Dragon Guard - The 1st Trial

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOC: Why does it have to be explained? How was the world created? They're all just theories, no answers. Not EVERYTHING has to be explained. The only way I am SURE the world was created is by God. Same thing with my RP character, he is just that good.

OOC: It is flaming' date=' technically, you just blew yourself up

IC: Panik watched as the fire took hold and blew up the bottle in the strange child's hands. 'Erm, does he have a tendency to dot hings like that?' Panik asked.

[/quote']

OOC: No, I was emphasising words to make my point.

Example of flaming: YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU RETARD! I DON'T GIVE A CRAP! YOU CAN GO FALL IN A LAKE YOU B****

Example of trying to make a point: Look, there is a difference between FLAMING, and TRYING TO MAKE A POINT, now I will show you an example of the two

Then the cycle would go on forever XD. See the difference? Try to imagine people saying the sentence before accusing.

Michael: "Ow. And yes, I do that alot. Because it's FUN!"

OOC: Oooooh. OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! OW! Fire bad!

Michael: "Well, looks like Panik is really a..." He looks at his forearm "AH! I'M BURNING!" He jumps in the lake "Ah, much better." He yells at Panik "Why you little..." He gets out of the lake.

Panik looked at the burn marks on Michael's arm. 'Hold it' he shouted and grabbed Michael. He held the arm up with his right hand whilst a white sheen covered his left. He slowly moved his hand across the burns and then they were gone. 'You're good now' he said.

'Erm, not that I can recall, there are casual mental blanks but that can attributed to too many blows to the head. And I possess light and dark powers. Creating a casual yet destructive chaotic power that would blow yourself up as fast as blowing up anyone else.'

Archived