Naruto - Final Showdown in the Hidden Leaf (Started still accepting)

PrimalFear

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC:I hope not...

Satsujin: (Having just returned from a mission he began walking the corridors of the newest Akatsuki Hideout. It was a dark and dingy place but it was what he called home.) It seems I've been gone too long....nobody else is here.(He eventually arrives at the throne room) Lord Sasuke(he bows down to show reverance to his master) I have accomplished the task you bestowed upon me....Is there anything else I can do for his excellency?(With one glare from the Sharingan Satsujin instantly knew where to go) very well.It shall be done my lord.

(already leaving the base)

Satsujin:So he wants me to check on the new host for Shukaku,eh? This won't be easy...considering I'm going against a Sannin.(As he ventures further away from the base he begins seeing the flower fields nearby. He smiles a little as he walks through the fields) One day this field will grow brighter when my lord has taken over the land.

Finally his travel end him near the leaf village.

Satsujin: what a lively little town. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I guess I have no choice.(he walks up to the guards) excuse me. I was wondering Where I could go for registration into the village?(they look at him with fishy eyes) I'm sorry if I seem abrupt. I simply would like to stay in this quaint little town.

Archived