Dragon Guard - The 1st Trial

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Next to your father of course. Still, why not ask that smoking hot angel of yours Josep. She managed to irk Jazeth pretty damn well. And if you are worried about Jaine, then don't. I can handle her'.

OOC: did you expect this RP to last so long?

Josep: in comparison to fighting my brother's...that was peace...I understand Dracul, he is a demon, and while their methods are different from humans and angels...they have the right to live as well, he was not pure evil...that's just his character....(in the back you can hear Jero struggling)

Jero:Josep!!!!!!!!!!! untie me and fight me!

(Josep enters the cell, Oname has been placed in a seperate cage)

Josep:What the?

Jero: Josep! die!(he slashes down with his blade hoping to end the traitor, but Josep quickly blocks the attack and pushes him away) I'll make you pay!

Josep: what did I do that was so bad?

Jero: don't play dumb!(he unleashes his sword into it's Spear mode) you were the one I looked up to....(He throws the spear and Josep moves unharmed)

Josep:you're anger is making you a lousy shot(the spear has a chain attached, it quickly wraps itself around him and pulls him to Jero now holding a knife)

Jero: die!

Josep: (he flips himself into position and cathes the blad in between his feet) don't you remember? I taught you that!

Jero: oh yeah? how about this?(the blade of the spear detaches and returns to his hand)now what!

Josep: this!(he begins spinning and throw the blade into the ceiling as he kicks Jero in the face, he then rolls, wrapped up toward Michael) normally, I wouldn't ask for help....but....would you cut this chain?

Josep: so.....why does everyone want me dead....you haven't even given any forwarning, that's unlike th king's orders....

Jero:Oname and I hunt you for a different reason......

Josep:what is that?

Jero: for the murder of Lady Maile!

Josep: what! how dare you judge me for her murder!

Jero: Die!(he charges at Josep with his spear, Josep, enraged at the accusation punches the spear, disintegrating it as it nears and hits jero in the chest throwing him into the cell gates)

Josep: who told you that!

Jero: he saw you....it was Jazeth.....right before you left....(he faints)

Josep:Jazeth....so that's why Oname and Jero want me dead....she was their favorite, more so than their own....

Josep: i would never kill her...not my own... mother.....

OOC: Dun dun dunn! now before you question, Josep, Jero, and Oname have different mothers, they're all half brothers sharing a father, but Maile, Josep's biological mother was the most loved of the five, in total the king had five wives, with Maile as his first, meaning her children would be the first three to the throne...in total the king has 15 children. I'll post their names later...oh and I have to go Bye!

Archived