Naruto - Final Showdown in the Hidden Leaf (Started still accepting)

PrimalFear

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Eikichi Harutomo

Apperance: [spoiler=]ninjawaiting.jpg

Village: Leaf

Side: Leafs

Elements: Fire

Jutsu:

- Fire Style: Art Of The Dragon Flame

- Fire Style: Flame Flower

- Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu

- Fire Style: Misty Flames Dance Jutsu

- Fire Style: Blaze Ball

- Fire Style: Combustion Ash Cloud Jutsu

- Fire Style: Running Fire

- Fire Style: Blazing Shuriken Dance

- Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu

- Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu

Kekai genkai: Ability to control the movement of fire.

Weapon: Scroll of 1000 Shuriken

Bio: Eikichi was born in a town near the Leaf Village. When he was 5 years old, bandits robbed the town and killed many people. Eikichi's family was killed by 6 of the bandits. Eikichi hid in a small closet, alone, with a small amount of food for 2 days. Luckily, 3 Jonin ninjas passed by the town, found Eikichi, and took him to the Leaf Village.

--funk this >_>

In a candle lit room with water dripping from the ceiling of the cave there were several people standing around a small pond. The people wore black cloaks with read clouds covering them. The sound of foot steps come from a hallway on the other side of the room. There were two people walking as the first person was no other then sasuke uchiha followed by a new member. Both of them got to the group of people by the pond. Sasuke and the young new member stopped. One of the akatsuki members walks up. "Who is this person master Sasuke." Sasuke kicks the member into the pond as a splash happened as the person fell. "All of you shut up this new member is someone of great skill his name is Christopher Memento." Christopher walked up as he carries a katana. "Hello any of you get in my way I will kill all of you." Christopher stands there with a serious look.

--lolphail >_>

Sasuke hands over a scroll to Chris as he walks a way. "remember your first mission." Sasuke just disappear out of sight when he walks in to the shadows. Chris opens the scroll as he smirks. "This will be our first mission great." Chris disappears as he appears outside a cave entrance. "Now I must destroy the leaf and everything that is around it."

--How do you know this? Where do you go, it sounds like godmodding. Also kinda of a sudden.

Chris jumped to the trees as he jumps to branch to branch. He placed the scroll in the back of his bag. In his right hand he pulls out his katana. With a swing of a sword many trees start to fall over as he gets through. "Soon the leaf shall die."

--No that sounds like godmodding or even worse narutotards >_> No one has that type of senses.

Chris continues to jump in the trees as the leaf was coming into a distance. "Yes I will crush the leaf and everyone in it." Chris leaped from the trees as he got to the ground. He ran through the gates of the leaf as wind was built up knocking them over. "Now I shall end the leaf."

Archived