Dragon Guard - The 1st Trial

OOC: Sorry.

NOW, LIVE FROM THE MTAUC(Majoras to Awesome66 Update Channel) IS MR. MAJORAS CALIBUR! Majoras!

Majoras: Hi everybody and welcome to another beautiful day let me tell you! Real action today! We saw a fight between Majoras and Josep, Josep and a dragon, Majoras went to a party and got attacked by a new species whom which only Majoras seems to be able to affect! Majoras exploded a pinata filled with pure alcohol and phoenix feathers to kill these beasts and save a 12-year-old! He even took the explosion for her and singed his back to nothing! He flew back to the town where he made comedy AND Passing out on the floor not once but twice! Right now we are at a heated topic between Ryden and the girl! Back to you, Bob!

OOC: Happy?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Panik had grown tired of juggling after all the little incidents he was observing. 'He went to instinct, most irregular, I'd better give him the item' Panik said and went to find Josep, only to find him. 'My lord, good, I have found you, I saw what you did, and I've come to give you this' he explained, pulling a large file from his armour leg (don't ask why that was there). 'This is where you say fangs a lot'.

OOC: Psh, DA. We already passed that. I guess I'll have Maj go back again.

Majoras thought to himself, "Well... I guess I could go back. Two parties are better than one." He brings another pinata and comes to where Dracul is, "Hello. Mind if I hang this here?" he hangs it from a ledge, it stood between the two. He peirced Dracul's eyes with his own stare, silver eyes shining in the moonlight.

[align=center]ooc: I'll be very in active... sorry

Kiel:I'm going to help my village... here's a map showing the way...

Kiel walks away

ooc: This signifies me being away... plz pm me once you're done with that to help Kiel... I will check PMs periodically...[/align]

Archived