have light or dark haha poor you plus you have to sacrifice them from your side of the field you cant just summon a divine monster you idget

oh and now my dragon has 7500 attack and 5800 defense

OH AND MY TRAP STOPS YOU FROM ATTACKING MY MONSTER AND YOU HVE USED THOSE SPELLS LIKE 12 OR MORE TIMES NOW

SO EITHER WAY BRUNO YOU LOSE

NO OFFENSE

now mighty dragon salek just hit him hard

Archived