Naruto - Final Showdown in the Hidden Leaf (Started still accepting)

PrimalFear

Jake then punchs chris with rabid punch

WTF! You can't even describe where you are attacking from >_>

Chris just laughs as he looks at Hayete. "Well I shall not die today, the leaf shall end. I am the god of the wind." The winds start to pick up. "Are you ready?"

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Foll don't think for a second because you can control win it makes you a god, I as well can control the wind but unlike you My Kekai Genkai will over power you and anything else you can do. So I suggest you return to your squad where ever it is and bring reinforcements before you challenge a Legendary Sanin like myself."

Chris right eye glows a dark red as he smirks. "Really your Kekkei Genkai, I will defeat you." The wind continues to build, Chri claps his hand. He walks toward the edge of the building as he falls over the edge. The wind catches him as he lands on the ground.

since this is acctive i'll re-join... read my sig if ya don't know who i am

[spoiler=App]

Name:

Rose Yukitake

Apperance:

Toad Sanin

Village:

Leaf

Side:

Leaf

Elements:

Wind and Water

Jutsu:

Fire Release: Big Flame Bullet, Fire Release: Flame Bullet, Fire Release: Toad Oil Flame Bullet (With Gamabunta), Shadow Clone Technique, Shadow Shuriken Technique, Summoning Technique (Toads), Wind Release: Rasengan, Wind Release: Toad Gun‎ (With Gamatatsu)

Unique Jutsu:

Hermit Mode, Hermit's Art: Goemon, Hermit Technique: Rasenrengan, Hermit's Art: Great Ball Rasengan, Hermit's Art: Frog Call

Kekai Genkai:

Hermit Mode?

Weapon:

N/A

Bio:

Rose is a good friend of Naruto. She wanted to be Strong like him, so she asked if Naruto would teach her, and he did. They started training when Rose was 17. By the 3rd Week Rose had Mastered the Art of the Rasengan, by the 2nd Year she had learnt about Summoning Gamabunta and his Sons: Gamakichi and Gamatatsu. Now Rose is Learing about the Art of Hermit Mode, Naruto is teaching Rose the same way he was Taught

Archived