The original card maker war (come on join the war)

Agaming

Should this card go in the joke card section  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should this card go in the joke card section

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah but don't forget i still have

50886.jpg

and here's her effect

You must remove all "Bunny" cards on the Field in your hand and deck from play. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn that this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or flipped face-up. If you opponent controls 2 or more "Bunny Killer" cards, Special Summon this card from your Deck, Hand or Graveyard. This card's ATK and DEF is equal to the combined Levels of monsters on the Field x 500

and therefore She Has 12500 ATK and DEF. will now attack

and

50886z.jpg

that means i also have 5 bunny tokens

createcardphpr.jpg

fine then bruno mighty dragon salek destroy ETERNAL DARK DRAGON

i activate31495.jpgnow i summon31495e.jpgplus thanks to the effect he has 7000 attack points now attack bruno directly and mighty dragon salek attack bruno directly with your second attack

BRUNO

YOU LOSE

lol

i activate31495y.jpgso now i destroy your attribute alliance card hahahahahhahahaah your best card is destroyed

Heres some back up jellybelly.

243864.jpg243864.jpg

243864h.jpg

muhahahahaaa Bunnys must die pleinair rules.

The Bunny Empire will not fall!!!

wrong. it WILL fall! in fact i have created 3 cards that can destroy The Bunny Empire! they can and will crush any thing in their path. as will i. you people dont understand. i will start the angel empire and whosoever is against the bunny empire may join. our goal is to crush the bunny empire.:x

so who's with me?

my turn i will use 268632b.jpg and if Dragon King lvl 9 effect work as the same of Slifer he will lose points if they are not monsters in the graveyard now i will summon 2 268632.jpg and use 268632i.jpg and i sacrifice 1 Dark Wolf to summon 268632k.jpg and he has 2800 and use 268632.jpg to sacrifice my other Dark Wolf to summon 268632qgz.jpg and sacrifice both of them to summon 268632j.jpg and i will attack Dragon King and bunny bomber and put a face down

Archived